EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Prophet Mohammed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prophet Mohammed
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prophet Mohammed part 1

Prophet Mohammed part 2

Prophet Mohammed part 3

Prophet Mohammed part 4

Prophet Mohammed part 5

Prophet Mohammed part 6

Prophet Mohammed part 7

Prophet Mohammed part 8

Prophet Mohammed part 9

Prophet Mohammed part 10

Prophet Mohammed part 11

Prophet Mohammed part 12

I recommend people who cares to know about Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) deeper to watch this movie till the end.Its his story by muslims.And non muslim historians.

Wish the best for all..,

Al Salam Alykom

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Hammer
Member # 13495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Hammer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we know he molested young girls. A closer examination might be needed, who knows what could be discovered.

--------------------
The spirit of Horemheb lives on within us all.

Posts: 1023 | From: The spirit of Horemheb lives within us all | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanHammer:
Well, we know he molested young girls. A closer examination might be needed, who knows what could be discovered.

Before you open of you mouth you should go and see with the Bushman and other World Leaders are doing at the boheiman Grooves each year.

Im sure you already the like of homosexuality etc. Yeah, Alex Jones has the goods on your boy. Bohemian Grooves: Bush and World Leader Exposed

Do you also deny that the Bushman is a member of the Skull and Bones?

This is the man you worship! [Eek!]

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Hammer
Member # 13495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Hammer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you even know what the skull and bones is?

--------------------

Posts: 1023 | From: The spirit of Horemheb lives within us all | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you even know what the skull and bones is?

Yep!! Sure do! However, I am sure you were hoping that I didn't know wht Skull and Bones are.

By the way do you know what happens yearly at the Bohemian Grooves (A lot of Satanic & Homosexual activity) With the Civilized World Leaders take place there. ? If you didn't you know now!

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Politically Incorrect
Member # 14181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politically Incorrect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Misho*:
I recommend people who cares to know about Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) deeper to watch this movie till the end.Its his story by muslims.And non muslim historians.
Wish the best for all

Peace be upon him. Thank you for posting.
Posts: 374 | From: men gheir laff w dawaran | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Hammer
Member # 13495

Rate Member
Sands, The Skull and Bones group is a social society of men at Yale. Leave it to these radical idiots to attach some kind of pervervision to it.
When you get out of the lunatic fringe of American thought nobody takes you seriously anymore. That is the position the left is in today in America. They make noise all out of relation to their actual numbers and become so goofey the people just ignore them.

The Prophet Mohammed, Pee be upon him.

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer you are just plain rude and disrespectful to others. I find your comment offensive and I am not Muslim.

You and sands deserve each other.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Sands, The Skull and Bones group is a social society of men at Yale. Leave it to these radical idiots to attach some kind of pervervision to it.
When you get out of the lunatic fringe of American thought nobody takes you seriously anymore. That is the position the left is in today in America. They make noise all out of relation to their actual numbers and become so goofey the people just ignore them.

The Prophet Mohammed, Pee be upon him.

We'll one thing is forsue..if you had any credibility you shot it to hell posting a comment like the one above.
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Hammer you are just plain rude and disrespectful to others. I find your comment offensive and I am not Muslim.

You and sands deserve each other.

Sorry "AmericanHammer" is way out of my league!
The Hammer
Member # 13495

Rate Member
Fact is Sands you guys are ugly and disrespectful all the time but when it comes back the other way you get upset, think about it.

--------------------

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Fact is Sands you guys are ugly and disrespectful all the time but when it comes back the other way you get upset, think about it.

Yes I take it personal when you say piss on my Prophet.
The Hammer
Member # 13495

Rate Member
I take it personal when you insult the president of the United states. you want respect but you do not want to give any. Its typical of Muslims, they want to play a zero sum game where they get everything and you get nothing. The world does not work that way.

--------------------

Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Title of the movie "Islam,Empire of faith"

- First Part "The Messenger"

- Second Part "The Awakening"

- Third Part "The Ottomans"

I was going to post this movie in seperated thread,,but I found it better to post it here so it could be easier for people who do care to collect the rest of vedios.

Undercover wrote in another place:

You have to know the history of Islam, or at least the history of Muhammad to understand when and why those verses were “revealed” or you cannot claim to know the Quran.

And I agree with this words,,because History as a knowledge IMO is a reflection about how people applied their way of life whether "Relgion or Philosophy",,So people who do care to know about Islam and Islamic rules will not be able to understand it completely IMO before take a look on History,,So the movie above is much more historically,,Included much more details,,Calrifying more points,,Specially in the first 2 parts,,The exception is about third part which is related to Ottoman empire historically much more which historians muslims,non muslims had & still having many discussions about them and me myself cannot know the right or wrong about this and i have no ability to discuss about it because iam not historian and the different opinions about Ottomans not existed between muslim & non muslim hisorians only but between muslim historians themselves either.

So I collected and posted the movie as I found it.And I recommend people who do care for know about Islam to watch it also till the end,,To find out How Islam spreaded??By Swords or not??How old muslims treated non muslims???.

Opinions in it are almost completely by non muslim historians.

Wish the best for all,,

Al Salam Alykom

BTW,This quote for ES sane respectable members:

" If you stop every time a dog barks, your road will never end. "

People seem consume much more of time & thinking about insulting others and then others answereing the insulting and this IMO which make the most discussions on here are usless.

So whenever anyone bring insulting to the discussion then its look like dog barks,,Who would care about it?!

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com