EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Sarah

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sarah
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone watched the TV series?

Did you hear of the young girl who committed suicide after watching several episodes of it?

Posts: 149 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen two episodes of it. why would a girl commit suicide after watching it???
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The story is very touching, the part when Sarah is lost and then found by someone who takes her home to his family and they treat her very bad has got on the nerves of this young girl who felt she has been treated similar and since Sarah eventually prefer to be back to her "comma state" than living in this world, the girl found it a good solution to her troubles and hanged herself with her scarf

This TV series have probably made many people hate life

Posts: 149 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it the one with 7anan something talkin like a 3ersah?

What's up with this guy playing her doctor and falls in love with her? He's so incredibly fat that I don't think you can see all of him if you don't have a broadscreen TV.

I mean did we run out of less morbidly obese people to play the love interest of such a beautiful woman thinking she's a 3ersah?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Is it the one with 7anan something talkin like a 3ersah?

What's up with this guy playing her doctor and falls in love with her? He's so incredibly fat that I don't think you can see all of him if you don't have a broadscreen TV.

I mean did we run out of less morbidly obese people to play the love interest of such a beautiful woman thinking she's a 3ersah?

That fat guy is Ahmed Rizq, and he is married to lady who plays in the same series as the wife of Sarah's elder brother,she is the beautiful daughtur of famous actor Karam Metawi3.

There are a couple of marriages which seem not matching well by looks and this is one of them, the other is Ahmed Helmy the very thin to the symbol of Egyptian beauty -now- Mona Zaki.

Women after men like Ahmed Helmy or Rizq will do so either for money and fame or personality and obviously Rizq and Helmy don't have much more fame and money than Mona Zaki or Karam's daughtur, so it has to be the personality and indeed both guys deserve the best. Very nice and talented.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rock:
That fat guy is Ahmed Rizq, and he is married to lady who plays in the same series as the wife of Sarah's elder brother,she is the beautiful daughtur of famous actor Karam Metawi3.

Oh him. I read they broke up (were only egnaged).

http://www.egypty.com/top4/7anan_a7mad_engagement_revocation.asp

I think looks are a reflection of one's image of himself.

I wouldn't let myself go like this and say hey, I got character and Zat's enough for za world!!

I think Hanan Mutawe3 has an inferiority complex to be with him.

quote:

Women after men like Ahmed Helmy or Rizq will do so either for money and fame or personality and obviously Rizq and Helmy don't have much more fame and money than Mona Zaki or Karam's daughtur, so it has to be the personality and indeed both guys deserve the best. Very nice and talented.

Don't know Helmy guy, but I know love is blind.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Oh him. I read they broke up (were only egnaged).

http://www.egypty.com/top4/7anan_a7mad_engagement_revocation.asp

I think looks are a reflection of one's image of himself.

I wouldn't let myself go like this and say hey, I got character and Zat's enough for za world!!

I think Hanan Mutawe3 has an inferiority complex to be with him.

quote:

Don't know Helmy guy, but I know love is blind.

Don't believe everything you read before you hear with your ears, they said same thing about Ahmed Helmy and Mona and now they are married with kids.

Looks are the container , the envelop of the soul but if the content is not good, the container is useless. Like fruits, now you find some fruits very well shaped with nice colors but tastes awful and other not that good looking but tastes awesome.

This is not to say that I'm all for personality alone, but personality for me comes before anything else. I have known one of the prettiest women I have ever seen in life and tried to convince myself to love her but I couldn't and broke up with her, now I'm being called stupid by my friends.

Looks don't necessary tells about oneself, in fact some of the most handsome and prettiest men and women are very shallow and seem to think that their looks are the only thing they need to go through life. To me Ahmed Rizq is a better husband than a jerk like Tom Cruise.

As for Ahmed Rizq in particular, they say eyes see different, perhaps she finds him cute with that full face? [Big Grin] Besides, personalities give people extra outside beauty, who would have told that many girls would find Yahya el fakharany to be handsome gentleman? or say Ahmed Zewail and his pretty Syrian wife?

