EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Shining a Light on the IMF: Nafisatou Diallo (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shining a Light on the IMF: Nafisatou Diallo
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Craig Roberts you just over-reached on this one. Sorry!

Oh really? .....
"Those few who actually care about justice, not only for DSK and everyman, but also for the Greek, Spanish, Irish, and Portuguese people, can find comfort in the fact that apparently DSK had come to New York in order to speak with Nobel economist Joe Stiglitz about a more humane and democratic way to resolve the sovereign debt crisis in Europe than the one imposed by the private creditor banks."
Paul Craig Roberts.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28450.htm

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely no way that neo-liberal economists like Stiglitz and hack acolyte Strauss-Kahn would ever recommend that Greece refuse all those austerity measures by defaulting Argentine or Iceland style then quit the eurozone. This is indeed the so-called humane solution.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I wouldn't try to second guess Stiglizt. Or indeed DSK on what measures would have been discussed.
BTW Did you perhaps know that the accuser, weighs 90kilos, is 6 feet tall, 30 years old and speaking as a woman, I would say stood a pretty good chance of resisting 'forced oral sex'.
Wouldn't you agree?

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DSK has had a publicly known record of violent behaviour towards women--so when "a rutting chimpanzee is in heat" as his attempted rape behaviour was described by a French female journalist who experienced such, then his wild sexual frenzy and violence could easily get the better of any victim--regardless of weight or height.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Stop getting overexcited habibi.
This was just one aspect of this 'case' wasn't it?
When 'they' thought he was going down they came crawling out of the woodwork, exaggerating 'dirty old man' into 'My goodness, I barely escaped with my life!!'
Remember the Clinton stuff? Assange? You don't want to put too much credence in rightwing pro Sarkozy journalists.
My whole point in referring to DSK was that this phenomenon of 'trial by media' is simply WRONG whoever falls victim to it.
Everybody has rights [in civilised countries] to be judged in a formal trial, not prejudged in gutter press.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com