EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Can we please act mature » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
I like this site and I mean that. This is the only site I have encountered where accurate and non bias information on Africa is posted. I find this site unique because it is not clouded by either Euronut or Afronut ideas, but balanced with sharp thinkers, sharp thinkers who want nothing but the truth.

Egyptsearch gives hope to many people around the web. You may not people it but many people around the we use sources directly from Es, I am one of those people. If it wasn't for ES the truth would have not spread around as fast as it is doing. This is a FACT, you don't have to take my words but others.

Now I am hearing that this site may shut down and to be honest it saddens me. It saddens me more is the immature bicking and child like fighting that has been going on. No one is having intellectual conversations or talking about ACTUALLY Egyptology. But instead we have people ruining threads, insults, trolling and beef. If you have a beef with someone or someone insults you just ignore that person. Mod support for this forum is low so we have to work together.

This may be our last on this site, so can we make it the best? Can we end the beefs and ruining each others thread and trolling?

If not leave all the crap in the Ancient Egypt section and leave this section clean.

Thank you.

claus3600
Member # 19584
 - posted
^What about Egyptsearch reloaded?

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
^What about Egyptsearch reloaded?

I don't see that many discussions going on ES Reloaded.

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
^ Hopefully that will change when this forum shuts down. I admit I'm guilty of not posting in that forum for a long while as well, but I only have time to post in one 'egyptsearch' forum at a time.

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Hopefully that will change when this forum shuts down. I admit I'm guilty of not posting in that forum for a long while as well, but I only have time to post in one 'egyptsearch' forum at a time.

We'll just have to see.

Firewall
Member # 20331
 - posted
When will this forum shutdown?

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
I'm told in 6 months.

Swenet
Member # 17303
 - posted
Yeah, and its not like I haven't heard that before [Roll Eyes]

HidayaAkade
Member # 20642
 - posted
If this place is about to shut down, is there any way to save all the info?

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
Son of Dunce

You are a focking hypocrite. When you wrote the note below, were you being mature?

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
Don't mind IronIdiot.

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Son of Dunce

You are a focking hypocrite. When you wrote the note below, were you being mature?

quote:
Don't mind IronIdiot.

No you were the who first came to this thread acting immature with this albino nonsense attacking my man Djehuti when he said he ain't pale or light skin. No one is being a hypocrite, but you just trolling as usually. I'm not going to entertain you, so I will ignore you. [Smile]

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by HidayaAkade:

I saved most of these infos on one of my sites.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
quote:
Son of Dunce

quote:
Don't mind IronIdiot.

No you were the who first came to this thread acting immature with this albino nonsense attacking my man Djehuti when he said he ain't pale or light skin. No one is being a hypocrite, but you just trolling as usually. I'm not going to entertain you, so I will ignore you. [Smile]
Son of Dunce

You were caught pants down being immature with your girlie Jay-Hootie aka Mary. Are you embarrassed?

Sorry.... [Big Grin] [Razz]

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:
Son of Dunce

quote:
Don't mind IronIdiot.

Son of Dunce

You were caught pants down being immature with your girlie Jay-Hootie aka Mary. Are you embarrassed?

Sorry.... [Big Grin] [Razz]

Out...

naturalborn7
Member # 15598
 - posted
Rumors of this site shutting down has been going on since i been visiting this place. Strange thing is i never saw any announcement directly from any credible ES staff member. No stickies are posted about it. Only "I heard". But yet 5 years later since i been visiting this site (literally everyday) it's still here.

My questions are WHY are "the powers that be" shutting down this site?

Who says this site is shutting down?

If this site makes any kind of money, which it seems to... being there are some people who claim to be getting paid per post, what sense would it make TO shut it down?

Trust me it makes no difference because if this site does make money it won't be long before someone else decides to create a simular forum. One which many of the posters here will eventually gravitate to.

It's the owners of ES loss if they actually decide to do so. It practically runs itself with little interference from moderators.

HidayaAkade
Member # 20642
 - posted
quote:
quote:

What is your website?

Son of Ra
Member # 20401
 - posted
quote:
quote:
quote:

What is your website?
This one...
http://bigmikemanthropologyshow.webs.com/

^^^^I'm not completely done with it yet. But I have saved a lot of info from here onto the blog.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com