EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » EGY MOVIES - Top 5's (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: EGY MOVIES - Top 5's
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

This is a question for anyone who watches Egyptian movies. Can you tell me your top 5 favourite movies for the following actors/actresses (if you don't have 5 then give at least 1-3):

1. Adel Imam
2. Soad Hosni
3. Abdel Halim Hafiz
4. Shadya
5. Ahmed Zaki
6. Latest modern movies

I want to buy a selection of DVD's to take home with me to watch when I remember Egypt and to help keep the Egyptian Arabic Language in my mind! Knowing your opinions of which are good and not so good would be a great help.

Also does anybody know where in London you can by Arabic Movies on DVD? Edgware Road perhaps? [Big Grin]

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sleepless

iam really bad with names but i think i have seen most of Arabic movies which around old and new. Edgware road is the place but they are a rip off, better buy them from Egypt they will be cheaper BUT from good source last holiday i bought 10 DVD from Cairo only 3 were in good condition, it was cheap but useless.

Now for movie

1.adel Imam in my view i don't like his movies as much as theatre best one ( shahed mashefesh haja) it is old but very funny (medresat em mashakbeen)Ahmed zaki is with him here also ( el wasd sayed el shaqal) i watched body guard on theatre last year in Cairo it was not good, the same old stuff, i think he is boring now but his old work still make me laugh.
2. Soad Hosni, i know i will be shot for that but i never liked that women may Allah bless her soul. i can think of (el safeera aziza)
3,4 they both were singers which mean alot of songs in the movie like Indian movie so i can't remember any.
5. Ahmed zaki i loved that man, may Allah bless his soul, i can't remember which film but i liked every thing he has done. When i do i will post

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adel Imam, el ba7th 3an fade7a, e7na beto3 el autobees, El nemr wal ontha, El Mashbooh, el erhaby, el erhab wel kabab,el molid, bekheet we adila, 70b fil zenzana, khally balak min 3a2lak,karakon fil share3, Yacoubian building

Soad Hosney, Saghira 3al hob, khally balak min zozo, esha3et hob, el zoga el tanya

Abdel Halim,al khataya, Ma3bodet el gamaheer, la7n el wafa2, ma3id gharam

Ahmed Zaki: El 7ob fawq hadabat el haram
zawgat ragol mohem
a7lam hin we kamilia
el bare2
al horoob
Ayam el sadat
nasser 56
7aleem

I'm not helping, I know [Smile]

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
sleepless

iam really bad with names but i think i have seen most of Arabic movies which around old and new. Edgware road is the place but they are a rip off, better buy them from Egypt they will be cheaper BUT from good source last holiday i bought 10 DVD from Cairo only 3 were in good condition, it was cheap but useless.

Now for movie

1.adel Imam in my view i don't like his movies as much as theatre best one ( shahed mashefesh haja) it is old but very funny (medresat em mashakbeen)Ahmed zaki is with him here also ( el wasd sayed el shaqal) i watched body guard on theatre last year in Cairo it was not good, the same old stuff, i think he is boring now but his old work still make me laugh.
2. Soad Hosni, i know i will be shot for that but i never liked that women may Allah bless her soul. i can think of (el safeera aziza)
3,4 they both were singers which mean alot of songs in the movie like Indian movie so i can't remember any.
5. Ahmed zaki i loved that man, may Allah bless his soul, i can't remember which film but i liked every thing he has done. When i do i will post

Alhamdulillah the ones I have bought so far have been good condition.

Adel Imam - Have you seen the one called Terrorism and Kebab? If you have, was it any good? For sure that will be great to watch when I miss good 'ol Mogamma building [Roll Eyes]

Soad Hosni - I don't know why, but so far I like her. I have Safira Aziza (Damn I love that movie).

Your reference to Indian Movies made me laugh - Abdel Halim is so romantic though. I use lines from his songs to make people laugh at work when they are sad - bartli salam wi aye kalam min albik wala min albak - or should that be "aw min wara albak? [Confused] (prob got that all wrong! Hmmm maybe that's why they laugh [Big Grin] )

One Ahmed Zaki movie I really liked - can't remember the name - but it was when he went to Germany and couldn't speak one word of German and falls in love with a neighbour etc etc Good for remembering that one - Does anyone know the name?

Thanks for that and if you remember any other names please let me know - will prob stay away from Edgware road and see if I can find some other places in London. No doubt most will take advantage of the fact there is a shortage and charge the earth for them.

