EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Adel Imam and Nicole Saba

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adel Imam and Nicole Saba
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod_me

Member # 10522

Rate Member posted 25 April, 2006 05:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a film on ARTmovies last night staring these two.

It was stupid, assine, and very irritating.

Personally I felt like b*tch slapping Nicole Saba afterwards.

El Tagroba Al Denemarkeya (2003)
"El Tagroba Al Denemarkeya" was Nicole's first acting experiance. Nicole was chosen by the Egyptian actor Adel Imam to co-lead the movie with him. Nicole played the role of a Danish girl called "Anita" who went to stay for a while with an Egyptian family "Kadri and his sons" as she changes their lives totally, the movie was a hit in 2003 and made it to the top at the box office and was well accepted by the press.

http://www.nicolesaba.net/home.html

look under movies.

Man, she pisses me off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

posted 25 April, 2006 05:50 PM
of course she does.
Posts: 1547 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005 | IP: Logged |

Sonomod_me

Member # 10522

Rate Member posted 25 April, 2006 05:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
of course she does.

"Oh, this is the first time I have been hit,...

Do it again.......

Oh, I like being hit Mr. Kadri"

What the hell?

What says whore more than that?

Naked day?

Thanks Nicole Saba, the whore of Lebanon.

I am just glad she wasn't American in the film, only Danish.

Man what a fricking waste.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

posted 25 April, 2006 05:59 PM
go on.

Sonomod_me

Member # 10522

Rate Member posted 25 April, 2006 06:03 PM
She is Laventinian. She doesn't have the right to portray a European in such a disguisting manner.

Personally the next time she is in Egypt she should be stapled gunned into a tent.

I don't care how much the little b*tch bleeds from the staples.

I don't appreciate how westerners, especially blondes are portrayed in Arab films.

What made it so serial is the fact that she can't speak much English or Danish. And her brunette roots were on clear display through the entire film. she didn't even have the decensy to do a responsible dye job.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

posted 25 April, 2006 06:06 PM
as a result, will u dye your hair before your next trip to Egypt sonomod?

Sonomod_me

Member # 10522

Rate Member posted 25 April, 2006 06:11 PM

quote:
as a result, will u dye your hair before your next trip to Egypt sonomod?

Sorry dude, I have never dyed my hair in my life.

Never will. Actually I have a few "white" not even gray hairs coming in. Won't even do a color rinse on my hair to hide them.

Its one way I can piss off my mother, since I am 32 and a mother I should finally have the right to dictate my appearance.

The only problem i have with my color is after spending time at Montazah beach, my hair lightens incredibly. Usually within days it goes from a dark, mousy, golden brown/blond to a very fair light golden blonde.

Then it dries up, splits 2-4 inches on the ends and 6 inches need to be cut off.

No color treatments, nor perms in my hair. Its my best asset and I am not about to destroy it....

AGAIN!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

posted 25 April, 2006 06:16 PM
so, u'll be a nicole saba look-a-like this summer?

Sonomod_me

Member # 10522

Rate Member posted 25 April, 2006 06:23 PM

quote:
so, u'll be a nicole saba look-a-like this summer?

I am not going this summer. Possibly next fall, for job interviews.

But I will be carrying "leave in conditioner" with a SPF of at least 35, in addition to SPF for the rest of me.

Will not have a daughter and mother thing going on with sunburns. If I don't wear it the little monster lady fights it too. Then we both look like bloated tomatoes bouncing down the street.

7ayat- nefsi fe sobya
Member # 7043

Rate Member posted 27 April, 2006 05:27 AM
i hated that movie, it was adel imam's worst

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh..thanks for retrieving this thread. I looked for it last week and couldnt find it.

When it comes to Adel Imam, I'm always surprised at how he chooses the actresses in the movies and the amount of kissing and touching he does!
Plus, he's a lousy kisser! I've never seen anything as disgusting as Adel Imam kissing a woman!
The movie sucks!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for Nicole saba, the only thing i like abt her is what she said in an interview that i saw myself:
A phonecall (live)
Egyptian man: madam nneekool we r so happy to have u here today i want to ask a question: why cant egyptian women be as pretty as u r?

Neekool: You have to define "pretty" in the morning ,out of bed! With no make up or fancy clothes. You also have to define pretty when it comes in its pure and natural condition.
You can't judge "pretty"on TV. When out of bed, we all look the same.

I found her answer quite smart and I think this interview won her many hearts back home.

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
As for Nicole saba, the only thing i like abt her is what she said in an interview that i saw myself:
A phonecall (live)
Egyptian man: madam nneekool we r so happy to have u here today i want to ask a question: why cant egyptian women be as pretty as u r?

Neekool: You have to define "pretty" in the morning ,out of bed! With no make up or fancy clothes. You also have to define pretty when it comes in its pure and natural condition.

I found her answer quite smart and I think this interview won her many hearts back home.

And she is right. Some mornings we look good getting out of bed, some mornings we don't. Some women never look good getting out of bed, but a steamroller later with a thick coat of make-up and wallah!

I still wonder if her eyes are really blue. Her eyes and Nancy Ajram's eyes are the weirdest ice blue, I don't think it naturally occurs.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank god im a man, I wake every morning looking the same as every morning as well as the afternoon and night [Big Grin]

It's definatly a man's world.

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by snake poison:
thank god im a man, I wake every morning looking the same as every morning as well as the afternoon and night [Big Grin]

It's definatly a man's world.

Well I had male rommates and of course my father and now my husband.

Men do look like **** in the morning, just like women.

Waking up is difficult, especially for a guy so all these horrible facial expressions take over.

Scares children.

snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lool

ya but men don't go looking in the mirror every morning and thinking:"OMG I hate how I look"

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
lool

ya but men don't go looking in the mirror every morning and thinking:"OMG I hate how I look"

Men don't care who they scare! [Razz]
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
and they impress ppl by who they r, not how they look like.
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:

thats because men judge women by their looks not their competencies.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
A phonecall (live)

Did she, by any chance, end that interview by wishing for world peace?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:

thats not true, women get most of their self esteem from how they look like, from how attractive she is to a man.

it's a problem with the women.

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:

thats not true, women get most of their self esteem from how they look like, from how attractive she is to a man.

it's a problem with the women.

Holy crap where did you get that idea from?

I didn't get most of my self-esteem from "how attractive" I was/am to men. I got my self-esteem from beating up on boys! [Razz]

No actually I think most of my self-esteem came from good grades, breaking track records, winning games and having a hobby farm.

SO I have no idea where you got your misgonist ideas from, actually I hope you said that just to provoke me. It would be really sad if you meant that.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com