EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » R.I.P Michael Jackson (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: R.I.P Michael Jackson
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow the news of his death caught me by surprise.

I heard on the radio and at first I thought it was just an exaggerated rumor until every station started reporting it, then I saw it on both local and national news shows.

Michael Jackson is the King of Pop and a historical music legend. The only news of his death I heard is that he had a heart attack and was admitted in the hospital! I knew he was a little sick but I didn't know it was that bad.

I'm thinking we should dedicate this lil ol' thread to the guy.

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps I was not a great fun of his, but I just grew up with his music and his impact back then, in the early 80s, was immense. And I was lucky enough to see him live in concert in London in 1996. R.I.P.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just think Ayran children are now safer.
Posts: 131 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

What a major shock in the early morning hours. [Frown]

My heart goes out to his family especially his three children.

I am totally devastated by these news. What a sad happening. He was scheduled to give a bunch of concerts in London to retrieve his music career.

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*fan (not 'fun') in my post.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How tasteless was molesting kids Tiger? He was never going to restart his career. Sleeping with 11 year olds is beyond the pale.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
How tasteless was molesting kids Tiger? He was never going to restart his career. Sleeping with 11 year olds is beyond the pale.

I say guilty until proven. He was never convicted of child molestation.

Nethertheless how many 'god-fearing' people who regularly attend church or even belong to church in America molesting kids?? The numbers are in the dark, Hammer, and it's shameful what's going on behind many closed doors.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was waaaaay guilty. The evidence was clear. Our nutty preoccupation with celebrity makes it difficult to convict one. I am shocked that they were actually able to lock up that nutty Phil Specter.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll remember him for his music but also for his wackiness. I always felt sorry for his kids.

-
Michael Jackson and ten-year-old Paris arrive at a store wearing masks

-
Trick, treat, terrifying prank? A shop assistant was left in a state of confusion as the family descended on the store

Father figure? Michael Jackson dressed as a woman
 -  -

-

Michael Jackson caused a stir in West Hollywood yesterday as he took his three children on a shopping spree.

The 50-year-old’s children donned school uniforms for the trip and kept their faces covered up with flamboyant carnival masks as they shopped inside.

Life is a masquerade for Michael Jackson and his children as they go shopping in fresh disguises

He once paid Ģ100,000 for a voodoo curse to kill film director Steven Spielberg.

The singer reportedly fell out with Spielberg after the director refused to give him the part of Peter Pan in his Hollywood blockbuster Hook.

He is said to have attended a voodoo ceremony in Switzerland where a witch doctor promised him that Spielberg and a list of 25 enemies, including record tycoon David Geffen, would suffer ill-fortune.

The report claims Jackson underwent a "blood bath" as part of the ceremony and later ordered his business adviser Myung-Ho Lee to wire the money to a witch doctor in Mali named Baba, who is said to have sacrificed 42 cows for the ceremony.

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yes Michael Jackson has done alot of strange things but so what?! As long as he didn't hurt anyone. And as far as the child molestation allegations, he was never charged and the testimony of the children was inconsistent! Frankly the only mistake he made was trusting those children too much when he knows their parents know him to be a mega-rich celebrity.

