EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » To Cinematic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Cinematic
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.nyfa.com/acting/index.html
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
walhi enta ryaq ya jmeel
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cine wants to be an actress.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey great to hear from you My Kingdom,

Thanks alot for the website.... I was in Marina & Alex for the whole week last week & now i'm back but still the Internet connection at home isn't working [Mad] . I am writing from the Interent cafe again.

How is it going? Any new ideas poped up?

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cine, how are you?

You were in Marina? Ya gamaloo ya gamaloo!

I want you to tell me some of your observations about Marina. I'm still stuck in the Agami era and have never been to Marina yet!

Yes I do have an idea but I'm not sure if you will like it. PM?

Oh and I took a dive into my old box of memories and found a HOT picture of me and Loai. You wanna see it? Hot as in "he"'s hot, not "we"'re hot!

Shame he didn't become a big star, I could have sold this picture to a paperazzo! [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
ehe2!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7975554810939834952&hl=en

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MyKingdom,

Finally got back my ADSL connection at home. How are you?
Yes i was in Marina visiting my friends there but i stay in one of the villages on the north coast 70 kms away from marina. Well, Marina is huge now & is considered a complete city with everything you might need & there's entertainment, private beaches, restaurants, cafes, fast-food chains, supermarkets, hair dresser (mohamed El So3'aiar)etc.... everything you can imagine.

If you are someone who wants to go to a coastal city to relax.... Marina isn't for you. It is so crowded allover.. the beaches are full of people, there's DJ (I hate it) which means loud music & beating & the whole design of the beach where there are trees & grass is so artificial to me.

--------------------
cinematic

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
My Kingdom

Sorry I sent my previous message by mistake before i finished.

But if you want to go to be hyper & move around & meet alot of people then Marina is for you.

Still you have to see for yourself... just visit one day when you go to Agamy

Sure send me the photo of you & Loai.... you used to go out ;-) ? By the way, I heard from a friend in the Biz that Loai is writing scripts!

What's that video? it's extremely funny, pls send some more of that, I like it.. I also loooove dirty jokes he he he

--------------------
cinematic

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
Sure send me the photo of you & Loai.... you used to go out ;-) ? By the way, I heard from a friend in the Biz that Loai is writing scripts!

What's that video? it's extremely funny, pls send some more of that, I like it.. I also loooove dirty jokes he he he

Hehe nice that Loai is writing scripts. Last I heard of him was when he got married then poof.. Never heard of him again. I will have to scan the photo first. Please give me some time, since I'm lazy/tired from the all travelling I've been through last week..

I never dated Loai, he and I were buddies for a while, although I don't believe in male-female friendship, but it just happened.

BTW, except for one time, I never dated an Egyptian man!

About that video with the booby lady.. I was making fun of the fact that some hyenas of ES were calling me a plastic doll, so I posted this as if it was me [Big Grin]

I never had plastic surgery but I sure will if I need it one day. I can get any surgery for free, and that's very tempting you know [Wink] . But For now I'm natural and love being called a barbie doll. [Wink]

Oh have you heard about the latest trends in plastic surgery? You can have a voice lift! You can have your voice changed to sound like a 20 year old at the age of 70! Amazing huh? But that could be very handy for ladies like Nadia Lotfy , who sounds more like Donkey Lotfy right now! [Big Grin]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What - your back - nearly been on the edge of missing you -just nearly.......... Very nice and polite week inhere.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
What - your back - nearly been on the edge of missing you -just nearly.......... Very nice and polite week inhere.

Well I didn't miss you at all and was hoping that you would be married by now and will have buggerd off of this site forever.

And this site will be polite only when you're off of it, so I would suggest you go away and continue breaking people's noses in real life instead, at least that's one thing you're good at, fighting bull.

Sob7an Allah! You call me a whore and claim I'm the rude one!

Gatek khibe ya khibe.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow still sharp teeth and bad breath (or was it breast... [Big Grin] )
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Wow still sharp teeth and bad breath (or was it breast... [Big Grin] )

Mashi ya roo7 khaltek.