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god mona zaki the symbol of egyptian beauty? i'm going to barf [Frown]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Rock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes "NOW" she is the Egyptian symbol of beauty and none else deserve that title beside her in my opinion

http://www.mona-zaki.com/home.html

Damn she has such beautiful eyes and she is soooo cute [Razz] [Razz]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Yes "NOW" she is the Egyptian symbol of beauty and none else deserve that title beside her in my opinion

http://www.mona-zaki.com/home.html

Damn she has such beautiful eyes and she is soooo cute [Razz] [Razz]

i dont think she is cute at all. there is something definitly wrong, especially around the jaw area. and without the makeup ba2a, she's really creepy.

anyway i would say the symbol of egyptian beauty would be sommaya el khashab or dalia el beheiry. i find both of them gorgeous [Smile]

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think all of them are beautiful ( just googled 7ayats)
You egy women dont know how nice your hair is.
Its great a bit " mankousha".
Ban the hairstraighteners! You women have THE best hair.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:
i dont think she is cute at all. there is something definitly wrong, especially around the jaw area. and without the makeup ba2a, she's really creepy.

She's okay ya 7ayat. I guess it's just a matter of you not liking her aura. Or something [Wink]

quote:
anyway i would say the symbol of egyptian beauty would be sommaya el khashab or dalia el beheiry. i find both of them gorgeous [Smile]

O-ooh! Don't get me started on this SEKEENA el-Khasshab again. I am so totally infatuated by her role, I get a fit thinking of that soap.

Dalia el-Behairy is ghelsah. I can't stand her acting.

We don't really have stunning beauties anymore, do we?

Is it the pollution?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
You egy women dont know how nice your hair is.
Its great a bit " mankousha".
Ban the hairstraighteners! You women have THE best hair.

Tell that to the stupid men who won't marry anyone with curly hair!

15-20 years ago, I was so often rediculed by everyone for having a mankoosha head, and now all of a sudden it's okay because the Lebanese do that [Roll Eyes]

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god- I would LOVE to have natural hair like that.
Its just really is a crowning glory.
Its also way better without all the blonde highlighting business that seems to be de rigeur for lebanese fashionistas.
Dark and curly, really beautiful.I think that egy women have the genetic one up there!

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
the blonde highlighting business

I consider that submission to men's will!

Some would do anything to have a man like them..

Thank God plastic surgery is expensive [Roll Eyes]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

She's okay ya 7ayat. I guess it's just a matter of you not liking her aura. Or something [Wink]

quote:

O-ooh! Don't get me started on this SEKEENA el-Khasshab again. I am so totally infatuated by her role, I get a fit thinking of that soap.

Is it the pollution?

exactly she's "okay" but not the symbol of egyptian beauty! i mean how come after beauties like soad hosny, iman (the egyptian one who i think is gorgeous), nadia lotfy, shams el baroudy, mervat amin, and nagla fathy, we have mona zaki as the symbol of beauty? thats a serious detorioration!

as for why we dont have beauties anymore, well my dad once said how can beauty develop among garbage, pollution, illiteracy, and crowded areas?

im also a fan of summaya el khashab, what do you like about her?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

as for why we dont have beauties anymore, well my dad once said how can beauty develop among garbage, pollution, illiteracy, and crowded areas?

Why you people are so hard on your own folks? Egypt has many pretty women to offer. Also in a couple of days the new "Miss Egypt" is going to get crowned, unfortunately I haven't seen pictures yet of this year contestants.

BTW, "Mr. Egypt" will be chosen too. I wish I could get the chance to be a judge....... [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Is it the pollution?

exactly she's "okay" but not the symbol of egyptian beauty! i mean how come after beauties like soad hosny, iman (the egyptian one who i think is gorgeous), nadia lotfy, shams el baroudy, mervat amin, and nagla fathy, we have mona zaki as the symbol of beauty? thats a serious detorioration!

Beauty is not all absloute, which is why I said it's my opinion and I believe many will agree and many will disagree as well.