By the way, this thread was intended to honor the man so all you haters leave if you got nothing good to say! [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok first off, in america no criminal goes unpunished...in usa, no matter wtf u do or how well u think u hid ur crime, u will always be caught. If mj really did these things to kids, he would have been found guilty and would still be in prison. The fathers of the boys were simply using the fact that mj loves kids to his own power to extort money...after mj paid the guy 20 million, he dropped the suit. Now I don't know what father would choose money over justice from a man who allegedy fukked his son. Mj was severly abused by his father from the age of 3 and up. His father denied him any kind of childhood as he gave him and his brothers daily beatings to make them perform. And if they didn't get first place in a competition, they got beat more. Mj grew up and realized he had missed out on his whole childhood and became an advocate for poor and abused children...directed mostly at boys because he knows what they are going thru. Mj suffered from body dysmorphic disorder which is something that I deal with on a small level myself. And the funny thing is, its recorded that this happens to people who are actually above average in looks, but for some reason they look at this difference as a bad thing. They look fine to us but in the mirror dwell on small flaws and think themselves are hideous when in fact they are highly attractive. And having had this myself, we look for ways to perfect ourselves...my thing was haircutting and dying, piercing, spending loads of cash on hair extentions and harsh facial peels trying to rid myself of a few freckles that seemed horrifying to me, and yes if I had the money at the time I would have dived into the well of plastic surgery too. Mj suffers badly from this from his father I belive constantly telling him since a young age that he is not good enough. Also, about his own kids, so what he covered them up when they were younger...maybe he didn't want the public eye to destroy their childhoods like it did his. But since the past 2 yrs or so, he has allowed the kids to go uncovered and be photographed and they are quite gorgeous and also, they all slept in the same bed with him since birth...both boys and the daughter. Also did u know that mj was always highly afraid of the dark? For some reason people with bdd usually are...even I am and cannot sleep without the tv or a lite on...and yea sometimes I feel so creeped out I drag aleya into bed with me just to feel someone there. Truth is, u people believe the lies that are told when in fact they are told by tabloids who spread hatred for a buck. But that how the world works tho isn't it? For example in the far mid east, a man and a woman are stoned to death for fallinmg in love outside marriage, yet its ol to strap a bomb to urself and kill a busload of innocent kids and women. This world don't know love anymore, and I don't know why people choose to look for lies and the worst in people instead of searching for the truth before they judge and recognize the qualities in them. I bet you people didn't know the mj is in the guiness book of world records for being the celebrity who is active and donates to the most charities did you? Angie jolie and all her worldy work can't even hold a flame to him. We lost an extremely talented yet deeply sad man. There will be none like him ever again and he tried to change the world as much as he could but the hatred of people who don't even know him brought him down. I don't care about any of the lies on him cuz this man aint no pedophile. He is eccentric and don't care if people like what he does or not. Its this sick sad world that is more accepting of hateful acts of lies than it is of loving ways and charity. Mj was a giver and sadly, most on this planet are takers...and when they see a giver, they hate.

On a funnier note...mj was also the fashionista of the early 90's egypt. Almost every egyptian guy betweent eh ages of 16-25 I've seen come here starting back when I was around 13 yrs old sported the fluffy hair in the back with the ringlets gelled foreward over there foreheads, tight highwater like jeans white socks black slip on shoes and black pleather coats. Oh I just show u pics of my ex when we first got together looool when I see them pics I just wana go, 'heeee heeee!!! HOOOOO!'
And grab my crotch like good ol mj:)

Ima miss u jacko. Tell james brown I said hi:) lol

Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Not necessarily. There are a few people who manage to slip between the cracks of law enforcement, but it is very few and very far. Either way, on such serious grounds such as this MJ would have been convicted if the evidence was infallible which it wasn't.

Look, we all know MJ had a hard life. He had virtually no childhood which was spent rehearsing and performing. So he tried to re-live his childhood vicariously through other children. His father was not only strict but abusive and he had difficult time maintaining relationships with women. He also had plastic surgery addiction or some form of body dismorphic syndrome in regards to his face and wanting to alter it. But despite all these problems I believe he was a great man. He loved children (but not a in a sexual way). He dontated to 9 different charities including charities ecosystem, disease research, and of course children's funds, and most of all he loved to entertain. He changed the world through his entertainment!

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok first off, in america no criminal goes unpunished...in usa, no matter wtf u do or how well u think u hid ur crime, u will always be caught.

This is totally truth.Who you are,how much money you have or how famous you might be,are of nooooo use in USA.YOu cannot buy your way to freedom there.

Agree with the rest you said,Hell and back.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as for kids being abused, plenty of sickos in the UK killing and abusing kids

leave rumours alone

let Michael RIP , unless you actually witnessed anything yourself

deal with those with actually evidence of

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is meant to give tribute to Michael Jackson NOT criticize him or the American Justice system!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Here lies Michael Jackson’s body

BY MIKE AWOYINFA [ mikeawoyinfa@sunnewsonline.com ]
Saturday, July 04, 2009

Lord, here lies the body of your son, Michael Jackson. Here lies he that you created a little lesser than the angels and blessed with talents unsurpassable.
He that you ordained from above to be a king over us. King of pop! Now he has popped out of our lives. Just like that. In a lavender morning mist of grief. Now you make me speechless. What can I say? What poem would I write?

You gave him. You took him. You brought us joy. Then you broke our hearts. God, how fearfully beautiful you are in the awesome power of your majesty! You who makes and unmakes! You who creates the beat and stops the heart from beating. At your own will and in your own time. I fear you, you Ancient Mariner, you Ancient of Days.

Here lies the body of the king, our king. The king is dead. The king of pop is gone. When cometh another?
Lord, here lies Michael Jackson. The Michael Jackson whose music brought the world joy. The Michael Jackson whose melody brought the world peace. The Michael Jackson whose dancing steps defied physics and the laws of motion. Michael Jackson who walked backwards on the surface of the moon. Michael Jackson, the moonwalker.

