EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » COMING TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COMING TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU....
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muslims are really jumping on the "media bandwagon"

http://muhammadthelastprophet.co.uk/

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its in cartoon only isint it..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yyea...

you can watch the trailer at:
http://www.islamchannel.tv/streamVideo.aspx?media=mp&conn=bb

every quarter of an hour (thats when the breaks are)

right now there some Saturday night live show, if some pakisanit birminhamd singers....

if you have Sky TV, switch to Channel 813

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awk will do thanx for tip
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
This film was already screeened in the states.. and i thought it was a first:

click here for the trailer

http://islam.about.com/od/muhammad/p/muhammad_film.htm

"Muhammad: The Last Prophet" Opening in Theatres

Film Profile

What's Happening?: The theatrical release of "Muhammad: The Last Prophet" -- a new feature-length animated film produced by the creators of classics such as "The King and I" and "The Fox and the Hound." The film will be shown in theaters in 37 U.S. and Canadian cities for one week beginning November 14, 2004.

What is the film about?: The movie is set about 1400 years ago, during the early years of Islam, and relates the events that unfolded that led to the rise of a renewed religion in the Arabian desert. The film aims to introduce the story of Islam and its Prophet to new generations. Key events are covered to present the main thrust of Muhammad's message and the struggles early Muslims endured to protect that message and bring lasting change to Meccan society. To view the trailer, click here.

Who produced the film?: Badr International Corporation came up with the idea for an animated film about the Prophet Muhammad. The company recruited RichCrest Media to produce the film because of their established reputation in the field of animation, including such animated classics as "The King and I," "The Fox and the Hound," and "The Trumpet of the Swan." The film's musical score was created by Emmy award-winning composer William Kidd.

Why should you see this film?: This film is both educational and entertaining! It introduces the main people and events that gave rise to the religion of Islam, the sister religion of the two Abrahamic faiths, Christianity and Judaism. This film is in an animated medium that is appealing and accessible to all ages, and can be an experience everyone can enjoy and share together.

Is the Prophet Muhammad depicted in the film?: In Islam, representations of God and the prophets are prohibited. While the events surrounding the Prophet's life will be highlighted, the Prophet himself is never seen or heard. His representation is dealt with through sound and cinematography. We experience his story through point of view shots and through other people's interactions with him. In this sense, the film is similar to Mustapha Akkad's 1976 live-action film, "The Message."

Were Muslim scholars consulted in the making of the film?: A first draft of the movie script was sent to the Al-Azhar University in Cairo, before production began. The movie was approved on October 16th, 2002 by the Al-Azhar's Center for Islamic Research. The film was also approved by the Shi'ite Council of Lebanon. In North America, the producers formed a film consulting team that included scholars such as Dr. Khalid Abou El Fadl (UCLA), Ms. Firdosi Wharton-Ali (UCLA), Dr. John L. Esposito (Georgetown) and Dr. John S. Voll (Georgetown).

What is the movie rated? Is it appropriate for children?: Though the movie is not yet rated, it is suitable for a general audience.

Will the film be showing in my area? How can I get tickets?: The limited release of "Muhammad: The Last Prophet" begins November 14th, 2004, and will play for one week only in most cities. The film will be shown in nearly 100 theatres in over 35 U.S. and Canadian cities, for a total of 700 shows and counting. Check here for theatre listings, showtimes, and ticket sales information. Important note: Tickets are being pre-sold and will not be available at the door in most locations.

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
just a question in this you actually dont see prophet muhammed's(pbuh)other films u never do only the soles of his feet (sandles/),just a question ,cus from the clip \and cover i wasnt sure .stillike to see it ...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com