EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Hati bosa ....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hati bosa ....
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... ana zay akhouki [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Have you heard that old song ??? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Translation:
A boy saying to a naive gurl: Give me a kiss, I am just like a brother to ya [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, who sang it?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some very old singer like Abdo Saleh and Saleh Abdel 7ay [Smile] he was called sheikh Salama, sheikh aal ..el kalb ........
Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
La2...
I'm sure Fo2ad el mohandes sang that song in one of his movies with Shwikar
Edini bossa dana zay akhouki ediny bossa bossa ya bent el giran!
Positive!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
La2...
I'm sure Fo2ad el mohandes sang that song in one of his movies with Shwikar
Edini bossa dana zay akhouki ediny bossa bossa ya bent el giran!
Positive!

lol i love fouad el mohandes
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya 7ayat plz empty ur mailbox....I have to tell u abt the UP...plz plz plz!
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a "male box" ? Sounds interesting.... [Wink]
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
What is a "male box" ? Sounds interesting.... [Wink]

hehehehehe, i just woke up that's alll
Spelling mistake yaani!! Male box! Ahhhh how I wish it existed..I could think of a couple of things to put in these male boxes.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here:

http://post.extremus.net/photopost7/showphoto.php/photo/249/password//sort/1/cat/all/page/4

what you gonna put in? [Confused]

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Now, this is personal..my male box is mine!!! Why would I tell anyone what I put in it??

Plus, what was in this link..."We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates."

hah??? elet adab?

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
Now, this is personal..my male box is mine!!! Why would I tell anyone what I put in it??

Plus, what was in this link..."We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates."

hah??? elet adab?

I think UAE is exaggerating [Confused]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
Here:

http://post.extremus.net/photopost7/showphoto.php/photo/249/password//sort/1/cat/all/page/4

what you gonna put in? [Confused]

ROLF...I didn't know that actually can exists the malebox!!! [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like "tell how expensive a country is by the size of its bugs" very true!!!

cant you access the site???

i can???

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
i like "tell how expensive a country is by the size of its bugs" very true!!!

cant you access the site???

i can???

No. not this site or any other site that contains words like sex, breasts, tits..things like that. Even if the word sex was used as scientific term!
Plus, all dating websites are blocked. Even the most innocent ones.
Lately, skype has been blocked too!!! Sometimes I wonder why they never blocked ES?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no wonder your stressed at work!!!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
no wonder your stressed at work!!!!!

heheheheheheee [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Of course!
Imagine internet being limited to chatting and emailing! Plus ES! I sometimes have suicidal tendencies bcz of that!!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
youl have to give us your email address so we can send you a daily fix of obscenities!!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com