EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ancient Egyptians in Scotland » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771
 - posted
http://www.ufodigest.com/scotland.html

I know it isn't true, but the thought of it is hilarious and would mean the Egyptians were civilizing whites in their own homeland.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371
 - posted
Well I can't confirm that either...but if the Phoenicians when to Cornwall and other parts of the British Isle to pick up tin for the making of bronze then... the Kemites would not be far behind. So it is possible... true??

Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754
 - posted
^ Anything is possible.

cheekyboy
Member # 16969
 - posted
Only foolish people don't already know there were Egyptians in Scotland

http://www.mountainhiking.org.uk/scotland-mountains/arran/index.shtml

The Egyptians were and still are Europeans. All you Afronuts get out of my face.

cheekyboy
Member # 16969
 - posted
"Robert II. was crowned at Scone on March 26, 1371. He was elderly, jovial, pacific, and had little to fear from England when the deaths of Edward III. and the Black Prince left the crown to the infant Richard II. There was fighting against isolated English castles within the Scottish border, to amuse the warlike Douglases and Percies, and there were truces, irregular and ill kept. In 1384 great English and Scottish raids were made, and gentlemen of France, who came over for sport, were scurvily entertained, and (1385) saw more plundering than honest fighting under James, Earl of Douglas, who merely showed them an army that, under Richard II., burned Melrose Abbey and fired Edinburgh, Perth, and Dundee. Edinburgh was a town of 400 houses. Richard insisted that not more than a third of his huge force should be English Borderers, who had no idea of hitting their Scottish neighbours, fathers-in-law and brothers-in-law, too hard. The one famous fight, that of Otterburn (August 15, 1388), was a great and joyous passage of arms by moonlight. The Douglas fell, the Percy was led captive away; the survivors gained advancement in renown and the hearty applause of the chivalrous chronicler, Froissart. The oldest ballads extant on this affair were current in 1550, and show traces of the reading of Froissart and the English chroniclers."

http://www.scotlandview.co.uk/history/scotland_history_chapter_10.htm

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com