EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Black couple becomes parents to a white baby » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
tigerlily_misr
Member # 3567
 - posted
- and their son is NOT an albino

-

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1387468/Black-couple-Francis-Arlette-Tshibangu-white-baby-blond-hair.html

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
Wifey got some explaining to do now don't she!!!
Wait a gosh darn min. in England again?? I am sorry but I smell a rat all those recent Black to white babies are born in England wazzup wid dat? the conspiracy theorist in me say somebody might meddling with mother nature like a guy or gal in a white overcoat.

Whatbox
Member # 10819
 - posted
Hey Brada. How are tings in Japan?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
Eh people going about their business as usual even Tokyo area people seems to be taking everything in stride.

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
Egyptology at it again

Mango and Papaya Delight
Member # 6729
 - posted
The boy is ginger LMAO [Big Grin]

alTakruri
Member # 10195
 - posted
"Red" baby. Regular exposure to summer sun and by
the time he's five no significant colour difference. In
fact keep that up 'till he's a teen age boy and he'll be
darker than mother, brother, and father.

Seen it happen in not a few instances of pink skinned sandy haired babies.

Sundjata
Member # 13096
 - posted
^Indeed. My younger brother was also born very light-skinned and is now darker than I am (where my complexion is similar to the tot's brother in the photo).

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
the child needs skin darkening creme

Anglo_Pyramidologist
Member # 18853
 - posted
How is it a 'white baby'? It still has very visible black facial features (woolly hair, wide nose) etc. It's just an albino. Even the article and article comments claim this, the only mystery is that it has brown eyes (when albinos eyes are usually lighter).

Sundjata
Member # 13096
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
How is it a 'white baby'? It still has very visible black facial features (woolly hair, wide nose) etc. It's just an albino. Even the article and article comments claim this,

From the article:

"But it is thought that baby Daniel, now 11 weeks old, has a slight genetic mutation. He is not an albino."

Learn how to read! PLEASE. [Roll Eyes]

Wally
Member # 2936
 - posted
...what...does...this...stupid...topic...have...to...do...with...Egyptology...???

Take this sh|t to http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=15

...please...

The Explorer
Member # 14778
 - posted
Albinos with dark eyes is not unheard of. The article says the kid is not an albino, but exactly what justification does it give for this?

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
People with albinism have very clear abnormalities in their eyes

rahotep101
Member # 18764
 - posted
Scottish milkman suspected?

The Explorer
Member # 14778
 - posted
 -

Wally
Member # 2936
 - posted
MODERATORS, this childish, incoherent nonsense belongs on 'ancient Egypt' and should be locked and/or
erased!

-

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
 -

A common myth is that people with albinism have red eyes. In fact there are different types of albinism and the amount of pigment in the eyes varies. Although some individuals with albinism have reddish or violet eyes, most have blue eyes. Some have hazel or brown eyes. However, all forms of albinism are associated with vision problems.

People with albinism always have problems with vision (not correctable with eyeglasses) and many have low vision. The degree of vision impairment varies with the different types of albinism and many people with albinism are “legally blind,” but most use their vision for many tasks including reading and do not use Braille. Some people with albinism have sufficient vision to drive a car. Vision problems in albinism result from abnormal development of the retina and abnormal patterns of nerve connections between the eye and the brain. It is the presence of these eye problems that defines the diagnosis of albinism. Therefore the main test for albinism is simply an eye examination.

The Explorer
Member # 14778
 - posted
Your post doesn't erase the fact, which looks to be the intention of your earlier comment about "clear abnormalities in their eyes", that albinos can have dark colored eyes. That lady visibly has high levels of eye pigment that rivals those of "normally" pigmented dark skinned folks, and approximates, if not even greater than that of the baby in the photo posted in the OP. Nor does it appear that this lady is suffering from any eye "abnormality".

Also: What evidence are you relying on that says skin pigmentation is directly linked with eye vision, normality or "abnormality"?

argyle104
Member # 14634
 - posted
"Explorer" why are you so docile, humble, and obedient to non-Africans?

Firewall
Member # 20331
 - posted
Bump.

HidayaAkade
Member # 20642
 - posted
No one should be surprised at this occurring.
It's well within African genetics for them to have a "white" child.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com