The Michael Jackson of the We are the World fame. Now the music maker is gone. Now the dancer extraordinaire is gone. Gone even when his music is still playing at its loudest crescendo.

All of a sudden he is gone. Gone just like that. Gone with the wind. Gone like a comet. Gone too soon. Gone with a bang, not a whimper. Gone like Elvis Presley. Gone like Jimi Hendricks. Gone like John Lennon. Gone the way of all flesh. Gone into the dust of the early beginnings when God first created Adam from nothingness. Gone from the troubles of his troubled world. Gone from his massive debts. Gone from foreclosures. Gone from the global meltdown. Gone from swine flu and bird flu. Gone from the Pandora’s Box of troubles.

Gone for good. And what we have left is sorrow. A world awash with sorrow. A world drowned in dirges and songs of lamentations. The lamentations of Job. The lamentations of Solomon. He who was our David, our boy-king dancing with the Ark of the Creator. Our psalmist chasing away our Beelzebub and our morbid melancholia with his soothing lyre. Our musical healer, singing: “Heal the world, make it a better place/For you and me and the entire human race.”
He was just one of a kind, one of a million, one of a billion. Unparalleled. Unmatchable. Unique.
Now, the sky and the stars are all truly yours. Now, the clouds and the heavens would walk under your magnetic feet. May you eat your fill of the heavens in your 50 years of self-inflicted hunger!

Lord, our brother Michael Jackson is gone. Gone to join the angels. Gone to lead the choir of angelic voices that would sing God to sleep in His eternal sleeplessness. Gone to dance for God. God, what you have is the finest dancer that ever lived since you created the world many light years ago. He is gone. Gone in the summer of June. Oh, June, the bearer of bad tidings!

June, like April, “is the cruellest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land.” (T.S. Eliot, The Burial of the Dead)
God, so Michael Jackson is gone? Michael Jackson is dead and now, the Angel of Death can laugh. You can hear Death having the last derisive laugh at the end of Michael Jackson’s Thriller song. Come on, play the Thriller and you will hear the deadly laughter of Doctor Death, laughing ha, ha, ha, ha, ha in the laughter of the grand finale.

In Thriller, Michael Jackson must have foretold his own death. Or how else would you explain a Michael Jackson in a red jacket, dancing in that horror video with the tribe of the dead, dancing with zombies amidst the “funk of 14,000 years”?
Lord, here lies Michael Jackson in the sleep that ends all sleep. Here lies Michael Jackson in his prophesied “final curtain call” that really turned out to be final. Let’s beware of what we say, because there is power in the tongue.

Here lies Michael Jackson, the revolutionary. Michael Jackson, the benchmark, the standard setter. The misunderstood. The madman man with a method. The Wacko Jacko dangling his baby from a window in a mock baby-strangling. The man of horror. The man in the mirror. The man with the face of a ghost. The man long dead before his final death. The man who made an oxygen coffin his abode. The anthropoid Mike who chose a chimp as his friend and bed mate. The masked man. The goggled man. The gloved one. The androgynous star bridging the boundaries of race, colour and sex.

A strange man. A great man. A great man beyond measure. A nice man. A man for all seasons. A man of contradictions. The paradox. The child-lover turned the accused child molester hopping into courts in a pyjamas. The chameleonic songbird who can mimic many voice ranges, from the falsetto to the alto to the tenor.
The songbird. The bard. The bad bard singing of his own badness: “I’m bad, I’m bad, who’s bad?” The record maker. And the record breaker. He sold more record than any in the history of recording. The thrill and the Thriller. Can you beat his record? Can you “Beat it?”

Here lies Michael Jackson, the kindergarten child star who taught the world the ABC, doh-ray-mee and the 123 of singing. Michael Joseph Jackson is his full name. And be careful what name you give your child. Because names could be prophetic. Michael Joseph Jackson. The Joseph who came “Off the Wall” to outshine his singing brothers. The Joseph who thrilled Pharoah’s wife in Egypt. Now, “Do You Remember The Times?”

Like the biblical Joseph, he was the dreamer, who dreamt that his brothers were bowing to him. Today, the whole world is still bowing to this Joseph, the ruler of Egypt and the world’s king of pop. King alive and king forever. Even in the grave he is still the king of pop. His music would rule the airwaves forever. The king is dead. Long live the king. May your works live after you. May your record continue to sell more and more, even after you have gone.

From you, we learnt the motivation to be the best in everything.