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SleeplessInCairo:

One Ahmed Zaki movie I really liked - can't remember the name - but it was when he went to Germany and couldn't speak one word of German and falls in love with a neighbour etc etc Good for remembering that one - Does anyone know the name?

[/QB]

al nemr al aswad, The black Tiger

Nice one! How come I forgot it!!!

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
Adel Imam, el ba7th 3an fade7a, e7na beto3 el autobees, El nemr wal ontha, El Mashbooh, el erhaby, el erhab wel kabab,el molid, bekheet we adila, 70b fil zenzana, khally balak min 3a2lak,karakon fil share3, Yacoubian building

Soad Hosney, Saghira 3al hob, khally balak min zozo, esha3et hob, el zoga el tanya

Abdel Halim,al khataya, Ma3bodet el gamaheer, la7n el wafa2, ma3id gharam

Ahmed Zaki: El 7ob fawq hadabat el haram
zawgat ragol mohem
a7lam hin we kamilia
el bare2
al horoob
Ayam el sadat
nasser 56
7aleem

I'm not helping, I know [Smile]

I don't suppose Si El Sayed is supposed to be helpful [Wink]

Ok I can see the terrorism and kebab one under Adel Imam - was that good? Did he also have a movie where he had more than one wife? Is that on your list? I guess I can copy your favourites and take them to the shop to read the covers.

Soad Hosni - khally balak min zozo - Sounds like a good one!

Abdel Hallim - I don't suppose he made any bad movies [Razz]

Ahmed Zaki - Are any of those names the one where he goes to Germany? Also was the Sadat movie any good? I watched some of it once - but that was in the early days of learning arabic and it had no subtitles.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:

[/QUOTE]

Ah yes ... and he is a boxer right? Great movie!

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes khali balak min zozo was excellent movie, damn it is so old i can't remember it but i know i loved it. nemer el awwad is good i don't know how i forgot it. el erhab wel kbab i did not like it it is funny in a silly way if you understand what i mean.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Told ya, obedient women get everything they want, you've been good girl so far,S.

Erhab wel kabab is a nice fantasy about few people after being stressed in mojama3 decided to occupy it and negotiate for some kabab.

Ahmad zaki, well you may find sadat and Nasser a bit boring if you're not interested in history of that period. What attracts me most about them is the talent of Zaki in making both characters very well.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
yes khali balak min zozo was excellent movie, damn it is so old i can't remember it but i know i loved it. nemer el awwad is good i don't know how i forgot it. el erhab wel kbab i did not like it it is funny in a silly way if you understand what i mean.

Definitely gonna look for khali balak min zozo now.

Yeah I know what you mean - funny in a silly way. But sometimes I just need to see Adel Imam's face to start laughing! There is one of his films - don't know the name - but he plays a blind man. Can't make up my mind if I like it or not ... I've seen it many times and sometimes I find it annoying.

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
oh you can see adel imam not funny in horror movie, oh my god i forgot the name someone remind me it is not (el jin welenes) but he is jin in love with yesra and he hunt her.
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

al ens wal jinn, your memory is fine, sara.
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Told ya, obedient women get everything they want, you've been good girl so far,S.

Not supposed to happen that way!

quote:

Erhab wel kabab is a nice fantasy about few people after being stressed in mojama3 decided to occupy it and negotiate for some kabab.

Ahmad zaki, well you may find sadat and Nasser a bit boring if you're not interested in history of that period. What attracts me most about them is the talent of Zaki in making both characters very well.

Actually I do like the history of that period and it's been fairly difficult to find Sadat books in Egypt (English). I had to order one from outside to be sent here. For Nasser I found one and that was really interesting. Did the films give fairly accurate accounts of their lives though? Unbiased and as factual as possible?

Out of interest - where do your loyalties lie, with Sadat or with Nasser? I have a friend and her parents are on opposite sides for both politics and football (the ahly/zamalek thing). She says it sometimes determines what's for dinner!