And what's up with all those Freudian slips of the tongue? So you happen to have a bad breath and ugly boobs? Too bad!

Don't spoil the fun. Please bugger off this thread. You wanna crawl up my colon again? This time I won't let you go fighting bull.

So hush..

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
There cant imposible be more sh!t left in you so maybe there is room for me [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
There cant imposible be more sh!t left in you so maybe there is room for me [Big Grin]

Yeah that's where you belong I guess.

Now bugger off ya shatrah.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
I would love to be your pain in the ass [Big Grin] Big biggest job (litterally) and mosf fun for the rest of my life. [Big Grin]

No honestly - you was the one who threw the first stone at me - I just bounced it back.

Og jeg synes du er en rigtig luder kælling.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I would love to be your pain in the ass [Big Grin] Big biggest job (litterally) and mosf fun for the rest of my life. [Big Grin]

No honestly - you was the one who threw the first stone at me - I just bounced it back.

Og jeg synes du er en rigtig luder kælling.

You pain in the ass? You're only a zeblah [Big Grin] . I can always sshit you out ya shatrah.

And if you consider people who warn you as being stone casters, then you're a sad miserable soul.

Okay ya shatrah. Yalla ghoory bessalamah.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Oh yearh your uncle with the high position in egypt investigating playboys [Big Grin] Talk about government wast of money...... [Big Grin]

No it started way before that, and you wasn't warning me - you was picking at me and trying to have some fun at my account. But guess what - you failed like you have being doing all of your life [Big Grin] Nearly sounds poetic [Big Grin] or was it pathetic [Razz]

Ta hjem og knep en af de kameler din far fik for dig da han solgte dig.....eller var du kun geder værd [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
(litterally)

Yeah you're as litterally as always.. Hehe..
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Did your dad get camels or goats in exchange for you???? He probaly had to pay to get rid of you. I think you must have been one of thoose kids who only was meant to be a stain on a sheet or a movie ticket.... [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Did your dad get camels or goats in exchange for you???? He probaly had to pay to get rid of you. I think you must have been one of thoose kids who only was meant to be a stain on a sheet or a movie ticket.... [Big Grin]

Go learn English.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
I understand your posts -so........ [Big Grin]

Did I hit a nerve????? [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I understand your posts -so........ [Big Grin]

Did I hit a nerve????? [Big Grin]

Am3a2 ghaleeza giddan!
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Nå du lider af opblæsthed.....trist at du også er grim [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Nå du lider af opblæsthed.....trist at du også er grim [Big Grin]

Mashi ya 7elwa.

Wana ba3raf loghat el-ba2ar, but would the ba2ar ever realize it. [Big Grin]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
nå så du kan godt li små fed mænd [Big Grin] Så er det jo godt du har giftet dig med en [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
nå så du kan godt li små fed mænd [Big Grin] Så er det jo godt du har giftet dig med en [Big Grin]

Mashi ys kotta. You will be so sorry.

Just wait.

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Oh My kingdom,

Im glad they have plastic surgeries for the voice... maybe i should consider that one day to have a charming voice & sing with it & become famous & make money.... LOL

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Who is that Tibe? And what is she doing in our post anyway? get out of here Tibe... this post belongs to me & my kingdom..... Tibe get outa here.

ma3lish ya Mykingdom... di bayen 3alyah bint kalb watya w 3ayza el yelemaha... heya gensyetha eh? me3za?

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
Who is that Tibe? And what is she doing in our post anyway? get out of here Tibe... this post belongs to me & my kingdom..... Tibe get outa here.

ma3lish ya Mykingdom... di bayen 3alyah bint kalb watya w 3ayza el yelemaha... heya gensyetha eh? me3za?

LOL (bel2awy!!)

I love it when women use tough language. You're totally my girl Cine!

Sa7betna di is: den fasla mark no2ta eyya, yalla e3mely menha kelma! Has fallen a victim of a Hurghada gigolo and ended up having me as her worst enemy only for being honest enough to warn her, in my Koshari way of course.

I'll answer more on the other thread.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com