EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Where is your Great European civilization that predates the African cradle? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Where is your Great European civilization that predates the African cradle?
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bed pans, yet another 'gift' of western civilization to the third world.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
'kay...now you can go empty those bedpans.

Yeah, he gets his false sense of 'empowerment' and pride from feeling that somehow he as added something special to this world when he's very disposable and futile. So he relies not on his parents, not on his siblings, not on his extended family, but his "race" to prove that he is important and has accomplished something meaningful in this life.

He should feel embarrassed that he belongs to the majority of this country's population(hence does not have to face prejudice and other biased obstacles that can hinder his development and progress) and still has not amounted to a hill of beans.

The face of america has changed and is changing even faster now. America is getting many of its doctors, scientist, engineers from India, Africa, the middle east, and even the Caribbean and evidently these people are non-white. Europe cannot support this supply and demand of extremely educated and skilled market solely because of sheer numbers. Just look around your hospital bozo!

So to my white supremist "friends" on this board prepare and be ready to adjust to life as the minority. But don't worry we haven't been brainwashed and influenced to hate like some our western counterparts.

Posts: 318 | From: PA. USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is confirm that civilization in nubia went back to 5000 b.c. called prekerma,so that is not 10,000 years ago,but a highly advanced culture did existed in nubia around 8000 b.c. and it might be the beginning of thea t civilization,so it is not that clear yet.
the white man civilization was not around yet,and when he did get his civilization at first it was in lower egypt when he adapted to african culture.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keins...what a bunch of racist jibberish. My guess is that there is not a white person in America who is as racist as you. Minorities have a solid place is the global economy Europe and America have created. they don't care if you are black, green or pink if you can make them money. Unfortunately, most of these afrocentrics are to hung up on being black to do anything at all with the opportunities they have.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
keins...what a bunch of racist jibberish. My guess is that there is not a white person in America who is as racist as you. Minorities have a solid place is the global economy Europe and America have created. they don't care if you are black, green or pink if you can make them money. Unfortunately, most of these afrocentrics are to hung up on being black to do anything at all with the opportunities they have.

Oh so now I'm racist. I'm stating facts and obvious trends. I do not believe that any one race is superior. I do not hate any one race. I do not use racist words when refering to others outside my race. You on the other hand do all of the above yet you have the tenacity to call me racist?! LMAO

get a life professor!

Posts: 318 | From: PA. USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com