EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Is Nancy Agram Christian? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is Nancy Agram Christian?
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 5 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody know this?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No!

Sorry its often said that Lebanese signers are mostly Christian because they are so slutty and there is no possibility that most of them can be Muslim because Muslimahs aren't capable of being "that" slutty.

I get this via many Egyptian women. Should see some of them hiss at Lebanese videos. Very unbecoming. And very uncomfortable for a Christian to sit and listen to their rants. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know that she is not Christian?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
How do you know that she is not Christian?

Go research it yourself. I will tell you what I know and it won't be good enough for you.
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No tell me

It IS good enough for me

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

By the Way, Nancy is Muslim. And is "sexual video clips" part of the Christian culture for example? Not everything can be interpreted that way.

http://www.lebanese-forces.org/vbullet/archive/index.php/t-5197.html

Some say she is christian, according to her last name, some say she isn't.

Lebanese are pretty iffy about declaring their faith when they become famous. Remember they did have a massive civil war twice in 40 years over religion.

Plus I don't think she'd be welcome to so many Eid concerts if she was indeed a Christian:

Nancy Ajram accused of blasphemy against Islam
A dangerous rumor has been circulating around Egypt that Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram made blasphemous remarks about Islam. The rumors claim that Nancy, while filming an interview with journalist Mahmoud Saed, began cursing the Islamic religion.

According to the Al Watan daily, upon Nancy’s remarks Mahmoud exploded in anger and threw his juice in her face, refusing to continue the interview.

Mahmoud denied such an incident occurred and stated the last interview he held with Nancy was three weeks ago, and nothing of the like happened. Such a rumor is a sick attempt to destroy Nancy’s career, he added.

Nancy also denied making any blasphemous remarks against Islam and expressed anger that such a rumor was created. She stated that she highly respects the Islamic religion, and would never make any inappropriate comments in relation to it.

The mayor of Marrakech in Morocco announced that Nancy will not be permitted to hold any future concerts in the city to avoid the reoccurrence of any incidents that took place during her performance last month.

Incidents of sexual harassment, theft, excessive alcohol consumption resulting in violence, in addition to a number of reported cases of people fainting; all took place during the concert.

Lawsuits were filed by several attendees who were subjected to physical and sexual assaults. An Islamist party fired an attack against Nancy claiming that she is responsible for the breakout of chaos in a city that is otherwise secure and peaceful.

© 2005 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)

http://www.albawaba.com/en/news/183537/&searchWords=Nancy%20Ajram

I think she avoids addressing questions of her faith because her public image sensual flirtations are supposed to be a "Christian" tactic and somehow Muslim women aren't supposed to do this kinda stuff.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes she's christian, and she's talked about it in interviews.

a few months ago she was accused of "slamming" islam, however, she denied it in an interview saying that as a christian she has always respected and loved islam

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:

a few months ago she was accused of "slamming" islam, however, she denied it in an interview saying that as a christian she has always respected and loved islam

I searched around, and didn't find anything to note that she is Christian. She comes from a community that is Christian dominated, but that doesn't mean anything.

If her faith designation was discussed people remark she is Muslim.

And I don't think Muslim Clerics in most of the Gulf Arab nations would continually ban her if she was Christian. [Roll Eyes]

anthropos
Member # 9410

"By the Way, Nancy is Muslim. And is "sexual video clips" part of the Christian culture for example? Not everything can be interpreted that way."

I never said that it was. And by the way I don't think Nancy is slutty at all - she is like a little barbie doll.

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
"By the Way, Nancy is Muslim. And is "sexual video clips" part of the Christian culture for example? Not everything can be interpreted that way."

I never said that it was. And by the way I don't think Nancy is slutty at all - she is like a little barbie doll.

To Arabs and Egyptians alike Nancy is slutty, along with most other Pop stars.

Insisting that Nancy is a Christian based solely on her persistant sex pushing persona is basically stereotyping "its them not us" mentality. "We're better than they are", which is why Lebanon had its civil war that lasted so long.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:

I searched around, and didn't find anything to note that she is Christian. She comes from a community that is Christian dominated, but that doesn't mean anything.

