EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Ahmad Al Fishawi breaks off engagement

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ahmad Al Fishawi breaks off engagement
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young Egyptian actor Ahmad Al Fishawi has broken off his engagement to an Egyptian woman. The engagement only lasted a few of weeks. Ahmad refused to reveal any details regarding the breakup, stating that it was personal.

The actor stressed that his problem with Hind Hindawi, who is claiming that Ahmad is the biological father of her daughter, is not related to the breakup.

Egyptian producer Is'aad Younis has postponed the screening of the film "45 Days" starring Ahmad to the winter season. It was reported that Ahmad was angry over Is'aad’s decision.

According to the London based weekly, Laha, Is'aad explained that her decision was based on the fact that there are fewer films released in the winter increasing potential ticket sales.

“45 Days” features a number of prominent actors like Ghada Abdul Rizik, Izzat Abu Ouf, Hisham Salim, and Khaled Abu Al Najj, and Egyptian Hannan Turk makes a special guest appearance.

Ahmad plays a young man who lives with his wealthy parents and little sister.

His parents are murdered causing Ahmad to have a nervous breakdown. He is admitted into a psychiatric hospital for treatment, and his doctor decides to keep him for 45 days to carefully supervise his condition to see if he is mentally ill, or if he is in fact the killer who murdered his own parents.

The fate of Ahmad lies in the hands of his doctor who will decide if he will be permanently confined to the hospital, or if he will face the death penalty.

The film is written by Mohammad Hafthy, and directed by newcomer Ahmad Yusri.

Ahmad revealed that the role required special preparations, particularly for his body language.

© 2006 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)

http://www.albawaba.com/en/countries/Egypt/197368

I don't think he'd need to do too much preparation. He's about ready for a nut-house anyway. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com