EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » BREAKING NEWS: Body of Osama Bin Laden found!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Body of Osama Bin Laden found!!!!!!!!!
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

Actually Faux News this week pointed out some of the contradictory accounts, but I guess they were just playing politics rather than any real desire for getting to the truth.

As far as I know, Fox News and all other major U.S. news outlets have towed the official accounts of the events from day 1, and have only revised the accounts after the government was forced to revise those accounts, in the face of contradictory information and evidence [like the seizure of no weapons found in the compound, that presumably belonged to bin Laden and his associates] coming from Pakistan. Even as I write this, they are parroting the revised versions of government accounts of the raid; I don't consider that independent thought by these U.S. news outlets.

The story went from an intense fire fight, wherein bin Laden was killed, to there being only one person firing a couple of unsuccessful shots, whereupon bin laden used his wife as a human shield [Fox News still tows this line], yet to bin laden looking like he was heading for a weapon when he was shot in the head. The taglines of these stories keep changing, and even then, they continue to contradict information coming out of Pakistan, in terms of eye witness accounts and evidence of material found in the compound in the aftermath of the raid.

Who could have seen this coming? Newflash [yeah right]: the story of a SEAL involved in the Bin Laden assassination serves as yet another contradiction to the ever-changing "official" story of the assassination. Of course, typical of it, the U.S. government is now actively pursuing the prosecution of the SEAL who spilled the beans, so to speak. How dare the SEAL reveal anything that will contradict the U.S. government's "official" version, thereby exposing not only the lack credibility of the U.S. government, but also its truly anti-democratic and anti-proletarian actions?

Mr Bin Laden could have been brought alive, have his day in court, compelled to face the public and explain his alleged actions, surrounding "terrorism", particularly the 9/11 tragic events? But no; the U.S. government had to instantly have him executed. Apparently they have something to hide that they feared any trial of Bin Laden will expose to the American public and the world!

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Explorer:

''Of course, typical of it, the U.S. government is now actively pursuing the prosecution of the SEAL who spilled the beans, so to speak. How dare the SEAL reveal anything that will contradict the U.S. government's "official" version, thereby exposing not only the lack credibility of the U.S. government, but also its truly anti-democratic and anti-proletarian actions?''

Have you been somewhere trying to figure out why governments, uh, excuse me, in this case the U.S. Government, does what it does. You know the U.S. is capable of dirt and you still want to know why they do it.

'''Mr Bin Laden could have been brought alive, have his day in court, compelled to face the public and explain his alleged actions, surrounding "terrorism", particularly the 9/11 tragic events?''

Bin Laden said after the 9/11 attacks, paraphrasing here, ''there will be no peace for the U.S. until there is peace in Palestine.'' How many times can he repeat this in a court of law and have any sympathy from the people who want him killed because of his actions? If he was in a court of law his statement will continue to fall on deaf ears, not because of the truthfulness of his Palestinian comment but because of his actions--actions that landed him in the court in the first place, not his political views.

''Apparently they have something to hide that they feared any trial of Bin Laden will expose to the American public and the world!''

Care to reveal what's on your mind about this?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
The Explorer:

''Of course, typical of it, the U.S. government is now actively pursuing the prosecution of the SEAL who spilled the beans, so to speak. How dare the SEAL reveal anything that will contradict the U.S. government's "official" version, thereby exposing not only the lack credibility of the U.S. government, but also its truly anti-democratic and anti-proletarian actions?''

Have you been somewhere trying to figure out why governments, uh, excuse me, in this case the U.S. Government, does what it does. You know the U.S. is capable of dirt and you still want to know why they do it.

That question in the quote is a rhetorical one, in case you did not get the drift. It's obvious to any intelligent being that what I'm doing is teaching not trying to "figure it out".

quote:
'''Mr Bin Laden could have been brought alive, have his day in court, compelled to face the public and explain his alleged actions, surrounding "terrorism", particularly the 9/11 tragic events?''

Bin Laden said after the 9/11 attacks, paraphrasing here, ''there will be no peace for the U.S. until there is peace in Palestine.'' How many times can he repeat this in a court of law and have any sympathy from the people who want him killed because of his actions? If he was in a court of law his statement will continue to fall on deaf ears, not because of the truthfulness of his Palestinian comment but because of his actions--actions that landed him in the court in the first place, not his political views.