And I don't think Muslim Clerics in most of the Gulf Arab nations would continually ban her if she was Christian. [Roll Eyes]

i've never heard of anyone saying she is muslim. plus she has spoken about her religion when she talks about her childhood.

plus as i said a few months ago rumors spread that nancy insulted islam in an interview with mahmoud saad, and he threw a glass of water in her face. to squash these rumors, both come on tv saying that this never happened, and that nancy is a christian but has a lot of respect for islam.

she's a christian and that's a fact

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
quote:
quote:

i've never heard of anyone saying she is muslim. plus she has spoken about her religion when she talks about her childhood.

plus as i said a few months ago rumors spread that nancy insulted islam in an interview with mahmoud saad, and he threw a glass of water in her face. to squash these rumors, both come on tv saying that this never happened, and that nancy is a christian but has a lot of respect for islam.

she's a christian and that's a fact

okay if you are basing this on a gossip rumor, then it must be true!

Remember 7ayat is always right! [Big Grin]

anthropos
Member # 9410

Would she be Orthodox Christian then?
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy Agram is Catholic
Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us not forget the oldest versions of Christianity are in places like Lebanon, Ethiopia, Egypt, and Iraq amonst others.
Western Christianity is recent when compared to the aforementioned.

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

The Church in Rome is the oldest Church in the world - and I am not talking about buildings but the church community
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
The Church in Rome is the oldest Church in the world - and I am not talking about buildings but the church community

Are you serious? Good lord!

Anyhow I am not taking anyone's word for it, I need to see proof that Nancy Ajram is Muslim or not.

I never ceases to surprise me how persistant people are to believe in rumor mills.

anthropos
Member # 9410

Maybe because there is always a grain of truth in rumors....
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I need to see proof that Nancy Ajram is Muslim or not.

I never ceases to surprise me how persistant people are to believe in rumor mills.

If you had any idea about the lebanese community
you would know about Nabil Agram nancy's father.
And you would know they are Catholics.

Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Ichigo:
quote:
I need to see proof that Nancy Ajram is Muslim or not.

I grew up around several Lebanese households. There is a sizeable population of Lebanese here in Minnesota. Most Arabs and North Africans can't differentiate what faith most Lebanese are by their name or my their Lebanese neighborhood roots.

Many western journalists ended up reporting complete crap because they didn't understand the complexities of Lebanese culture. And very few Lebanese were willing to provide pointers to westerners to clarify misunderstandings.

redmarrakesh
Member # 8201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redmarrakesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

To Arabs and Egyptians alike Nancy is slutty, along with most other Pop stars.

Insisting that Nancy is a Christian based solely on her persistant sex pushing persona is basically stereotyping "its them not us" mentality. "We're better than they are", which is why Lebanon had its civil war that lasted so long.

Correct
a Lebanese friens of mine told me she is Muslim,and I was a bit surprised ,I am not sure I believe him though,maybe she is also a mix ,many Lebanese come from mixed marriages and some of them don't even know what to answer you if you ask them their faith.But I like this phrase about "its them ,not us" about people's mentality concerning celebrities,they always assume that Christians are only those who become models ,singers,actresses ,dancers etc. The christian Lebanese on the other hand are proud to claim this.Who knows the truth.
ANyway Nancy Ajram is awesome I love her songs and image so much [Smile]

Posts: 182 | From: greece | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Thanks redmarrakesh,

Personally how ever a star presents themselves is for God to judge and judge only.

I did notice that guys rarely complain about her sex appeal. [Wink]

To each their own, and the Lebanese deserve some non-secretarian happiness.

Lebanon is a really beautiful country with women to match!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

Remember 7ayat is always right! [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

of course [Big Grin]

redmarrakesh
Member # 8201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redmarrakesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks redmarrakesh,

Personally how ever a star presents themselves is for God to judge and judge only.

Yep

Nice to see that you' re still here in this forum by the way ,..and always with the vitriolic humor.Alway ready to put the rest of us in our place [Wink]
If you have a fan club, I wanna join it!
kissez & ciao

Posts: 182 | From: greece | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Piccolo
Member # 10748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Piccolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so,finally what religion does she belong to???
Posts: 22 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 12 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Piccolo:
so,finally what religion does she belong to???

Finally, why does it matter ?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by redmarrakesh:
quote:
Thanks redmarrakesh,

Yep

Nice to see that you' re still here in this forum by the way ,..and always with the vitriolic humor.Alway ready to put the rest of us in our place [Wink]
If you have a fan club, I wanna join it!
kissez & ciao

You are as crazy as I am [Big Grin]
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posted by Ichigo: [/QUOTE]If you had any idea about the lebanese community
And you would know they are Catholics. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hey Ichigo... I thought Nabil was Nancy's brother, he is her father too? Hmmm.

Nabil the brother has some songs out, he is pretty cute. He has the nose Nancy used to have before she had most of it cut off. Hahaha!