You were simply the best. The best singer. The best entertainer. The best dancer. The best performer. The best choreographer. The best hit album of all times. You “Can’t Stop Till You Get Enough.” That is Michael Jackson for you, the superlative superstar who grew to be a bigger megastar in life and in death. Sleep well, my beloved, our beloved. In the opened door of your prison, sleep well in your new-found freedom.
And may God forgive and repair your broken heart, your broken face and your broken nose!

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/columnists/pressclips/2009/pressclips-04-july-2009.htm

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by unfinished thought.:
I always felt sorry for his kids.

These guys seem like they're happy and free in their costumes

-

-

but i still feel bad for the kids.

Wonder if they go to schools where people know their identities..

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
The guy was a wormey little child molsester and we have people here who want to make a hero out of him. The world is a better place without him.
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you see the Larry Kind interview where a shadowy person appears in the corridor of neverland?

the ghost of MJ?

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have just watched that clip on msn news, [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The guy was a wormey little child molsester and we have people here who want to make a hero out of him. The world is a better place without him.

there is no evidence to back up what you say....
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
There is tons of evidence to back it up. Evidence was not the problem. Convicting ANY celebrity in an American court was the problem.
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
tons???? you mean the liars that accepted payment to shut up??? im sure if he was guilty no amount of money would make any parent drop a case .if you thought some sick pedo so much as touched your child...you would not be payed off, or do you have any evidence yourself?? no you just listen to the media and sick f..ks that will say and do anything for money
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
well, you can spin it anyway you wish and try to convince yourself that this creep is a normal person but it does not match the facts. It goes way beyond the payoffs, though those should not be dismissed. The guy admitted he slept with 9 year olds. The evidence was overwhelming and the average guy would have been thrown under the jail.

Why blacks defend him is beyond me. He obviously hated being black. He had a white wife, 100% white children, bleached his skin white and changed his features. Most of the people around him were white.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deleted
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by i was there i swear to you:
The guy was a wormey little child molsester and people here want to make a hero out of him.

Jedi mind tricks will work on the weak minded.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
quote:
well, you can spin it anyway you wish and try to convince yourself that this creep is a normal person but it does not match the facts. It goes way beyond the payoffs, though those should not be dismissed. The guy admitted he slept with 9 year olds. The evidence was overwhelming and the average guy would have been thrown under the jail.

Why blacks defend him is beyond me. He obviously hated being black. He had a white wife, 100% white children, bleached his skin white and changed his features. Most of the people around him were white.

the media made...then distroyed this man, i would be the first to say sleeping with children is not normal, but most of the children that stayed with him didn sleep, they played games, he gave a few moment of happiness to many many more kids than we know of, did the media ask thses kids what they did? how happy they were? how nice he was ? no they didnt all they wanted to do and they sucseeded was to distroy him, and his reputaion and love of children. if he had white friends, what is the problem? do you think he should have black friends only? his wife was white, his kids are white, so ? as for him wanting to be white, most of his problems are due too the abuse from his father,many dont and wont know what this poor man suffered at the hands of his father, and how it effected him, but all i can say is there is no proof that he ever hurt a child, he was just a sad , lonely man that loved to help people and put a smile on many a unhappy child....
Fayrowla
Member # 15058

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fayrowla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15TSEKXXIvI
Posts: 76 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pamela in Blue
Member # 16741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pamela in Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xblueskyx:
quote:

the media made...then distroyed this man, i would be the first to say sleeping with children is not normal, but most of the children that stayed with him didn sleep, they played games, he gave a few moment of happiness to many many more kids than we know of, did the media ask thses kids what they did? how happy they were? how nice he was ? no they didnt all they wanted to do and they sucseeded was to distroy him, and his reputaion and love of children. if he had white friends, what is the problem? do you think he should have black friends only? his wife was white, his kids are white, so ? as for him wanting to be white, most of his problems are due too the abuse from his father,many dont and wont know what this poor man suffered at the hands of his father, and how it effected him, but all i can say is there is no proof that he ever hurt a child, he was just a sad , lonely man that loved to help people and put a smile on many a unhappy child....
some good points you make here. i also believe he was never convicted in a court of law for the abuse they said he did but we can agree he gave so much money to so many who needed it over the years and years. i remember the benefits he did and bring to attention of the world the africa childerens suffering and help them to. we do wouldnt know if he was guilty or not but he was a troubled man and hope he finds peace now. rip
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
his memorial is live in cnn

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brooke shields made me cry...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
when his daughter came on the mic and started crying i lost it cas of her. knowing how hard it is to loose a parent at a young age.i pray they let them kids grow up free and safe..

