EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » An author of answering-christianity.com leaves islam

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An author of answering-christianity.com leaves islam
Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reconstrucdead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check this testimony of ANTHONY TARASCA

http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/tarasca.html

his articles as a muslim can be found here.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/a_t/index.html

now he has left islam but his works are still there.

this is what he has to say.

Ironically, among the Muslims I testified to was an individual who has his own Islamic web-site. You see, I had contributed many works for the propagation of Islam to his web-site, and even though I made my intentions clear about returning to Christianity, my works still appear on his web-site. I have requested that he remove them, but instead he merely removed my name and simply put my initials (A.T.), claiming these to be the works of a new convert to Islam. This is most hypocritical on his part, not realizing that by doing so, he is going against the tenants of his own religion. You see, in Muslim circles I am now an apostate, and as such any Muslim who continues to having any dealings with me is also an apostate; and the fact that my works are still on this web-site is leaving him to indirectly continue to having dealings with me, which again contradicts many of the Hadiths of Muhammad. These articles can be found on http://www.answering-christianity.com/a_t/index.html.

I am not proud of these works, and no doubt they will be a source of life long shame on my part, but please know that these were the works of one whose ignorance of The Holy Bible would eventually blossom into true knowledge and return to Christ Jesus; Hallelujah.

Posts: 145 | From: offshore | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reconstrucdead
Member # 11206

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reconstrucdead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
75% of New Musim Converts Leave Islam in US
http://www.radioislam.com/_asx/PublicAffairs/whynewmleave.asx

Posts: 145 | From: offshore | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thanks Reconstrucdead.
Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read what Jesus said about him ,could Mohamed dare to say the same?

John 6:51:"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever;"

John 8:23: And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I AM from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 8:12: Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I AM the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

John 10:9: "I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."

John 10:11: "I AM the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

John 10:36: "do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?

John 11:25: Jesus said to her, "I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

John 14:6: Jesus said to him, "I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 15:1: "I AM the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.

John 19:2: Therefore the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, "Do not write, 'The King of the Jews,' but, 'He said, "I am the King of the Jews."'"

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just I think you wont be able to hide the sun, none can..All these trial will fail soon...

The true way is clear to all people but
some people are to proud to follow and try to delude other people.

Those will never be able to hide the truth and every one know the truth well......

The truth is the path of all the prophets peace be upon there all ...

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU ARE RIGHT NO ONE CAN HIDE THE SUN(THE TRUTH} [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For sure no one can, no one can hide the sun light
Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One other thing it is not lies that will increase the number of christians
Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rameses the Grea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is love and in him lies the truth.

A hill lighted hill cannot be hidden.

So let your light shine before men. Not lies bibo, TRUTH!

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good christians will increase the numbers of christians, just as good moslems will increase the numbers of moslems.
For all y'all moslems attempting to make something good for your god in teaching about the religion to converts or curious.... may I remind you, there is nothing that will turn a faithful person BACK to their "home" religion faster than listening to people disparage it.
In other words, as you seek to put down people from other walks of life, so you will turn them to hold their life fast. They have seen faithful people, people of good works - charity and generosity- in their lives, be they christian or jewish or hindu. They remember these people, and they remember their own experience, and know that it is not worthless. So they will defend themselves.
Know what I mean?

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Batman Al-meskeen.
Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BM ® Bazoka machine
Member # 12757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BM ® Bazoka machine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reconstrucdead:
check this testimony of ANTHONY TARASCA

http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/tarasca.html

his articles as a muslim can be found here.

now he has left islam but his works are still there.

this is what he has to say.

Ironically, among the Muslims I testified to was an individual who has his own Islamic web-site. You see, I had contributed many works for the propagation of Islam to his web-site, and even though I made my intentions clear about returning to Christianity, my works still appear on his web-site. I have requested that he remove them, but instead he merely removed my name and simply put my initials (A.T.), claiming these to be the works of a new convert to Islam. This is most hypocritical on his part, not realizing that by doing so, he is going against the tenants of his own religion. You see, in Muslim circles I am now an apostate, and as such any Muslim who continues to having any dealings with me is also an apostate; and the fact that my works are still on this web-site is leaving him to indirectly continue to having dealings with me, which again contradicts many of the Hadiths of Muhammad. These articles can be found on http://www.answering-christianity.com/a_t/index.html.