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
lazeez

i know yesra has done two horror one was el enes wel jin with mahmood yaseen and one with adel imam so what is the name of the other one? because i thought that was the name

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
lazeez

i know yesra has done two horror one was el enes wel jin with mahmood yaseen and one with adel imam so what is the name of the other one? because i thought that was the name

el ens wal jin with Adelm Imam. The one with Mahmoud Yasin is el ta3weeza, right?
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
oh yes thank you lazzez oh my god sleeples you brought all the nice memories for thos movies. the egyptian cinema has done alot of great movies over the years sadly the black and white movies was better than nowdays. i saw one new movie in the cinema in cairo it is called ( derss ksosi) private tution it was so funny with new talented actor.
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

I think I have seen one of those Jin movies .... hmm let me see was it Adel Imam? Blast it, can't remember - ok gonna look for that one too. I can just vaguely remember some story line around that theme.

Here's me trying to reduce the things in my suitcase, hmm... [Roll Eyes]

I have to agree Sara, old Egyptian movies are great! I don't always see that many newer ones and they have their good points, but no where near like the older ones for me.

Are you Egyptian in London?

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
no sleepless iam not egyptian but i live in london i was brought up in saudi watching all the egyptian movies and series.
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

You can't have history without bias but then, Nasser 56 wont be a problem because there's no much historical detailes. As for Sadat, this one relied heavily on Sadat's own biography and his wife Jehan words too.

If you want good books about history of that period, Haikal is the one to go for.

My loyalty is for neither. I'm not that old, S, but still you can't help but like Nasser when I hear him , the charisma is absolute. Some Non Egyptian said, if you don't like Nasser better not meet him as he knows how to turn others speechless and perhaps sleepless too but you don't need that already

Where is the sexiest man ever Rushdi Abaza from this all?

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
i loved what naser has added to history he made us proud. iam not that old too but most movies touched on his history. i liked ahmed zaki doing the movie but i perfer i can't remember his name but the guy played jmal abdul naser in um kulthoom series.
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
no sleepless iam not egyptian but i live in london i was brought up in saudi watching all the egyptian movies and series.

Ahh that explains it then, because you seem to have an excellent memory for these movies!
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

can't remember that one for you sara, en kan habibak 3asal matel7asoosh kollo ya setti [Big Grin]
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
You can't have history without bias but then, Nasser 56 wont be a problem because there's no much historical detailes. As for Sadat, this one relied heavily on Sadat's own biography and his wife Jehan words too.

If you want good books about history of that period, Haikal is the one to go for.

My loyalty is for neither. I'm not that old, S, but still you can't help but like Nasser when I hear him , the charisma is absolute. Some Non Egyptian said, if you don't like Nasser better not meet him as he knows how to turn others speechless and perhaps sleepless too but you don't need that already

Where is the sexiest man ever Rushdi Abaza from this all?

Yeah, I've heard Haikal is good. Will try to check for some of his books.

I felt the same thing from reading about Nasser ... the way he was able to get the people going, his speeches hmmm... actually I couldn't put the book down until I was finished it - sleepless indeed [Big Grin]
But I have "chaired" some debates between Egyptian and Syrian (younger than me!) and they got fairly heated on the subject! Of course the Syrian was dead against Sadat.

Rushdi Abaza? I will have to do a picture search for that one....

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

OK... well I don't know about sexiest man, but searching for his pic helped me find an arabic movies store in Watford! Good prices too: http://fineartfilm.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=87_105&zenid=a8f6b0894dfc03015fb977b377153471

Is Rushdi Abaza the man with the moustache?

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Tesba7o 3ala khair ya katakeet
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

yes, woman is hind rostom and the other actor down them is omar el sherif, nice movie sera3 fil nile
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

And Good night to both you and Sara... thanks for your help!

(I have another one... but can't even think of the storyline very clearly now. Will go to dream about the actor though - very nice)

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
can't remember that one for you sara, en kan habibak 3asal matel7asoosh kollo ya setti [Big Grin]

a3mel aiah manta lazeez [Big Grin] i rememberd his name riyad el el 7'ooli he played naser in umkulthoom
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OK... well I don't know about sexiest man, but searching for his pic helped me find an arabic movies store in Watford! Good prices too: http://fineartfilm.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=87_105&zenid=a8f6b0894dfc03015fb977b377153471

Is Rushdi Abaza the man with the moustache?

he did the "Devil and the Angel". A movie about how a hoodlum abducted a girl and held her for randsom. The girlfriend of the hoodlum was devasted and couldn't be mean to the child.

The hoodlum eventually got fatally injured, and the girl went and got help. the girl never figured out she was kidnapped and could only see good in the hoodlum calling him uncle and the like.

In the end the hoodlum took the girl back to her parents and I think died at the enterance of the home's gate.