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Piccolo
Member # 10748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Piccolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lazeez,why not??? i just wana know,its interesting,at least for me...
Posts: 22 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
Posted by Ichigo:

[/QUOTE]

Hey Ichigo... I thought Nabil was Nancy's brother, he is her father too? Hmmm.

Nabil the brother has some songs out, he is pretty cute. He has the nose Nancy used to have before she had most of it cut off. Hahaha! [/QB][/QUOTE]

oh gosh queen he's not cute at all! her sister nadine, looks nice though. i think she is prettier than nacy. however, i don't really think nancy is that pretty anyway [Smile]

redmarrakesh
Member # 8201

Rate Member
I like her she's pretty IMO ,but she has a bit weird shaped face..But not ugly,no.The definition of ugliness is Haifa Wehbe ,esp before the plastic surgeries...why do they call her among "the prettiest arab females" ? [Confused]
I have seen countless prettier girls ,any day in a Cairo street!! Haifa is like a handsome travesti ..a male arab who put on make up (sorry if anyone is a fan,I just don't like the chick!)

Piccolo
Member # 10748

Rate Member
ok am not a fan of Haifa,but still i adore her looking and i think she is the most beautiful arab woman ive ever met!
and another question to 7ayat...do u enjoy ur time in Australia,i was followin the posts when u got engaged and married and then travelled to ur husband,but after that i don know anything,so how is it to be married and do u work over there?

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy Agram is one of a bazillion generic pair of ass & tits constantly trying to compensate for her total lack of talent.

She also has too much flub on her face.

--------------------
"The true art of a warrior is to balance terror and wonder."

-Carlos Castaneda

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by hellraiser:
Nancy Agram is one of a bazillion generic pair of ass & tits constantly trying to compensate for her total lack of talent.

Hey, that flub isn't so bad. Myself and half the women in my family and a "flubby face" including my sister who is a size "0" or "2" when she isn't pregnant.

Though it is funny, people walk up to her and remark "Children shouldn't be having babies". She goes nuts on them and say "WOuld a teenage mother have a college degree and a rock this size on her wedding ring, lady! I am 28 years old!"

Sweet, pesty thing will look 14 until she turns 35. Its so funny! [Big Grin]

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANhropos,

I am surprised at your response. The Christian community of Ethiopia and Lebanon predates Rome.

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redmarrakesh
Member # 8201

Rate Member
quote:

Total lack of talent?Ohhh why ,she's pretty, like a pussycat doll so sweet and feminine and with a soothing voice ,great pop songs too.She doesn't pretend to be something else than what she is.Thats enough reason for me to like her [Smile]
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christian.
Oh sono, come on..since when would u find info on artist's religious backgrounds on the internet. They all hide it. They change their names to hide it!
Amin Samy a famous singer in the ninties changed his name from Emil to Amin bcz he knew he wouldnt get a chance if he used the name Emil.
She's christian and 7ayat is again right.

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Rose Immortal
Member # 10497

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Rose Immortal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares if she is christian or muslim or even a hindu?
Posts: 27 | From: Death pit | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

It was just a curiousity...I had heard that NANCY was common among Christians and seeing she is the only Nancy I know about in the Middle East I posed the question...
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Her mother Muslim and her father Christian. Thats the gest I get out of it. Her father was supposed to have reverted in earnst, but I don't think that happened.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

caramel22
Member # 15942

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caramel22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is Christian Born in Ashrafieh a Christian Only are in lebanon , there is no muslims in that area its mostly maronites and catholics !
Poeple still wonder why we have religious Wars you know why cause people like you all of you here only care about someone religion , do you honestly thing that God created all of us differenty human biengs to then just say that mnuslims are better then christian or then jews , the first god given religion is judaism and islam is even based on that you cannot deny the religion , when it comes to c hristianoty u can read the bible for page A to Z and will never fight a disctriminating part or a part that pushes you to be violent or to hurt anyone at all it does not disrespect any other faith or any race or sex , it DOES NOT SAY that it is OK for women to take their close of , Fornicating is FORBIDDEN , ADULTERY is Forbiodden as well stealing , killing , swearing , disrespecting our parents all of this is forbidden , so please u haev muslim women that are way mroe slutty then christians look at haifa wehbe she is muslim chiite so dont go talking like ignorants that dont know anything about other religions , erad and learn about others before u make ur own stupid conclusions.

Posts: 2 | From: lebanon | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Hey, that flub isn't so bad. Myself and half the women in my family and a "flubby face" including my sister who is a size "0" or "2" when she isn't pregnant.

