EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » mister moderators...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mister moderators...
AlexLover
Member # 10229

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlexLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

i realise there is no moderator for this board...

i would like to let you know that i am keen and ready to take up this poition if you wish [Big Grin]

im sure ES members will back me ..... [Roll Eyes]
i wanted to post a poll but that aint avaible here...

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you e-mail sammy or neal directly? They may not see this...
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got my vote................
corv for second moderator!! LOL
[Razz]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody is moderating. I posted a swear word and it is gone now!
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for Sonomod to be moderator on this forum

****VIVA SONOMOD******

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
I vote for Sonomod to be moderator on this forum

****VIVA SONOMOD******

You know Morgan with your track record here it will totally tank my chances of not being banned.

ROFL
[Big Grin]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me Provo [Big Grin]
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there really no moderators here?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There will be one eventually .. once we find someone who's a total arabic/Egyptian movie and music buff and can volunteer some time moderating.
Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why the books cannot be here with the music and the movies?
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow sammy is alive [Eek!]

I do wonder somtimes, is there any point in moderating

if we look at other boards, not every topic is in it place esaclty and everything is all over the place.

i do realise that sometimes i am the cuase of starting some off topics, or making some topic go off course [Roll Eyes]

but if (to sammy) means that i will be banned [Eek!] for making his forum into such a mess.... so be it....
at least I get to concentrate on my work alot more [Cool]

btw, sammay, can we have a book baords?

or as karla said...it be good to include it here...

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:

Because its 'uncultured' to read anything besides fashion magazines and hollywood gossip rags.

Reading about Egyptian culture, history so forth means you know nothing about Egypt, nor care to! [Roll Eyes]

ahem, noticed how that is the trend here? [Big Grin]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

Because its 'uncultured' to read anything besides fashion magazines and hollywood gossip rags.
[Big Grin]

is that why my post about the book "men are from mars and women from venus" got deleted [Mad] [Eek!]
Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ K:

i would like to let you know that i am keen and ready to take up this poition if you wish

Music is haram, you shouldn't even look at this part of the board.
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

[Big Grin]

is that why my post about the book "men are from mars and women from venus" got deleted [Mad] [Eek!]
Yeah, but I can imagine how you might've posted on this book.

Your response to the book, not the book itself is where you could've gone wrong.

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why was a thread on a book like that deleted???  -
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
I kind of liked the book [Roll Eyes]
i was asking for opinion of others [Confused]

only sadeqi responsed

is sadeeqi behind deleting threads here [Eek!]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you did....wasn't me... [Eek!]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com