EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » People's reaction regarding Tamer Hosni

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: People's reaction regarding Tamer Hosni
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First ia m not for or against Tamer as person. and as we all human , i was not surprised that famous persons talk about their love to their country and celbrate all nationals events, meantime they are trying not to have the military service.

but what really surprised me is how the media persents the situation and the audiences as well, they are treating the situation as if he is innocent and not guilty (albi ma3ak ya tamer. happy birthday, we all love you , we all waiting you)

what about if a not known man do the same, anyone will have pitie on him or ???

that's remind me (dont know why) the miserables of victor hugo, when jean valjean stole piece of bread so he was in jail for 14 years.

ya salam 3aliki ya massri

wa 3aguabi

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i haven't been able to follow the news from here y alonely. did he really forge those papers?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
his trial was on tv what a joke?? and his dad said he is so innocent people made him do these things!! he will not do them otherwise!!!

it is very sad that fame can get you out of jail. i think he should have been panished like any other citzen who would do the same. the media and fan helped his case and i do not think it is fair.

7ayat

yes he admit doing everything but some how people put him up to it!!

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
betetkalemo 3an meen?

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingspirit:
betetkalemo 3an meen?

tamer husni he is famus singer who escaped milatry service by subbmiting fruad documents.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
merci sara ... it reminds me of michael jackson and how many child abuse trials he left zeyel sha3ra mel 3ageen

--------------------

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by lovingspirit:
merci sara ... it reminds me of michael jackson and how many child abuse trials he left zeyel sha3ra mel 3ageen

it was fair trial for Jackson though and i think all these cases were to get money from him because he is rich, love children and weirdo
Member # 11660

Rate Member
lol maybe [Smile] allaho a3lam [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com