--------------------

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great send off by Rev:Al Sharpton;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDLVuInBCAE

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a complete waste of time. The best part was when Sharpton said "Ain't nothing weird about your daddy".

This shows the depths black "leaders" will go for money and media attention.

Well sure your daddy wore make up, surgical masks and did about a hundred plastic surgeries, slept with little children but ..."aint nothing weird about your daddy"! LOL

yo daddy was a normal black man!

-

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Jackson Is Pop King Of Sick F!cking Country

Very important scene from the movie Three Kings

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was surprised to see his children there. Michael had tried to conceal their identity all their lives and then after his death his family puts them right in front of the camera. I don't think Michael would have wanted that. Of course I never agreed with putting masks on the children but I feel that the family is using the children to some degree.
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always had a suspision that the kids wasnt really hs but after seing them at the memorial -im sure they are his. Espcially little Blanket looks exactly like him.
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

i agree, little Blanket is Michaelīs spitting image. I am not sure about the other ones though.
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
according to the media none of the kids are his.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by madame f:
i agree, little Blanket is Michaelīs spitting image. I am not sure about the other ones though.

"Blanket" does not look like Michael Jackson. Don't be a fool.

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bogle I'll give Rev,Al a little leeway since he knew him as a kid and so had more emotional investment in him. Mike made me felt queezy watching him in his latter years but he mostly harmed himself. About the child abuse thing open????
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i Thought the kids weren't biologically his. Whether they are or not to me doesn't really matter.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
i Thought the kids weren't biologically his. Whether they are or not to me doesn't really matter.

me too
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

I have to say that claiming that Michael Jackson was the reason that America has a black president was a bit OTT [Frown]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well, you can spin it anyway you wish and try to convince yourself that this creep is a normal person but it does not match the facts. It goes way beyond the payoffs, though those should not be dismissed. The guy admitted he slept with 9 year olds.

but did he admit to having sex with them? NO. If there had been 'tons of evidence' he would never have walked free no matter who he was or paid off, unless you are saying there is a flaw in your great superior western law system?

I have 'slept' with my kids, my youngest was still coming for a snuggle in bed when she was 9, we would eat chocolate and giggle. I have also snuggled with my grandkids and when my DIL and my 3 grandkids lived with me for a while we often all made a bed on the floor and all snuggled and watched tv together, nothing sexual in it and that kind of thing would only cross minds that are warped, as yours seems to be. You were obviously deprived of slumber parties as a kid.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tami great post and I ditto everything you said.

I grew up with Michael Jackson, I was bopping to him when he was one of the Jackson 5 and I have about all his music. He was an amazingly talented man and I will miss him, I hope he at last has found some peace.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
well, you can spin it anyway you wish and try to convince yourself that this creep is a normal person but it does not match the facts. It goes way beyond the payoffs, though those should not be dismissed. The guy admitted he slept with 9 year olds.

but did he admit to having sex with them? NO. If there had been 'tons of evidence' he would never have walked free no matter who he was or paid off, unless you are saying there is a flaw in your great superior western law system?

I have 'slept' with my kids, my youngest was still coming for a snuggle in bed when she was 9, we would eat chocolate and giggle. I have also snuggled with my grandkids and when my DIL and my 3 grandkids lived with me for a while we often all made a bed on the floor and all snuggled and watched tv together, nothing sexual in it and that kind of thing would only cross minds that are warped, as yours seems to be. You were obviously deprived of slumber parties as a kid.

i was never deprived of slumber parties but we kids slept togeather i never slept with thier dads.... but i still dont think mj did what they say he did.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Originally posted By Young At Heart;

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say that claiming that Michael Jackson was the reason that America has a black president was a bit OTT

Well while he wasn't the only reason he may well have been part of the process he made Black people more comportable to others,and that's a start,I am of that age where Black kids and White voluntarily self segregated themselves in the lunch room.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahaha so now what is he also the cause of black people having white kids??
lame excuses to desecrate mj...aint gonna happen they need to leave mj alone he is dead and gone.. but not forgotten.....

--------------------

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
To be 'comfortable to others ' blacks have to be "watered down". So Obama had to break from Rev. Wright and his church, Michael Jackson had to be transformed into a white or at best not a black man. No such demands are made on whites and others to be accepted by blacks. There lies the double standard and the inequality. So this calls into question just how America has "progressed". If to be accepted by whites [mainstream] means that blacks have to lose their blackness, so to speak, is this progress in race relations?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com