EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » To MykingdomTaba2Koshary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To MykingdomTaba2Koshary
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mykingdom,

Where have you been? I missed you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Take care

Cinematic

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's taking a lovely vacation right now, but I'm sure she'll see this when she returns. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello there Cine.. I was away for some fun.

I missed you too.. I have a great idea for the movie. PM?

And thanks Q for your reply to Cine.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, how are you? nice to hear rom you. Was your vacation nice?

Do you want to share your idea? sure send it or share it whenever you can & I'll give you my opinion

Hear from you again soon

cine

--------------------
cinematic

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
oh I saw your post in the other "To Cinematic" but strange Tiba got in the middle.

I wanted to ask you something but not in the other post

Why are you called a barbie doll? Are you a blondie? I used to be a blondie too.

How can you get plastic suregery for free? lucky you. but no, be careful if you think about it... do what's necessary only but don't do like Lebanese girls who have every inch of their body done.

I'd do the voice surgery so that i can become a singer & sing at the top of my lungs... LOL

--------------------
cinematic

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
hey, how are you? nice to hear rom you. Was your vacation nice?

oh I saw your post in the other "To Cinematic" but strange Tiba got in the middle.

I wanted to ask you something but not in the other post

Why are you called a barbie doll? Are you a blondie? I used to be a blondie too.

How can you get plastic suregery for free? lucky you. but no, be careful if you think about it... do what's necessary only but don't do like Lebanese girls who have every inch of their body done.

I'd do the voice surgery so that i can become a singer & sing at the top of my lungs... LOL

I'm fine thank you ya Cine. I had such a nice vacation in Lugano/Switzerland. You should come along once (we have a place there). It's the perfect place for two weirdos like us. We can chill at the pool all alone without being bugged- for a change- and enjoy the great view. Yes that's me in the picture 4 Kg fatter than usual and I'm on my first diet ever right now [Frown] , but what can you do if you get offered pizza and pasta for the three daily meals? [Wink] Lugano is Italian speaking BTW and has lots of Italian influence there (including men who stare but thank God stop at that).

It's also known to be one of the favorite summer places for the filthy rich old farts and Arabs. One of my hobbies is to sit in its central square and watch as all those rhinoplasties and face lifts go by. [Big Grin]

About this Barbie Doll story, it was a name given to me by some ES retard because my husband is a plastic surgeon (hence the free surgeries upon request), so that makes me per definition all plastic, how dumb is that [Big Grin] . Have you ever seen a medical doctor with fake anything? We know too much about the trouble that comes with this stuff so I'm sparing myself the pain. BTW have you noticed that many doctors who perform LASEK surgeries still have glasses on? We have a heart to butcher people but we're too scared of a small cut in our little toes! [Big Grin] However I'm totally pro corrective surgery if one needs it.

And I have the blackest hair in the world, therefore I find calling me a Barbie Doll an even dumber thing to do, but the average IQ on ES is not that high anyway. Anyway, I work hard to keep my body fit and it's great to feel like barbie!

I once read an article that more than 95% of Lebanese ladies have undergone plastic surgery. How sad is that The cultural pressure is so great to look better there that people say: "etdayyan la tetzayyan" [Frown] (of course etdayyan to us has a totally different meaning, as in become a Amr Khaled freak and so on [Big Grin] )

And voice lifts cannot make you a singer, I know you know better than that! Singing is breathing and articulating better. I took singing courses for two years just to be able to speak Dutch without an accent, and now people think I grew up in Holland, which is not the case.

Have you ever done any vocal training Cine? It's excellent stuff wallahi.

Now I'll PM you my idea, and to Mr. Hacker, please keep this between the three of us [Razz]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Hi My kingdom, I saw your PM ... & I replied.

That's you in the picture... you have that body & you had a son [Cool] ? & that's 4 kgs more? You must be kidding [Big Grin] .... i wonder what i'll look like when i have a kid [Frown] .. not actually wonder, frightened. I hate being fat & my mom is soooo fat.

