EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » arabic song help required

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: arabic song help required
n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for n00dle0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can someone tell me what is the song being played at the begining of this video.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/video/20060203LondonProtest.wmv

Thanks,
n00dle

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was this a pupose for u to actually send for information on the song or to want us to actually see the video which have already seen before ,im thought thats was bad has a muslim to hear that **** ??put us in the same baot has them ,im for exspressing but not that far ,why didnt you just record off the video and send it has audio ....
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with u chimps.
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for n00dle0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just interested in the song. I am not putting anyone in any boat. People are free to choose any religion they like. If the moderate religionists are do not agree to the actions of the extreme religionists then they can from a new religion of there own.

If my idea would had been to taget any religion, believe me I would have been not at all polite. And I am I would have not taken the pains to register on this forum and posted it here either. I found this the only active enough forum which discussed about arbic music and hoped that someone here would be liberal enough to answer my query, so thats why I asked here.

I wish to clarify it once again that my idea was not to hurt religious sentiments, but if they do get hurt I hardly care a bit.

Love and Peace,
Ash

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
find out who made the video ok ,im see oneof my cuzins in there but we dont speak there was apart of peterboroughs in there and they have now be banned from one mosque here ..but if u see who made it probably u can send email and find out that way ok...im still look but im not like to see video thats all its **** thats all ..thnx ash its nice for you to reply to us WELCOME ABOARED MY FRIEND ..IM LOOK AND TRY OK BUT NO HRM IN FINDING WHO MADE IT OK ..allah hafeez...
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
What?, banning a brother from entering the mosque and you call yourself good Islamist. These men are true upholders of the pure faith, and you are misguided, may Allah show you the correct path. Don't you know, Islam says there is no god but Allah. How can you even dream of compromising that basic fact and dare call yourself a true Muslim. Shame on you.

Ash

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
oi oi what did you say before when u came in u see what they r saying makes u no different to the person who did the cartoon ,instead of going creating tatics like that you should try and educate ok im not want to walk by and listen to what was cming out of there mouth ok imnot a supporter of KILL KILL KILL TO WHATEVER WHO IS SLAYING WHO OK ..THEY MADE PUBLICITY AND PUT OUR MOSQUE ON THE MAP TOP CREAT CRAP HERE WE HAVE A GOOD COINCSINDENCE WITH MY CITY HERE AND PEOPLE LIKE THEM HAVE NO ROOM HERE WHITE BLACK ASIAN OR FCKING RAINBOW COLORS ,AND U JUST SAID U WAS NOT A HARD LINER AND WE HAVE ONE IN OUR ROOM NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UR NOT GONNA GO DOWN TO WELL ONLY WITH THE SHITS THAT LUV TO USE U AND BECAREFUL MODERATORS WATCH AND LOGG EVERU MOVE HERE AND IF UR USING THIS SITE FOR YOUR PROPAGANDA CUS UR OTHER WAS SHUT DOWN OR BIENG MONITERED THEN GO AND FIND UR WAY SUMWHERE ELSE U JUST OPENED UR GOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.IN OUR MOSQUE WE DONT WANT PEOPLE WHO PREACH THERE FOR TO KILL

WHERE U LIVE OBVISIOUSLY HERE HOW OLD R U A UNGERN

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
PLEASE IM NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU THINK OF ME OK I SAID U WANT TO GET UR MUSIC LLO IT UP WHO DID THE VIDEO IF URE SUCH A TRUE MUSLIM THEN HOW COME YOU DONT KNOW THE SONG SO DONT JUDGE ME OK LOOK AT UR SELF AND FIND UR BLOODY SONG URSELF OK ...SO THERES NO POINT POSTING TO ME NOW CUS ME WONT BEABLE TO READ IT UR ION THE IGNORE LIST I WONT SEE IT AND ONCE UR ON THERE I CANT TAKE U OFF POOFFFFF!!!!SHES GONE
n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
Hey please mind your language. You talk of hate and preach of love. I ain't no true muslim. The video is made by NEFA foundation and I have also written to them to ask about it. Though with the help of a friend of mine I was able to understand that they are talking about jihad fi sabilliah, which means jihad in the name of allah. And as I said I found the music beats ands the wordings quite catchy and I don't mind what they stand for. I have no caring for religious sentiments, and I have no god or prophet that you can beat the **** out of.

