EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Noor lost his Pussy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Noor lost his Pussy!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Noor (not you Noor!) Sherif divorced his wife: Pussy [Big Grin] after almost 35 years of marriage for a young actress.

What a pussy sissy [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody's name is NOT pussy! [Eek!]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

It is very familiar here in Egypt! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:

And when you introduce your wife, how do you say: "And here is my Pussy"...? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I can't handle this! [Big Grin] If a kid here (US) said that word, he'd probably get his mouth washed out with soap. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh, I can't handle this! [Big Grin] If a kid here (US) said that word, he'd probably get his mouth washed out with soap. [Big Grin]

Intimate hygienic soap? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

LOL!
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:

And when you introduce your wife, how do you say: "And here is my Pussy"...? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
yes, but something is missing here!
most Egyptians pronounce the /p/ sound as /b/ sound , so it will be bussy!

plus we dont have/p/ in The Arabic alphabetic, but still some say it Pussy. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister in law did her last year at the AUC, and had a classmate whose name was pussy.

The foreign students laughed and rolled in their seats chanting "pussy galore". The poor woman wanted to change her name.

I have no idea how Egyptians started with this name pussy, but it would be interesting to find out.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is poosy not pussy ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
it is poosy not pussy ...

ROFL.

oh my!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

I thought it was *boosy*. [Razz]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u thought wrong [Razz]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sensetive
Member # 10282

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sensetive   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know why you connect between pussu and bussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1 | From: Oman | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Asooma is right, it seems to be quite a common name.

They usually pronounce it "bussi" though, which in German slang means "kiss". [Big Grin]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like some women are called Zizi -in French, children use it to talk of their genitals... [Smile]
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i know i was shocked! they've been together since she was 15! i mean seriously thats a long time, and they really looked happy!
but my kingdom where did you get that he left her for a younger woman?

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is a pussy [Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe molokheya:
but my kingdom where did you get that he left her for a younger woman?

It was on this page but now they've changed it a bit
http://www.egypty.com/pepper/nour_confirm_divorce.asp

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep it clean, brethren.
No need to go there, OR do we?

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Noor (not you Noor!) Sherif divorced his wife: Pussy [Big Grin] after almost 35 years of marriage for a young actress.

Its all in Arabic. So I am at a loss. [Frown] But is this the same actor who on MBC (I think) has a series right now as a older man with three wives?

The youngest wife is that really great actress from Alexandria. I don't remember her name but I have loved her acting in all her roles.

It just strange that it might be this really great actor has stooped so low as to mirror his current role on a series.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

Its all in Arabic. So I am at a loss. [Frown] But is this the same actor who on MBC (I think) has a series right now as a older man with three wives?

The youngest wife is that really great actress from Alexandria. I don't remember her name but I have loved her acting in all her roles.

It just strange that it might be this really great actor has stooped so low as to mirror his current role on a series.

yep thats him, the guy who played hag metwali, and was married to three women. and the actress you are referring to is sumaya el khashab, she's gorgeous and did a great job in the raya and skeena series
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

yep thats him, the guy who played hag metwali, and was married to three women. and the actress you are referring to is sumaya el khashab, she's gorgeous and did a great job in the raya and skeena series
I like Sherif as an actor, he's done some very honorable roles and played a few not so perfect people as well.

Talawaat something, its a film in the 70s about a young woman still in the university (got to be the most beautiful unEgyptian looking Egyptian actress I have ever seen) and marries a ambitious architect or site manager (he builds skyscrapers).

Well its his plan to not have children for a few years. She must finish her last year of college, and start a career. But her mother meddles and "buzzes" at her ear about starting a family, so she stops taking her birth control pills.

Well that perturbes Sherif's character off and he travels abroad for work and doesn't inform her of this.

ITs a difficult story to watch, but it has some very authentic Egyptian family mores about it.

Especially the new bride/university student/soon to be mother's father "Hussein". He has about 7 children and fights his wife's advances off every time she pesters him for "fun". Obviously 7 kids is enough for "Hussein."

Loved the film.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
yeah that movie is called "el 7afeed" (the grandchild) its one of my favourites. the actress is mervat amin, she was gorgeous and still is until now in her early 60's. her mother is scottish and was the headmistress of the english school in cairo.
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Metwalli as a metaphor for Arab disunity
What do Nour El-Sherif's bickering wives symbolize? The Critic takes on one of Ramadan's most popular TV dramas

by Tarek Atia

(cairolive.com, December 6, 2001) Nour El-Sherif has always been the king of Ramadan TV. He has a knack for taking on the big roles that tell tales of massive relevance for the Egyptian and Arab psyche. And this time, in A'ilat Al-Hagg Metwalli (Al-Hagg Metwalli's Family), he has managed to draw millions of viewers in to an engaging tale of a rich fabric mercant with a penchant for taking on ever more wives.
But this relatively simple morality tale -- it became clear this week -- may actually be about much more.