The "angel" or girl still believed as he was dying he was her uncle and a good man.

I couldn't believe the human intensity and frightening reality they pushed through the script and in the acting. I had chills through the entire movie. Ending up sobbing at the closing credits.

The actor did a movie with Shadia. Very clever plot and story line. I really felt very attracted to him through this film and also felt very much in support of Shadia's character. Both were fabulous. [Big Grin]

Man I have very good reason not to go to sleep at night, the best Egyptian films are on at 1-3am. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Rusddi abaza was very bad boy though!! his roles as player always.
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Adel Imam.
Never was a fan of him but I liked his early movies like (elmoutasoul)

2. Soad Hosni

Love that lady ... I would recommend (elqahera30)

3. Abdel Halim Hafiz

most of his movies were really to show of his singing talent ..but I like (yom min omeri)

4. Shadya
She had a good talent in both singing and acting ..I liked for her (el-les wi elkelabb)

5. Ahmed Zaki

He was one of the pioneers in the realism in Egyptian movies ... Rare gem ..... God bless his soul .....
Love all his movies but if I have to choose one it will be (elhobb foak hadabett elharam)

6. Latest modern movies

Seem a lot of them but nothing comes to mind to recommend ...however (sahar ellayali) had a new attitude and I think it was well done ...

I would say ...you forgot an icon to add to this list ..Faten Hamama ....

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Rusddi abaza was very bad boy though!! his roles as player always.

As I was searching for his picture yesterday I came across a number of headlines relating to his antics and filed a mental note to read up on it another day.....
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Brashear:
1. Adel Imam.
Never was a fan of him but I liked his early movies like (elmoutasoul)

2. Soad Hosni

Love that lady ... I would recommend (elqahera30)

3. Abdel Halim Hafiz

most of his movies were really to show of his singing talent ..but I like (yom min omeri)

4. Shadya
She had a good talent in both singing and acting ..I liked for her (el-les wi elkelabb)

5. Ahmed Zaki

He was one of the pioneers in the realism in Egyptian movies ... Rare gem ..... God bless his soul .....
Love all his movies but if I have to choose one it will be (elhobb foak hadabett elharam)

6. Latest modern movies

Seem a lot of them but nothing comes to mind to recommend ...however (sahar ellayali) had a new attitude and I think it was well done ...

I would say ...you forgot an icon to add to this list ..Faten Hamama ....

Hehe going dizzy with your names... Trump and Carl

Which Faten Hamama movies would you suggest? I recognise her name.

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything she did is just fine .... specially the ones she did with her ex Omar elShereif ....

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Yesterday I remembered a film I watched a long time ago, but it had no subtitles and I had to rely on my limited arabic to get the plot, but from what I understood, it was a good movie and I found it quite funny. I would love to see it again.

It was Black and white and I THINK the story was about a man who engaged a girl, but lied about who he was or what he had (money wise) and the girls family found out after the wedding. Because of this her family refused for them to live together and she spent alot of the movie locked in her room crying, with him trying to get to her. Her Mum in the movie is that fairly large lady (not so attractive), but very funny. I remember one scene where her friends arrange for the groom to meet the bride in the cinema, but the Mum joins, heaving herself out of the car and possibly feeling like one of the girls!

Ok what I need to know is:

Name of the film
Name of the Mum - because she always makes me laugh
Name of the actor who played the groom - was it Shokri Sarhan?

Come on Sara I am SURE you must have seen this movie [Big Grin]

Separate point - which other films would I find the delectable Shokri acting in?

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
sleepless, i can't remember but i know which one you are talking about it. i can't remember the mother name.

there is another movie for Ahmed zaki, which he likes very rich girl and he was so poor but ashamed of himself so he lied about who he is and the girl fall in love with him. very touching movie it is called (enee la akdeb wlaken atjmel).

slepples when you coming back to london?you don't speak much arabic you not egyptian?

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Trump Wanbee:
Anything she did is just fine .... specially the ones she did with her ex Omar elShereif ....

i love faten hamama she is so cute and so feminine, love her acting. she did so many great movies
1. ( la anam)the movie name is sleepless1! not you sleepless lol but hope your reason is not the same as the storey of the movie, it was written by very famous Egyptian writer Ehsan Abdul Qudoos.
2. ( laylat el qabed 3la fatema)and many more.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
sleepless, i can't remember but i know which one you are talking about it. i can't remember the mother name.

there is another movie for Ahmed zaki, which he likes very rich girl and he was so poor but ashamed of himself so he lied about who he is and the girl fall in love with him. very touching movie it is called (enee la akdeb wlaken atjmel).

slepples when you coming back to london?you don't speak much arabic you not egyptian?