Swizerland is beautiful & that place you've been to sounds like fun. Would like to get to meet you in the flesh one day whe you come to Egypt [Smile] ..... I'm sure & hope we'll get along... I can be a little bit fun & hyper sometimes [Big Grin] . I once went 2 Geneve but you end up meeting Egyptians there.... LOL

It's good that u don't do plastic surgery though I'm not against it if needed but I'm against seeing women all looking the same & having this plastic superficial look. their faces don't express or move at all. But i'm a fan of boob jobs anyway [Embarrassed]

I have dark brown hair now.... I used to be blonde all my life but in the past few years i've grown out of it. In my opinion, it's more elegant & sexy & mysterious to be dark [Wink] .

About Amr khaled... I hate him & the likes of him..... I think he made alot of people follow him & become freaks like him... people you used to know & who used to be cool suddenly changed, girls became this Mohjaba or Monakaba who talk about religion all the time while guys grew their beards, stopped shaking hands & talking to/ looking at a girl [Mad] .

I'd love to do vocal training because it is useful for actors... but it is very expensive here for someone who doesn't want to sing. But there is something very good called Feldenkrais that an AUC professor teaches at AUC theatre dep. Read about it here, it's very interesting. read this part related to voice training then check the whole website becasue it is also good for ordinary people & not just performers. http://www.feldenkrais.com/senseability/list.lasso?vol=15

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
How do you quote somebody inorder to reply to their post? I dont think I know how to use all the options on this forum [Embarrassed]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
How do you quote somebody inorder to reply to their post? I'd think I know how to use all the options on this forum [Embarrassed]

Klick the icon on the top right side of his/her message and a reply window will open with the quote.
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
is that right?

Yes! What it didn't work?
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
How do you quote somebody inorder to reply to their post? I'd think I know how to use all the options on this forum [Embarrassed]

Klick the icon on the top right side of his/her message and a reply window will open with the quote.
Ok... got it finally... I have mistaken the icon u were refering to with another... sorry 'stupid me" [Confused]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

That's you in the picture... you have that body & you had a son [Cool] ? & that's 4 kgs more? You must be kidding [Big Grin] .... i wonder what i'll look like when i have a kid [Frown] .. not actually wonder, frightened. I hate being fat & my mom is soooo fat.

Umm, thanks. I actually have more kids but never say how many because of the cyber evil eye [Big Grin]

I'll tell you more about it one day.

My mother was Egyptian and Africa's champion in athletics and rowing, and suddenly she had a knee injury and quit sporting, and yes she gained a lot of weight too, and because of her, and with her great guidance, I am able to keep in shape.

GTG now and hope to talk again later.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok... got it finally... I have mistaken the icon u were refering to with another... sorry 'stupid me" [Confused]
Oh no you're not stupid, there's always a first time. I wasn't born with 4530 posts stamped on my butt either!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Swizerland is beautiful & that place you've been to sounds like fun.

Yes it's lovely. Our place is 10 years old and now we have our eyes on another place higher in the mountains with three glass walls in the living room showing a view of the lake from the couch!!

I love to watch the sunset, look at this: http://tinypic.com/28166v6.jpg

germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
look at this: http://tinypic.com/28166v6.jpg

wonderful! ahem ahem. sorry to disturb you two...

but mk, do you (and your husband and your son) always go there by car or do you take the plane?

Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahem ahem

broomstick.........

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jamsie Cottar:
ahem ahem

broomstick.........

muahahaha! broomstick! i had to look it up in the dictionary. quite an unusual swearword,but very nice, i have to keep this one in mind.

tell me what did i ever do to you that you call me a broomstick, my dear dustpan?

Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
julia.. its not a swear word.. and she wasnt saying it to you!!!

its a witches mode of transport!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe what cracker is she on ,ohhhh me get angry now me gonna say BROOMSTICK !!!!LOL LOL
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by germanjulia:
quote:
look at this: http://tinypic.com/28166v6.jpg

wonderful! ahem ahem. sorry to disturb you two...

but mk, do you (and your husband and your son) always go there by car or do you take the plane?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my dear GJ! Long time no read! How are you ya habibty?

