EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: Afrocentrism or truthicentrism? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: OT: Afrocentrism or truthicentrism?
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Friends of mine from West Africa also read thse posts--even though they don't post anything. Most of them think that Africa is not African at all but an agent provocateur who just clowns along from time to time to get responses.

African or not, he is an agent provocateur.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but unless you have actually seen him you just don't know what he is. He says that his schooling was in French--which would be very unusual for a Kikuyu--unless he grew up in Djibouti.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that's seems more than over obvious.

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
... Africa is not African at all ... .

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africa         Edit/Delete Post 
Africa the kikuyu, the non African, the French, the guy from Djibouti, the provocateur likes all you guys...seriously I'm not kidding but really love your naivety, but at the end of the day, I win as a Black African. We fathered the humanity, and some like you guys still don't like us...but it's OK...let's have fun...
P.S.:Yonis, I seriously have some doubt that you are Somali, I saw you pick when you posted it you must be Ethiopian, do you have some Oromo blood? Or is just the picture?
plan2replan Copyright © 2007 Africa

Posts: 711 | From: Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
^I don't doubt that you are an African. Like any other on this planet, we have the good and bad apples of society.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A supposed continental African describing himself
simply as a black African disregarding his nation,
his mother language, or his region in direct identification?

Would this be because, if indeed such a one was any kind of
African (rather than a non-African spoofing an African identity),
that one'd be totally de-Africanized (as far as nationality,
language, or name)?

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
Al Takruri, the fulani or whatever, I don't know you, you don't know me, basically I don't need to give you my identy...I don't know you and any poster on that forum, actually the poster who posted before you never revealed his identity either.

Posts: 711 | From: Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Did I mention you?

I merely posted my surmises based on the common
occurence of identity spoofing on the internet
and the non-specific identity dislocated
individuals or expatriated families/communities
often display.

But

"If the cap fit, wear it."

BTW - al~Takruri perfectly describes my
most recent regional continental origins.
And of course you owe me nothing. Go on
speaking for the whole continent oops I
mean all the black Africans.

P.S. The "poster before me" and most other
posters here never claim to speak for any
one but themselves nor do they provoke ethnic
antagonism or make biased remarks referencing
continental origin, colour, or cephalic/nasal
features.

Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
quote:
Al Capone wrote:Go on
speaking for the whole continent oops I
mean all the black Africans.

Thanks for correcting yourself.
Signed: Africa, the real Black African.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Hey! How you know I'm a Tropical Gangster?

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
quote:
^I don't doubt that you are an African. Like any other on this planet, we have the good and bad apples of society.
Who's the good apple, who's the bad apple, are you trying to say that apple trees are growing in Africa as we are posting?

Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Africa:

quote:
Who's the good apple, who's the bad apple,
...would depend on who is the perceiver.

quote:

are you trying to say that apple trees are growing in Africa as we are posting?

It's just a figure of speech, and you ought to be bright enough to know that.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
So I can infer by your answer that apple trees are growing in Africa....is that correct?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
That's no apple -- that's a tomato and a rotten one at that!

signed
Al Capone ~ the Tropical Gangster version
filling in for al~Takruri the redblack African

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Horus_Den_1
Member # 12222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horus_Den_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
don't see the point of this topic remaining open - it has fallen to a off-topic guess the members origin game
Posts: 107 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com