Though it is funny, people walk up to her and remark "Children shouldn't be having babies". She goes nuts on them and say "WOuld a teenage mother have a college degree and a rock this size on her wedding ring, lady! I am 28 years old!"

Sweet, pesty thing will look 14 until she turns 35. Its so funny! [Big Grin]

ya but have u ever seen nancy before her surgery? her face was horribly swollen and had a huge hook nose. she almost couold pass for having some kind of condition.

i have seen her in photos with hijab on, so i dont know.

haifa is half christian half muslim.

thats ma girl right there! [Smile]
she is the only one who looked hot before surgery.

but if u look at all of them, they look as if they are slowly morphing into clones of each other....as if they are required to get their faces redone as a condition of signing on with prince rotana.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoXPwsTmG28

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
totally off topic but hee hee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh2ZYjsu-UM

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
.....but if u look at all of them, they look as if they are slowly morphing into clones of each other....as if they are required to get their faces redone as a condition of signing on with prince rotana.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoXPwsTmG28 [/QB]

LOL I had to laugh at this MD, as it is a bit true...but nobody does cosmetic surgery as much as the لبنانييأت (lebanese women) :-)
Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know if she is Muslimah or Christian, but all I know is she had many plastic surgery to change her original face, such as to change her eyes, nose and mouth.
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to add:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxvBZTBN95Y&feature=related

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
I like Nancy's song, especially Enta Eih and Loun Ayounak.

PS: Sorry, I have many posts here, cause I cannot back to edit or add into my previous post

Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gosh if you see Nancy Agram at her first album and then look to now, she's *COMPLETELY* different.

She is Christian tho', and some of her songs were written in masri dialect...and even in a few videos she's wearing the egyptian headress [Ah wa Nos] is the video that comes to mind...Her broher is kinda cute too [Smile]

but my alltime favorite song of hers is actually an oldie, but goodie....

Baddala3 3aleyk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtyKxjgwdc
for your viewing pleasure.

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephe Kurli
Member # 15971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephe Kurli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kher wi
http://www.shoesac.com/
http://www.shoesac.com/adjustable-strap-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/alligator-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/animal-print-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/ankle-straps.html
http://www.shoesac.com/approach-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/arthritic-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/athletic-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/ballerina-flats.html
http://www.shoesac.com/ballet-flats.html
http://www.shoesac.com/child-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/ballroom-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/baseball-cleats.html
http://www.shoesac.com/basketball-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/beach-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/boat-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/boots.html
http://www.shoesac.com/bridal-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/business-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/cheerleading-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/camouflage-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/canvas-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/casual-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/classic-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/cleats.html
http://www.shoesac.com/climbing-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/clogs.html
http://www.shoesac.com/closed-back-clogs.html
http://www.shoesac.com/coach-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/official-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/comfort-clogs.html
http://www.shoesac.com/comfort-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/cowboy-boots.html
http://www.shoesac.com/cross-training-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/cute-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/d-orsay-pumps.html
http://www.shoesac.com/dance-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/dance-sneakers.html
http://www.shoesac.com/deck-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/baby-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/shoes-repair.html
http://www.shoesac.com/denim-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/designer-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/diabetic-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/dress-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/driving-mocs.html
http://www.shoesac.com/driving-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/espadrilles.html
http://www.shoesac.com/evening-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/fashion-clogs.html
http://www.shoesac.com/fashion-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/fitness-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/flat-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/fleece-lined-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/flip-flops.html
http://www.shoesac.com/fringed-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/flats.html
http://www.shoesac.com/galoshes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/gardening-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/golf-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/heels.html
http://www.shoesac.com/high-heel-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/high-tops.html
http://www.shoesac.com/hiking-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/huaraches.html
http://www.shoesac.com/low-heel-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/mary-janes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/medical-clogs.html
http://www.shoesac.com/mid-heel-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/moccasins.html
http://www.shoesac.com/motorcycle-boots.html
http://www.shoesac.com/mules.html
http://www.shoesac.com/party-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/hunting-boots.html
http://www.shoesac.com/jazz-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/kiltie-loafers.html
http://www.shoesac.com/kitten-heel-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/leather-boots.html
http://www.shoesac.com/leather-free-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/leopard-print-shoes.html
http://www.shoesac.com/loafers.html
http://www.converseshoess.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
I like Nancy's song, especially Enta Eih and Loun Ayounak.

PS: Sorry, I have many posts here, cause I cannot back to edit or add into my previous post

enta eih is my song!!!
the video brings back memories of my own ex husband.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com