EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Herukhuti

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Herukhuti
Meskel
Member # 11979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meskel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Herukhuti:
1) Why do Somalians and Ethiopians look alike, yet there is a (general) stark difference in moral character?

2) Why do Ethiopians (generally) prefer the company of (other) Africans to Somalians?

3) Why would an Ethiopian girl (who I'm dating)

1) Somalis and Ethiopians don't look alike but we are still closer to each other than anyone on earth

2)Everyone including somlais hang out with everyone in America/Europe. White guy with black guy, somali with bantu, ethio with bantu, white with ethio, chinese with bantu....etc. Go to the horn and let see how well the bantu fits in.

3) Don't go to other Ethiopia men with her or you will get some weird looks. Honest advice really [Big Grin]

See the problem is you guys aa/bantu want to be stuck to us. Like a cat who jumps on your legs and never let go. Just admit we are 2 different groups and stand up for yourself. You guys think in bad times we would support each other. WE HORNERS DO NOT HATE YOU GUYS but when you do **** like jamaicans runing our name. for example "RAS" is a high name that is not used just for anything. you know you guys fucking ruined that name with your habits? If we horners get together with you guys wich i am 100% positive we wont we will only be hurting ouselfs because you guys will just drag us back. *FACT*. accept it or not who the **** cares???? We don't. Just stay outside our boreder and trading will be fine but if you try getting closer and becoming more "freindly" you will only drag us down. we all know your habits you guys do this TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. it is a disadvantage to us so we wont accept it period. we are not invading your land dont TRY to invade ours. I know why you got an ethiopian girl fag. I know your plan and goal you desperate aa. you are trying to higher yourself like a parasite by hurting the host don't try it.

We talked so much about ethiopians and somalis. i think we are missing the Eritreans
quote:
Originally posted by Herukhuti:
English is Nigeria's "official" language because we have 200+ languages/dialects and were once colonized by the British.

We have wisely kept the English language because we are intelligent enough to recognise that the British (and their distractions such as "USA" etc) RUN THE PLANET (be a man and accept it y'all).

Holy crap [Eek!] you don't even feel shame? how can one be so submisive? You dont get embarassed by saying that??? We horners would rather die. You know every commander during the second italian war killed themselves at the district town or battlefield they lost at just because of the guilt of losing????
Posts: 234 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meskel
Member # 11979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meskel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess which country this is in. [Big Grin]

-

Nigeria. This is how you build roads..etc with your OIL money.

Posts: 234 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, PEACE to all my Somalian brothers & sisters reading this thread.

Back to business...

USE THE SURRENDER TACTIC: TRANSFORM WEAKNESS INTO POWER

When you are weaker, never fight for honor's sake; choose surrender instead. Surrender gives you time to recover, time to torment and irritate your conqueror, time to wait for his power to wane (and as sure as night & day, it will). Do not give him the satisfaction of fighting and defeating you - surrender first. By turning the other cheek you infuriate and unsettle him. Make surrender a tool of power.

Nuff said.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Macawiis
Member # 11724

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Macawiis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's not somali and he's not the representative voice of the background he claims to hail from

other than that good point and peace to you!

Posts: 275 | From: .. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Photoshopped photos, how childish!
Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bantu
Member # 12135

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bantu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meskel:
Guess which country this is in. [Big Grin]

-

Nigeria. This is how you build roads..etc with your OIL money.

Have you been anywhere outside your hellhole aka Ethiopia? Been to Abouja(SP) Lagos? LOL! [Big Grin]
Posts: 50 | From: Sweden | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Abuja rocks! It even looks better than London in some respect, I just bought a place there [Big Grin]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! [Eek!]
Herukhuti, You got your own thread. You must be very proud of yourself.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^I don't know why I attract such attention but I try to follow Maat, UNO?
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UNO?
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
UNO?

is just a corny way of saying "You know?"
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Embarrassed] Let them taste their own wastes, instead.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com