EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » The English Patient.......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The English Patient.......
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... starring Ralph Fiennes, Kristin Scott Thomas, Juliette Binoche, William Dafoe, Colin Firth and Juergen Prochnow - all excellent actors in a wonderful and touching movie.

I watched it last night again and I was so moved. The first time I saw the film in a small cinema in Cairo-Downtown in summer of '97. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cried the first time I saw that movie. It is sooo lovely.
It is quite a moving and beautiful story.
I'd love to see it on a big screen instead of just my television.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kristin Scott Thomas is one of my favourite actresses.
She was in a movie with roman polanski wife once-can anyone remember the name of it? There was something about them being on a cruise ship and then the guy becomes in a wheelchair?
I think..

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
.... starring Ralph Fiennes, Kristin Scott Thomas, Juliette Binoche, William Dafoe, Colin Firth and Juergen Prochnow - all excellent actors in a wonderful and touching movie.

I watched it last night again and I was so moved. The first time I saw the film in a small cinema in Cairo-Downtown in summer of '97. [Smile]

hey you could have been sitting right next to me! i also watched it in a cairo downtown cinema in the summer of 97 [Smile] unlike you though, i didnt like it at all. but i was 17, so maybe if i watch it now, ill have a different opinion [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com