For fun visit
http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php

Ash

snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
noodle, the song which was made is not a commercial one, its a song made for this video and it expresses the views and oppinions of teh extreemists.

my guess is u won't find a lot about that song, unless u contact the ppl who produced this video

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
Thanks snake. If you understand the wordings could you please give me a transcript of them. Also if you can provide with a rough meaning, I shall be very greateful. If you do not wish to post it here, you may mail it to me personally at n00dle0@yahoo.com.

I have contacted NEFA (Nine Eleven Finding Answers) Foundation regarding the info about the song. Hope that they do respond.

Love,
Ash

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
i know who it is and where its listened to ..reguarely .. [Big Grin] found it last night ..
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
is it a private email or a commercial email ...and to tell you the truth im a fcking athiest ..when it comes to THE DEVIL [Big Grin] ..HEY ASH WHERE U R NEAR BRUMMY ....
n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
Hi Chimps,

Wanna indulge in some religion bashing. I am the incarnation of the devil. And the devil is a very good guy. Look at the history, how many have died because of gods, compare the figure to that of devil. The evil that gods represents is no match for the devil.

Kill religion. Before it kills you.

Chimps can you get me that song or more info about it?

Love,
Ash

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
so u live in england then ...do you ..and me thinking about it ..im think has a brainy person u r im assume you will get it ..SOON !!!! [Wink] xxxx
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
noodle, what is it you want exactly?

you have the song.... YOU posted it!

is it lyrics you want?

why dont you ask on a forum where people in the video post, im sure theyd be only to happy to give them to you, and try to recruit you.

and i have a funny feeling you dont need help finding those sites either.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] NOW WHY ME NOT THINK OF THAT .... ive been done it and got it and lost it [Frown] but i have a MASTER PLAN [Big Grin]
n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
Hi Charm El Feikh,

I need the complete song and yeah preferrably the lyrics along with translation. This video was made by NEFA Foundation. They are an anti-terrorist organisation.

http://www.nefafoundation.org

I have contacted them, but haven't recieved a reply from them. I tried to ask a lot of people on yahoo chat. But anyone who understood arabic, says bye to me after asking for my asl.

So I shall appreciate, any information regarding this. And I really like that music, I do not mind if it is pro-jihad and I do not care what jihad is.

All I know is that all religions are mental diseases and people suffering from them need good treatement, probably a lot more love. So that they can learn to love living human beings instead of non-existant gods and dead people.

Love,
Ash

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
ok so what is your ASL please
n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
No, Chimps I do not live in England. What make you think so. Terrorist attack do not only happen in UK or the western world only.
BTW, I am not totally agianst terrorist activities. I mean I do not mind religionists killing religionist. It is the innocent people who have got nothing to do with any damn religion getting killed which pains me. I shall be quite glad if these morons can launch a massive attack against the vatican city and the christian fundamentalist can bomb the kabba or sth like that. I would not mind writing off the casualities caused in these attacks as collateral damage for a better tommorow.

The idea is terror should be not because of religion but of the religion. Following a religion should made a crime punishable by death. And lets see how many still hold on to their faith. Anyone found in possesion of bible or quran etc. should be exterminated. Let's clean the scum of religion once and for all.

Enjoy,
Ash

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
noodle... i agree about the religion thing (though not so fiercely) but dont you think that asking for pro-jihad music is a little, well.. sensitive?

as for contacting NEFA with it.... do you really think they are going to reply to you about that? dont you think they have real work to do?

egypt has just had its fair share of terrorism, try TerroristSearch.com.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
you sound like a religious nutter.

why dont you start your own cult?

n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
26/M/Earth
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
hey sweety i wasnt asking for a run down ok if u see all i asked was ur ASL WHICH U STILL AINT ANSWERED which part of earth im union jack ok ..YOU ..
n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
As for starting a cult, if you are willing to join, sure anytime. BTW,

The only good thing ever to come out of religion was the music. ~ George Carlin

and I do agree to that. And right now I am trying to figure out about that good piece of musical composition.

Ash

n00dle0
Member # 10859

Rate Member
Earth->North America->U.S.A.->PA->Pittsburgh
->Squirrel Hill

What the hell diffrence does it make. BTW, I am not an American, before you start making your guesses again. Need more info ask.

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
NO IM JUST SEE IF U WAS HERE OR NOT [Big Grin] AND GUEESS WAT U R..

www.3dkabah.co.uk/downloads/03-FullAzaan.rm

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
whats that?
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
THE CALLING TO PRAYER SORRY WRONG THREAD

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com