EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Ants also said Quran in the Quran!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ants also said Quran in the Quran!!!
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
حَتَّى إِذَا أَتَوْا عَلَى وَادِي النَّمْلِ قَالَتْ نَمْلَةٌ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّمْلُ ادْخُلُوا مَسَاكِنَكُمْ لَا يَحْطِمَنَّكُمْ سُلَيْمَانُ وَجُنُودُهُ وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ Alnaml 27-18
when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants get into your habitations, lest Suleiman and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it."

The Question are:
How we can say that all quran from the tongue of Allah/God as there is verse on the tongue of ANTS?!!

If we believed that Suleiman listened and recognized the ants how the ants identified Suleiman with his army, does not meeting the legends stories that was narrating from Jewish to Mohamed about their king Suliman?!!!

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is information from allah with what had happened, it is not as if an ant had said to Mohamed (PBUH) this !! I wonder when you will ever have intellengence enough for argument !!!
As for your second question, I guess an ant only can answer you about this question .. about how news are spread in there kingdom.

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The moral from the verse was only to show that although Soliman was very powerful and although all what he was at and that although his army was going in a war, yet he had modesty to acknowledge the blesses that god had gave him as well as he have merci with other subjects even if it is ants .. you didn't get the moral, you didn't get the idea ..
Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you have seen all my topics has been deleted by the name of Islam, there are many who want to keep the people and non Muslim specially to be misguided without knowing the truth or even use your mind, I thought I can share my questions and what I have known with the gentleman and ladies here,I didn't use bad words to insult anybody ,I was trying just to enlighten or open some hidden topics to discuss, I will limited my sharing as per the moderators reaction against me, thanks to everyone.
Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l
Member # 11386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for l     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He even deleted my reply to your post. I had written 'Everyone knows that ants can understand human languages'. Incredible..
Posts: 223 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by l:
He even deleted my reply to your post. I had written 'Everyone knows that ants can understand human languages'. Incredible..

You believe that ants understand our language .. [Smile] lol actually you keep dazling me with your brilliant ideas .. keep it up .. cheers
l
Member # 11386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for l     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was meant as a joke [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 223 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what... the quran? sucked in!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
In surah Mariam also the angels saying Quran not from the tongue of God him self.
وَمَا نَتَنَزَّلُ إِلَّا بِأَمْرِ رَبِّكَ لَهُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِينَا وَمَا خَلْفَنَا وَمَا بَيْنَ ذَلِكَ وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا
رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فَاعْبُدْهُ وَاصْطَبِرْ لِعِبَادَتِهِ هَلْ تَعْلَمُ لَهُ سَمِيًّا
[19-64] (The angels say [Smile] "We descend not but by command of thy Lord: to Him belongeth what is before us, and what is behind us, and what is between: and thy Lord never doth forget,

[19-65] "Lord of the heavens and of the earth, and of all that is between them: so worship Him, and be constant and patient in His worship: knowest thou of any who is worthy of the same Name as He?"

Quran by Antz ,genni,angels and muslims still think that all Quran from only God's mouth.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com