EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Slapping King?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slapping King?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now there is a certain actor that I have an immense dislike for, he slaps his leading lady about every 20 minutes in a film. Half the time much more.

He was a friend of Saddam Hussien in the 1950s. But now as an actor he is retired.

Who is this guy? I can't remember.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick Cheney?!
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No he's Egyptian. Somewhat tall, lanky and has huge puffy hair thats really smooth. Kinda has Abe Lincoln's mug.

Very popular Egyptian actor during the 1970s.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Dang, I am trying to figure out who this dude is.

Please help.

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Now there is a certain actor that I have an immense dislike for, he slaps his leading lady about every 20 minutes in a film. Half the time much more.

He was a friend of Saddam Hussien in the 1950s. But now as an actor he is retired.

The vast majority of the Egyptian movies I watched, years ago, are exactly as you described.
At the matter of fact many of those movies contained more abuse of women than mere slapping and presented them as acceptable behavior in on way or another.

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

The vast majority of the Egyptian movies I watched, years ago, are exactly as you described.
At the matter of fact many of those movies contained more abuse of women than mere slapping and presented them as acceptable behavior in on way or another.

I know Auto I've seen them. I try to filter the images in my mind and remember what cinema is like here in the west.

But its just this one dude that stand out in my mind as the ultimate macho jerk.

I don't think he has ever apologized to the public.

Adel Iman's mentor, the one who did movies with his wife. Now that guy is a true gentleman. I think he also did alot of directing. His films can be extremely well, dizzy and dittsy, but also some very sharp interesting dialog.

Plus that scene when he goes into a mental hosptial with a short barrel around his waist to show he is naked. Just to get into the same hospital as his love interest. Well that was priceless. And he has nice thighs. [Big Grin]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its mahmoud yassin, and you're right, he has slapped a woman in every single movie he made
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com