You are the only one speaking to the need for sympathy, distracting from the straightforward point: "due process"...which is considered logical and important in a truly democratic society.

quote:

''Apparently they have something to hide that they feared any trial of Bin Laden will expose to the American public and the world!''

Care to reveal what's on your mind about this?

No. It's pretty self-explanatory.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Explorer:

'' "due process"...which is considered logical and important in a truly democratic society.'' ''

There are those in the U.S. who will agree with that. There are those in the U.S. government in intelligence who will circumvent that process--with the government's blessing--and still leave the facsimile copy intact. Can you agree the facsimile is still intact?

The Explorer:

Me:
''Care to reveal what's on your mind about this?''

The Explorer:
''No. It's pretty self-explanatory.''

What is? The facsimile Due Process copy?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
The Explorer:

'' "due process"...which is considered logical and important in a truly democratic society.'' ''

There are those in the U.S. who will agree with that. There are those in the U.S. government in intelligence who will circumvent that process--with the government's blessing--and still leave the facsimile copy intact. Can you agree the facsimile is still intact?

Not sure what you mean by "facsimile copy intact", but I'll just make this simple: The U.S. government violates due process, which is (due process that is) a signature of democracy!

quote:

The Explorer:

Me:
''Care to reveal what's on your mind about this?''

The Explorer:
''No. It's pretty self-explanatory.''

What is? The facsimile Due Process copy?

The sentence you were quoting is "what is" self-explanatory.

PS: Maybe you want me to get into details of what they could possibly want to be hiding, I gather? That's precisely it; whatever they are hiding can only be tentatively defined, well because, they are bent on hiding it. However, one can make a decent guess of what those things could be, if one studies the close relationship Bin Laden reportedly used to have with the U.S. government and its intelligence community. [Smile]

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
The ExpLorer:

''Not sure what you mean by "facsimile copy intact", but I'll just make this simple: The U.S. government violates due process, which is (due process that is) a signature of democracy!''

A facsimile copy is one used in lieu of the original. Bin Laden got the facsimile copy because it was determined he didn't need Due Process. In other words a Due Process copy would have involved explaining it to him: a trip to the U.S. to stand trial and give him a chance to explain his position. The Seals had no intention of giving Bin Laden anything except death. The Seals probably had orders to eliminate Laden at their discretion. Meaning who ever gets to the top of the steps first kill him immediately. Most Seals are probably killers anyway.

''PS: Maybe you want me to get into details of what they could possibly want to be hiding, I gather? That's precisely it; whatever they are hiding can only be tentatively defined, well because, they are bent on hiding it. However, one can make a decent guess of what those things could be, if one studies the close relationship Bin Laden reportedly used to have with the U.S. government and its intelligence community.''

Don't forget Bin Laden was in hiding nearly 10 years. If he had anything like an ace up his sleeve with damaging information he would have revealed it before he was killed in my opinion.
Is it possible of all the CDs and maybe Dvds that were confiscated that some will have the lowdown on the U.S. government's dealing with him in times past? It may well be true. However, that information, if sensational, will forever be lost now that it is in government hands. So if Bin Laden had the goods on the U.S. and he really wanted to make the U.S. pay then he squandered a golden opportunity by remaining silent all these years.

But what about the Seal and the book. I'm sure military analysts and the hired guns are going over it right now (advance copy somehow) trying to see how much consideration one of their own should have. If perchance the operation revealer has gone too far that it gets an operative or two killed then he himself may well be on the list. If that happens then he didn't absorb the rules well at all.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

A facsimile copy is one used in lieu of the original. Bin Laden got the facsimile copy because it was determined he didn't need Due Process.