However bear in mind, I spoke of an Egyptian star acts now and not in the past and most actresses you mentioned either not Egyptian or not pure Egyptian beauty or don't act now. Shams is Syrian, Mervit is Egyptian British, Soad Hosny is Syrian Egyptian and Nadia Lotfy doesn't look Egyptian with that blonde hair and European face similar to Sherin Saif El Nasr.

I don't think you can expect Mervit or Nadia Lotfy to be Egyptian from the first look, they are very distant of how Egyptian women look like in reality. while Mona zaki looks very Egyptian and mind you, I have heard many Arab women in my travels envy her.

I like Summya as well but not as much as Mona, I guess I like them smaller and cute [Big Grin] As for Dalia El Behiry, who else beside you find her beautiful? [Razz]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
quote:

Why you people are so hard on your own folks? Egypt has many pretty women to offer. Also in a couple of days the new "Miss Egypt" is going to get crowned, unfortunately I haven't seen pictures yet of this year contestants.

BTW, "Mr. Egypt" will be chosen too. I wish I could get the chance to be a judge....... [Frown]

actually i think egyptian women are beautiful, but i was talking about show business. the egyptian actresses in the 50's, 60's and 70's were much more beautiful and glamorous then the ones we have now.

i also liked last year's miss egypt, miriam goerge, i thought she was stunning [Smile]

but believe me you dont want to judge MR egypt. one of the winners was my classmate in uni and he was so pale and skinny yuck? i guess he won because he had hazel eyes, and dirty blond hair [Eek!]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Is it the pollution?

Beauty is not all absloute, which is why I said it's my opinion and I believe many will agree and many will disagree as well.

However bear in mind, I spoke of an Egyptian star acts now and not in the past and most actresses you mentioned either not Egyptian or not pure Egyptian beauty or don't act now. Shams is Syrian, Mervit is Egyptian British, Soad Hosny is Syrian Egyptian and Nadia Lotfy doesn't look Egyptian with that blonde hair and European face similar to Sherin Saif El Nasr.

I don't think you can expect Mervit or Nadia Lotfy to be Egyptian from the first look, they are very distant of how Egyptian women look like in reality. while Mona zaki looks very Egyptian and mind you, I have heard many Arab women in my travels envy her.

I like Summya as well but not as much as Mona, I guess I like them smaller and cute [Big Grin] As for Dalia El Behiry, who else beside you find her beautiful? [Razz]

saod hosny was palestinian egpytian not syrian [Smile] and i think her features are egyptian, in fact i find many women in egypt who look like her. ya3ni not as beautiful, but malame7a are common. plus what about iman? she was purely egyptian, shams el baroudy is egyptian actually not syrian, nagla fathy was completely egyptian, shadia is egyptian, zahret el ola bardo egyptian, lobna abdel aziz, and zebeida tharwat are egyptian.

as for dalia el beheiry, she was crowned Miss Egypt a few years ago, so obviously i'm not the only one who thinks she's beautiful [Smile] i love her features and her golden brown skin its gorgeous [Smile]

as for summaya i think she's unbeatable begad. did you know that she was voted the most attractive arab woman? beating hayfa and all the lebanese divs. thats really something in this day and age

anyway beauty is really relative, and i'm happy you love and appreciate egyptian beauty. how about mena shalby? i think she's very beautiful too, especially her eyes

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

as for dalia el beheiry, she was crowned Miss Egypt a few years ago, so obviously i'm not the only one who thinks she's beautiful [Smile]

I observed this story from nearby, it's because she has a well-connected daddy.
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
7ayat,

I haven't read before that Soad is Palestinian. Even her family said he was Syrian, am I missing something here?

Shams El Barody is definitely Syrian with no Egyptian blood just like Raghda

As for Iman, what makes you think she was pure Egyptian? I looked up her real name here :

http://www.egypty.com/pepper/actors_realname.asp

Doesn't sound Egyptian to me!

As for Summaya being the most attractive arab woman, She deserves it even though I never heard of that voting, however in jordanian Dustoor, it was Mona who won that title :

http://www.panet.co.il/includesV4/print_popup.php?article_id=13957

I agree that Soad has Egyptian beauty ro7ha 7elwa we damha 7'afeef we lazeeza awee, she comes before anyone else in the Egyptian cinema history.

