EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » THE JESUS-LEGEND TRACED IN EGYPT FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE JESUS-LEGEND TRACED IN EGYPT FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hikuptah:
what is a pagan what is a non-believer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot

[Eek!]

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lazar
Member # 10869

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lazar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Hikuptah

Great, but lengthy post! [Smile]

This link might interest you: http://thetruthcenter.com/main.php3?primNavIndex=2&
"THE TRUTH OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS & THE MYTHICAL CHRIST" by Pastor Ray Hagins, Ph.D.

Posts: 80 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man,

you guys are nerds(LOL)! I'm joking.....but seriously you guys are "Brains", period. You don't have legs, or hands, or eyes, just Brains(LOL)!

You seem to have some knowledge Doug. Well, I'll tell you like this. There are answers for the reason why Yeshua is not the only proclaimed Messiah. He said himself that all that have come before me are theives and liars(John 10). The thing is this: the truth of God must be spiritually discerned, know what I mean? None of us can know if Jesus was the Christ in truth by trying to use our reason alone. There must be a spiriutal illumination, helping us to discern the truth concerning the message of Jesus Christ. As Jesus said, "None can come to me unless the Father draws him......(John 6:44)".

Again, Jesus said that there would be false Christs and false prophets........You've have got to grasp this. There are falsities in the universe. Look at how we are on this forum trying to dispel lies concerning Ancient Egypt! And AE is just one realm(not the only realm in other words) where lies have distorted the truth. Trust me ya'll, I know about Krishna's story, Buddha's story, etc. As a matter of fact, if you want a Christian perpective about some of this stuff, check Rev. Alexander Hislop's book, "The Two Babylons". A very interesting book. Christians and non-Christians would find it VERY INTERESTING(especially ya'll cats in this forum-lol).

Yet with all my knowledge about this, I am still a Christian: why? Because man, it is just as Peter answered Jesus...........Here it is:

Jesus said, ".....51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

52Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

53Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. 57Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever." 59He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

Many Disciples Desert Jesus
60On hearing it, many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?"
61Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, "Does this offend you? 62What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit[e] and they are life. 64Yet there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him."

66From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

67"You do not want to leave too, do you?" Jesus asked the Twelve.

68Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God."

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com