EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Dedicated to the queen of my heart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dedicated to the queen of my heart
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.soadhosny.com/
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she was married to Abdel-Halim

3orfi [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know i've been wanting to open a thread about soad hosny for a long time! i thought how could there be a forum about egypt, and no mention of soad hosny!
whats your favourite movie of hers my kingdom?

and sonomod have you seen any of her movies?

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:

ALL of them.

Any movie with a shot of her little toenail in it is my favorite.

What´s her secret actually?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
Is not sad to see Egyptian Movie Icon goes that way ....

`That way` is the question..

HOW did she die?

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

No other Egyptian Icon had to go through the suffering at the hands of Egyptian officials like Soad Hosny. What they did to her was just aweful. [Mad]
Sonomod you are just too compassionate, that's really nice.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

Just about 15 with subtitles and about 4 without subtitles.

I consider the flick where she and another woman is pretending to be male managers at a Oil refinery to be the funniest.

She was a great actress that had loads more personal issues than the public knew about. And her health problems the Egyptian government turned their back on her in the end.

I know the Egyptian government is responsible for securing the best medical treatment money can buy for their actor, playwrights, dancers so forth.

I will contribute her suicide (jumped off a 20 story flat balcony) because she couldn't find appropriate health care to treat her condition. She sold everything she owned and burned through her savings in order to stay alive.

No other Egyptian Icon had to go through the suffering at the hands of Egyptian officials like Soad Hosny. What they did to her was just aweful. [Mad]

and many other important egyptian actors are going through the same now, like
george nesim, younis shelby and fouad el mohandes. although the latter doesnt have a money problem, but he is very ill and no one is paying any attention to him. its a shame though since without him the egyptian cinema wouldnt be the same way it is now

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

ALL of them.

Any movie with a shot of her little toenail in it is my favorite.

What´s her secret actually?

yeah same here, i love all of her movies. i dont think anyone can know what soad hosny's charm is. so many young stars like mona zaki, hanan turk, and nancy agram try to imitate her, but i dont think we will ever have another soad hosny.
she was gorgous (without plastic surgery) had a great voice, was an amazing belly dancer, and could play all types of roles from the dramitic like "the second wife" to the comedy like "rumor of love."

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com