Shadia is sooooooooooooooo pretty, I love her

Dlia el behiry and that bitch(sorry I hate her) menna shalaby sucks terribly, you should have said Mai ezz eddin instead ?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

As for Iman, what makes you think she was pure Egyptian? I looked up her real name here :

A3oozu bellah min ghadab Ellah!

Ya sheekh she means Iman of the blcak and white movies.

Or [Eek!] am I mistaken ya 7ayat..

Iman Sarkisyan di is the embodiment of a human omelette!

Nanouk
Member # 10384

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nanouk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Nice list but is missing an important entry:
Michael Shalhoub.

Does anyone recognize who he is?
(he is not Tony Shalhoub's brother)

Posts: 143 | From: Silicon Valley | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nanouk:
quote:

Nice list but is missing an important entry:
Michael Shalhoub.

Does anyone recognize who he is?
(he is not Tony Shalhoub's brother)

Omar Sharif..

What did I win?

The rest of the Koshari recipe? [Smile]

Nanouk
Member # 10384

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nanouk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What did I win?

The rest of the Koshari recipe? [Smile]

Shattrah!! You got it. [Razz]
And the recipe is waiting for you.

Posts: 143 | From: Silicon Valley | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
7ayat,

I haven't read before that Soad is Palestinian. Even her family said he was Syrian, am I missing something here?

Shams El Barody is definitely Syrian with no Egyptian blood just like Raghda

As for Summaya being the most attractive arab woman, She deserves it even though I never heard of that voting, however in jordanian Dustoor, it was Mona who won that title :

http://www.panet.co.il/includesV4/print_popup.php?article_id=13957

I agree that Soad has Egyptian beauty ro7ha 7elwa we damha 7'afeef we lazeeza awee, she comes before anyone else in the Egyptian cinema history.

Shadia is sooooooooooooooo pretty, I love her

Dlia el behiry and that bitch(sorry I hate her) menna shalaby sucks terribly, you should have said Mai ezz eddin instead ?

i have some movies of soad's on dvds, and their is a biography part which says that her dad is palestinian.

and i dont mean the lebanese iman, you know that blonde chick. no i mean the other iman, the actress from the 50's. you know the one who abdel halim hafez sang ana lak 3alatool on the nile for her? do you remember her? she quit acting after a while and married an austrian duke. i thinkshe's gorgous, i love her face [Smile]

i dont really like mai ezzedin, but my husband thinks she's beautiful, so as i said beauty is very relative [Smile]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
guys, how can you say she is not beautiful? she's gorgeous! http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bitsandtips.com/img/daliaf7.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bitsandtips.com/modules.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D59&h=694&w=103 0&sz=64&tbnid=ZXtmIjEd0ObhgM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=150&hl=en&start=12&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddalia%2Bel%2Bbeheiry%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
guys, how can you say she is not beautiful? she's gorgeous! http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bitsandtips.com/img/daliaf7.jpg&imgrefurl=http://bitsandtips.com/modules.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D59&h=694&w=103 0&sz=64&tbnid=ZXtmIjEd0ObhgM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=150&hl=en&start=12&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddalia%2Bel%2Bbeheiry%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff

Link as long as Salah Salem and then it says "account has been suspended!"

[Razz]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I man married an austrian duke.

Hehehe

Austrian Duke?

Did she really believe that Vienna has "liaali ons" or something?!!!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I man married an austrian duke.

Hehehe

Austrian Duke?

Did she really believe that Vienna has "liaali ons" or something?!!!

lol, but i'm serious she did
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Link as long as Salah Salem and then it says "account has been suspended!"

[Razz]

Here ya setty, Daisy Duck el-Beheiry for you [Razz]

http://www.arab-celebs.com/CelebImages/dalia17.jpg

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
lol thank you, but she looks kind of evil in that pic [Smile]
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
Ghada Adel
http://www.asharqalawsat.com/2002/11/06/images/tvradio.134639.jpg

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com