I once asked someone about the name of the actress who played the mother and it took a while for them to remember too - she did tell me in the end, but now I have forgotten.

I'm glad I found that website for arabic dvd's in London because with all these names you guys are coming up with there is no way I can buy all of them now - and I would end up spending all of my holiday watching Egyptian Movies [Big Grin]

I'm coming back next week! Very happy about that although I have a funeral to attend the day after I return. [Frown] No I'm not Egyptian Sara, I'm a Brit but have been living in Egypt for the past few years.

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
sleepless

sorry about the funeral. don't buy too many dvd lol best thing to do get the arabic satliate and egyptian channel bring movie every day and some other arabic chanels, when i go to my sister house that what i do get glued to the TV. i hope you liked it in egypt.

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
sleepless

sorry about the funeral. don't buy too many dvd lol best thing to do get the arabic satliate and egyptian channel bring movie every day and some other arabic chanels, when i go to my sister house that what i do get glued to the TV. i hope you liked it in egypt.

What's the name of the arabic/egyptian satellite channel? I will only be in UK for 2 weeks then I will be off to Germany, so I guess I will have to hope I can get some channels there. I'm just addicted to DVD's [Smile]

Yeah Egypt was great - it had it's good and bad points, but I learnt and experienced alot! I wouldn't change that for anything. I will still come for visits when I can - I think I drank more than my fair share of nile water.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Mary Moneeb, her grandson is a famous singer named Amer Moneeb...The most famous MIL in the Egyptian Cinema history, she did the same role in many movies.
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
Mary Moneeb, her grandson is a famous singer named Amer Moneeb...The most famous MIL in the Egyptian Cinema history, she did the same role in many movies.

Yes that must be her! I have seen here in a few movies playing this role [Smile] Thanks
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
sleepless about the satellite you get it through edgware road or certain places were they do the service but if you staying for only 2weeks that will not be worth it, i think by the time you fix a date with them it might be two weeks. if you are staying in germany then look for it there.
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

quote:
sleepless about the satellite you get it through edgware road or certain places were they do the service but if you staying for only 2weeks that will not be worth it, i think by the time you fix a date with them it might be two weeks. if you are staying in germany then look for it there.

When I have an idea of how often I will travel to UK I'll see. Don't need my mum watching any Mary Moneeb movies though - even though she wouldn't understand, I don't need her getting any ideas [Big Grin]

Amer Moneeb - Is he the one who sings 7a2ak 3alya?

get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Nice one! How come I forgot it!!! [/QB]

This is my husband's favourite film! I'm trying to find it on DVD (in UK or online) - it's not on that link above - any ideas? Would make a fantastic surprise birthday present!

Not sure if this is any help to anyone, but a good site for downloading Arabic films online we've recently found is http://3rbmovies.com/ - my husband's been downloading loads of films from here since he found this site last week.

Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by blue skies:
quote:
quote:

This is my husband's favourite film! I'm trying to find it on DVD (in UK or online) - it's not on that link above - any ideas? Would make a fantastic surprise birthday present!

Not sure if this is any help to anyone, but a good site for downloading Arabic films online we've recently found is http://3rbmovies.com/ - my husband's been downloading loads of films from here since he found this site last week. [/QB]

thanks for the link.hope some one can help you with the black tiger dvd.
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Blue skies try sending them an email. Maybe they don't list all of their titles online. They have given their full address and phone numbers on the website too. I am hoping they have a walk in shop because I will definitely go to visit them.
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
sleepless

i should have change my nick name as sleeplessin london

NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Lol Sara... you're welcome! But I may be changing it to that soon (Although I hope not! [Big Grin] And then sleeplessInWhereverIGonext. I keep telling myself to go to sleep, but I always find one more thing to search for online. Last stop was Egyptsearch to see if there was anything interesting before I nod off.
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
sleepless

the site for fyrooz got most of her songs but whatever you do please listen to at least ( shadi)this is song is so powerfull, it is not about love but about the cruel world and our reality. everytime i hear that song it make me cry and i feel pain in my chest.

time to go to bed now good night

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com