I am not proud of these works, and no doubt they will be a source of life long shame on my part, but please know that these were the works of one whose ignorance of The Holy Bible would eventually blossom into true knowledge and return to Christ Jesus; Hallelujah.

the link
the link doesnot have the text u posted and the story is in this link
http://www.answering-christianity.com/purpose.htm

the story u copy and paste seem fabricated
and the right story is in this link

http://www.answering-christianity.com/purpose.htm

now what do u say loveforever?
isnt it a hoax like i said?

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subject: An author of answering-christianity.com leaves islam

Maybe he should have spent more time on building his faith [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, or perhaps, he found the truth.......??? What do you think NotSleepless? Your my homegirl, so I will respect your honest and real opinion. Salaam
Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BM ® The righteous machine:
now what do u say loveforever?
isnt it a hoax like i said? [/QB]

If you look carefully you will discover that I am not who started this thread,so at the end believe what you want to believe.
Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Israel:
Maybe, or perhaps, he found the truth.......??? What do you think NotSleepless? Your my homegirl, so I will respect your honest and real opinion. Salaam

W'sup homie hehe [Big Grin]

His perception of the truth is relative to him and it wouldn't be my right to tell him what's true and what's not. Each person will be held accountable for their own actions right?

However, I believe that keeping up with those extreme, negative websites will have a negative effect on any persons feelings and beliefs. Live by the sword die by the sword and all that. If you expend energy on that sort of thing when do you have the time to nurture your faith and how can you pray to God with a clean heart?

I've never actively read answering Islam or Christianity but it's enough to skim through the posts of people like Loveforever ... his/her posts make my skin crawl because they contain such one-sided, incorrect, twisted bias that it's not normal. Intentionally trying to discredit someone else's religion is wrong. There's a big difference between that and defending your religion!

Sometimes I don't even believe that people who do this are actually religious in the first place ... who's to say that people who claim to be devout Christian/Muslim/Hindu etc really are? Especially online.

I have healthy debates with my relatives and friends, who are not Muslim, without each of us trying to bring down the others beliefs.... isn't that more constructive? I find that in this way I appreciate my religion more and appreciate the reasons why my friends and family believe in what they do.

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
I feel ya.........I hear you. I understand what you are saying. I feel that I also understand loveforever. When a person(s) hold something to be sacred, they hold to that sacredness with all of their being. It happens in every single human culture. Believe you me, perhaps very few of our ancestors were happy to accept the monotheistic religion that we practice now. Reason being is that to our forebearers, the worship they performed to their deity was sacred and holy. So inevitably we will have a clash. Look at the United States today. Many Americans are not too religious, but they hold to the ideal of democracy as though democracy itself is the earthly kingdom of heaven. Some people in our gov. believe this so much that they will invade another country in order to establish this 'ideal' beyond our own borders. Yet this 'thought' is indeed sacred to alot of Americans(particularily W.A.S.P.s'; i.e. White Angolo Saxon Protestants).

Hence, we should not be surprised that within religion comes some of the most passionate manifestations of the human psyche. Loveforever feels that Christians have been unfairly treated in the Middle East.............well, if you study history, is such a belief unfounded?????? On the other side, Muslims believe that the war in Iraq, the war on terror, etc., is in essence a war against Islam.............hence, people will be passionate about these things.

I do agree with you that we ought to be listeners who hear each other rather than shout, or be negative, at each other. But this clash won't end till Jesus comes back, know what I mean?

Concerning the dude above, I agree that his expereince is subjective. Yet, a wise man(i.e. Christ Jesus) once said that you can tell a tree by its fruit. So if this dude has experienced something that has changed his life, it will become apparent to all, know what I mean? At least it will be apparent to all in his sphere of influence, and/or those who have some perception. Peace homie. Salaam

freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]
Posts: 653 | From: Great Manchester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com