EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Sonomod

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sonomod
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember when i told you nancy agram is christian and you didn't believe me? well check this out

http://www.albawaba.com/en/entertainment/201750

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to sing to that song they're talking about in the article. Any links?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
remember when i told you nancy agram is christian and you didn't believe me? well check this out

http://www.albawaba.com/en/entertainment/201750

Yeah and it was in this thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000057

and I'll post the entire article because sometimes the articles on albawaba have a tendancy to vaporize due to "slander", which is why this article is based on rumor and it even details that the entire hooplah is based on a rumor.

Kinda like the rumor that Nancy was photographed naked in a tanning bed with a camera phone. And since you are a journalist I'd like to understand why you think you can win an argument based on "rumors"?

Nancy Ajram denies wearing the Hijab

Posted: 10-08-2006 , 02:17 GMT

A photo of Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram donning a Hijab (the Islamic Headdress) has been circulating on the internet, prompting rumors that the singer has denounced the Christian faith and become a Muslim. Rumors claim Nancy embraced Islam after she was affected by the war between Lebanon and Israel, and the suffering of Lebanese civilians. nancy

Nancy denies that she has begun wearing a Hijab, claiming the picture of her on the internet donning a Hijab is a fabrication, and has called on the people creating such rumors to stop.

Nancy recently recorded a new patriotic song “Lebnan Ya Habib El Umor” (Lebanon My Only Love) to express her grief over the horror her dear country is experiencing while Israeli forces are killing so many innocent civilians, destroying the core of Lebanon, according to the singer.

The song is being aired on several Lebanese radio stations at least once every half hour.

Nancy had the chance to flee Lebanon the night the air raids began, but chose to stay with her family and her people, canceling all scheduled events around the Arab world.

Before the war began, Ajram was honored at the Cairo Opera House in Egypt at an event hosted by the Egyptian magazine “Akhbar Al Nogoom,” drawing a massive crowd for a spectacular performance.

Nancy was presented with a Golden Record award along with Lebanese singer Wael Jassar and Egyptian singer Mohammad Hamaqi for their great contributions to the music industry.

© 2006 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)

I never ceases to amaze me how weak your comments are and how convinced of half truths you can be.

Good try though, for a journalist. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok just saw this now. lol sonomod it seems to me that i'm still the one who is winning the argument [Smile] weak very weak sonomod, try again though
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com