EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » El Leila El Kebeira

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: El Leila El Kebeira
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody know where i can get a video of the leila el kebeera operette?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know....tried a search of the title with VHS and DVD in it....came up with some stuff, but nothing like what you are describing.

[Frown]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe molokheya:

The muppets stuff?

Black and white or color?

I'm off to Cairo in a couple of weeks. Shall I get it and post it to you?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know who sings it?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

The muppets stuff?

Black and white or color?

I'm off to Cairo in a couple of weeks. Shall I get it and post it to you?

thanks ya habibty you are a sweetheart! but my mom is sending me some dvds, so i wanted her to send it with them IF she can find it!
i love that show its amazing, and i want to show it to my husband!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

i dont think its one person, every puppet has a different voice? leh?
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
you know i'm normally scared of puppets but with this show i just can't help watching! iespecially love the belly dancer's part! ah ya gada3! lol [Smile]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

i dont think its one person, every puppet has a different voice? leh?
i dont necessarily care for the video version, but awhile back i was looking for the mp3 version and had a hard time locating it ... so i figured i might have better luck if i was to search by the singers.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
well i think it was written by salah jaheen, and composed by sayed mekawi

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com