Can a Muslim man can actually treat each of his up-to-four permissible wives equally? That was the question going through most viewers minds as they watched the show every night for the first two weeks of Ramadan. The press has had a field day with this one (see What's in the Mags, where Rose El-Youssef clearly says the answer to that question is no), but one can only imagine the reams that will be written once the new subtext being woven into the drama now becomes clearer.
Yes, the team behind A'ilat Al-Hagg Metwalli seem to be asking another question along with the four wives debate here. Something about Arab unity, and why it hasn't really been happening for so long.

The story goes as follows. El-Sherif plays Metwalli, who begins his life (as he does in so many of these dramas) as the bright and loyal right hand man of a rich merchant. The merchant likes and trusts him so much that he practically gives him the keys to the business. Metwalli -- loyal as he is -- also dreams of making it big. He wants to marry a rich woman who will take him to the top. And indeed, when his boss passes away at a ripe old age, he ends up marrying his widow and taking over the business.
Within seven episodes the widow had passed away, Metwalli had married another three wives, and was sitting atop one of the biggest fabric empires in Egypt.

Metwalli marries for political, economic and social gain. He does what he wants, but makes sure to treat each of his wives equally. He tolerates no dissention, and pays plenty to have it stay that way. Each wife is set up in a luxurious apartment, with a car and a driver. He has a schedule in his pocket that helps him remember which wife he is supposed to spend the night with on any particular night.
In general, the situation is all "honey and butter" as they say. Other than a few minor squabbles, the wives seem to get along, and they all melt at Metwalli's charms, feeling he gives them just as much of himself as he does the others.

The troubles only really begin when Metwalli himself decides to take on a fourth wife, a young college student who also happens to be in love with Metwalli's oldest son. The matter is complicated further by the fact that the girl is not even aware that her boyfriend is Metwalli's son (she thinks he is just an employee at Metwalli's fabric store, and the son, for some reason, hasn't yet told her who his father is). The situation allows for a great deal of comic suspense, and has managed to keep viewers extremely anxious about catching the next episode to see what will happen next.

The situation has also managed to keep Metwalli's three wives even more anxious about the possibility of a fourth wife coming in and spoiling their paradise. Amina (Magda Zaki), Naamatalla (Ghada Abdel-Razik) and Madiha (Sumiya Al-Khashaab) start to regularly hold panicked summits to discuss the frightening possibility. The meetings -- in clear parodies of meetings between Arab states -- all end up turning into bickering matches rather than fruitful discussions of how they are going to solve the problem of the fourth wife.
Amina, the first wife, is the moderate, stable one who is always trying bring them together into a cohesive plan. Naamatalah, the second wife, is an illiterate but rich merchant herself, who wants them to use black magic to stop Metwalli from marrying again. Madiha, the third wife, is an educated and vain princess who can't stand the illiterate one, and vice versa.

Instead of ever agreeing on anything, whenever the three meet, they end up squabbling about completely trivial issues. At one point , Magda Zaki, who plays the first wife, Amina, says to the other two, "You all are squabbling over a quarter of a meter, and meanwhile you're going to lose an entire country" -- a clear reference to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict?
This metaphor is still making itself more obvious day after day. Does Amina represent Egypt, the calm, stable coalition-builder who always wants what's best for both Metwalli and the other wives? Who is Israel? Who is Palestine?

Most viewers had been wondering where the drama would take Metwalli and his quest for peaceful coexistence with four wives. Surely, the moral of the story in the end will involve his eventual downfall -- after all, there's no way the TV Union would leave viewers with the message that it's alright to have four wives. Imagine the number of people who would be rankled by a conclusion like that.
With two weeks worth of episodes left to discover just what the fate of Metwalli's extended family will be, you can bet there's certainly something deeper in store here, so stay tuned, and don't change the channel... this is a metaphor that still hasn't reached its full bloom.

http://www.cairolive.com/newcairolive/critic/metwalli.html

Get a load of this, a metaphor! THe character's a pig.

I was watching part of an episode with my husband and I dared to ask if they are all married to the same guy. He lied of course. [Roll Eyes] Can't be honest with me about a series plot line. Sheesh.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com