EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » Hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello
Josip Bosnjak
Member # 22895

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josip Bosnjak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I'm Josip and I'm an informatics student from Croatia. I always loved history, especially Egyptian and that's the reason why I joined. [Smile]

Best

Posts: 6 | From: Croatia | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oasis Oil Tools co.,ltd
Banned
Member # 22898

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oasis Oil Tools co.,ltd   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same like you.
I Would like to visit Egypt, i learn more from moive and hope to visit this sercret country one day out of the screen.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/?trk=sem_baidu_pp-pc

--------------------
Oasis oil tools co.,ltd, Main produce johnson screen, perforated pipe, sprial bridge slot screen, stainless steel casing, API casing, Certi issue by BV, SGS, MOODY, Oasis in the list of UN suppliers

Posts: 1 | From: Xuanhe West Road, Xinxiang City, Henan, 453000, China | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flexan
Banned
Member # 23040

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flexan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone!
Posts: 3 | From: NY | Registered: Feb 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yeshoo Rao
Member # 23066

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yeshoo Rao   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeshuu Rao at Field Engineer is an editor and writer with vast experience covering subjects across a wide range of industries and has worked regularly for top global news organizations including Reuters and the Financial Times. Specializing in corporate communications and the financial sector - especially fintech - Simon is an expert on a variety of business technologies, such as data storage and flash storage, VoIP, mobility, network and edge computing, and the cloud.

--------------------
Role of a telecom field engineer in the telecom industry

Posts: 1 | From: New York | Registered: May 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com