It cannot be a "facsimile copy", if it violates the law of due process. Your logic is bizarre.

quote:
The Seals had no intention of giving Bin Laden anything except death. The Seals probably had orders to eliminate Laden at their discretion. Meaning who ever gets to the top of the steps first kill him immediately. Most Seals are probably killers anyway.
Nope, they were ordered to execute him. That's what conflicting "official" stories, along with this revelation from the participating SEAL demonstrate. Take your head out of the sand for once.

quote:
Don't forget Bin Laden was in hiding nearly 10 years. If he had anything like an ace up his sleeve with damaging information he would have revealed it before he was killed in my opinion.
Why would Bin Laden want to emphasize his former romance with the U.S. government, when he was busy trying to polish his image to his base, as America's number 1 and most dangerous enemy?

Secondly, whatever endeavor he partnered up with the U.S. government would not be considered "damaging" to him, as he is a participant, but it could be damaging in the eyes of the American public.

On American soil, Mr. Bin Laden would have been mindful of his status as largely that of a despised personality, unlike the one he was cultivating for his base, and so, would feel that he has nothing to lose but gain by divulging material that would only be "damaging" from the American public's standpoint.

quote:
Is it possible of all the CDs and maybe Dvds that were confiscated that some will have the lowdown on the U.S. government's dealing with him in times past? It may well be true. However, that information, if sensational, will forever be lost now that it is in government hands. So if Bin Laden had the goods on the U.S. and he really wanted to make the U.S. pay then he squandered a golden opportunity by remaining silent all these years.
The romantic relationship between Bin Laden and the U.S. government before the falling out isn't exactly a secret to the outside world anymore, except in America. So, there isn't much to be silent about, except for, well, if you are the U.S. government and you want to keep the mostly reclusive Americans as uninformed as possible about your "dirty laundry". Plus, the U.S. government has another reason to execute Bin Laden: make an example of him, i.e. if you mess with the U.S. government, you'll be eliminated! That's the same reason due process was not upheld for American citizens who were also branded as "terrorists". And at this moment, making an example of this "whistle-blowing" SEAL is underway.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Me:

''A facsimile copy is one used in lieu of the original. Bin Laden got the facsimile copy because it was determined he didn't need Due Process.''

Explorer:

''It cannot be a "facsimile copy", if it violates the law of due process. Your logic is bizarre.''

And it took you several posts to see the dark humor didn't it.

Me:

''The Seals had no intention of giving Bin Laden anything except death. The Seals probably had orders to eliminate Laden at their discretion. Meaning who ever gets to the top of the steps first kill him immediately. Most Seals are probably killers anyway.''

Explorer:

''Nope, they were ordered to execute him. That's what conflicting "official" stories, along with this revelation from the participating SEAL demonstrate. Take your head out of the sand for once.''

I don't have a clue why you are having trouble with what I said in the paragraph above yours.

Explorer, these are your words on 2 September:

PS: ''Maybe you want me to get into details of what they could possibly want to be hiding, I gather? That's precisely it; whatever they are hiding can only be tentatively defined, well because, they are bent on hiding it. However, one can make a decent guess of what those things could be, if one studies the close relationship Bin Laden reportedly used to have with the U.S. government and its intelligence community.''

Me:

''Don't forget Bin Laden was in hiding nearly 10 years. If he had anything like an ace up his sleeve with damaging information he would have revealed it before he was killed in my opinion.''

Now you:

''Why would Bin Laden want to emphasize his former romance with the U.S. government, when he was busy trying to polish his image to his base, as America's number 1 and most dangerous enemy?

''Secondly, whatever endeavor he partnered up with the U.S. government would not be considered "damaging" to him, as he is a participant, but it could be damaging in the eyes of the American public.''

I have to be the bearer of comprehension news for you: you should realize I am in agreement on this. It was brought about by the post you made on Sep. 2

''The romantic relationship between Bin Laden and the U.S. government before the falling out isn't exactly a secret to the outside world anymore, except in America. So, there isn't much to be silent about, except for, well, if you are the U.S. government and you want to keep the mostly reclusive Americans as uninformed as possible about your "dirty laundry". Plus, the U.S. government has another reason to execute Bin Laden: make an example of him, i.e. if you mess with the U.S. government, you'll be eliminated! That's the same reason due process was not upheld for American citizens who were also branded as "terrorists". And at this moment, making an example of this "whistle-blowing" SEAL is underway.''

Well I'll be damn. How did you come to this truth.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com