Your question is a very intelligent one! I wonder why you want to know.. But here is my answer anyway.. From door to door it's a distance of 1100 Km (holy God I just found out it's 400 Km more than flying, see this site for distance between cities, but it's the flying distance, which is quite shorter than the driving one). So it's not easy to do in one day if you want to go by car, but what we do is that we fly if we want to go directly to there, however we seem to enjoy plan B more often, which is driving and making stops at several houses on the way to there, which are owned by my FIL (he has a weird hobby of collecting houses [Big Grin] , and then spends his time driving around Europe with my MIL and using those houses as his own hotels [Big Grin] ).

So, we drive a bit, and then I say oops gotta pee, then hosbond says if you wait 5 minutes we will have reached the next house.. And so on!!

I know it's a weird story. I have the nicest, most loving, intelligent, giving, and caring, but in the same time *weirdest* in laws in the whole wide world! They wake up at 7 am and take a swim anywhere they are, sometimes even in the winter if possible. And they look GREAT. My MIL weighs 52 Kg and is 170 cm tall And FIL is almost 190 cm tall and weighs 80 Kg.

And what they eat in a week, me and hosbond can wolf in 1 meal!!

Come along once ya sweetie. Boyfriends allowed but we can hear everything going on in the guests' room [Eek!]

Allahu akbar fe 3een el hyenas!
W khamsa w khmeesa tsik tsik lulululuulululululluuiiiiiiiii!!

^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
koshary u r sooooooooooooooooo funny seems lik ur so sweett,dono after i read wat u post msh 3arfa i felt u r so close 2 ma heart ur so lazeza ...eh da [Big Grin]
Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
Yes it's lovely. Our place is 10 years old and now we have our eyes on another place higher in the mountains with three glass walls in the living room showing a view of the lake from the couch!!

I love to watch the sunset, look at this: http://tinypic.com/28166v6.jpg [/QB]

. [/QUOTE]

It's is a lovely place in that picture & the sunset must be beautiful from up there... I love watching the sunset too. My favorite time of the day especially when i'm on the beach

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
MyKingdom,

I just sent you a PM.

See you tomorrow

yours,
Cine

--------------------
cinematic

germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
julia.. its not a swear word.. and she wasnt saying it to you!!!

its a witches mode of transport!!!

hahahahaaa, really? thanks charm! i've never heard of this word before!...LOL...sorry Jamsie for "accusing" you. in the german language broomstick ("Besenstiel") can be used to insult s.o. who is really thin ("you are as thin as a broomstick").

that's why i was a little irritated. cos i don't think i've given her my pic. not that i looked like a broomstick! [Smile]

it'a witches mode of transport? what does it have to do with "ahem ahem" then?

germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
quote:
I wonder why you want to know..

i was simply interested, mk [Smile]

cos most of the time, if my father and i go on holiday to somewhere far away, we "divide" the long journey into several little journeys too. we take the breaks at hotels though [Big Grin]

by the way, i was in lugano too a few years ago. i loved it.

quote:
And they look GREAT. My MIL weighs 52 Kg and is 170 cm tall And FIL is almost 190 cm tall and weighs 80 Kg.

OMG! ok, your FIL really seems to be very athletic. but your MIL, hooooly smokes! [Wink] i am 170 cm tall too, but i am nearly 10 kg heavier! and i am not fat, honestly. maybe my bones are heavier [Big Grin]

quote:

Come along once ya sweetie. Boyfriends allowed but we can hear everything going on in the guests' room [Eek!]

LOL... thanks for the offer, we'll behave ourselves well!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:
koshary u r sooooooooooooooooo funny seems lik ur so sweett,dono after i read wat u post msh 3arfa i felt u r so close 2 ma heart ur so lazeza ...eh da [Big Grin]

Shokran ya babe. Ana kaman ba7ebbek, especially that you seem to want to tenaffa33eena, calling on me from your balcony to buy some of my koshari and all. [Cool]

Neshrab shay ba2a ya sett hanem! [Razz]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by germanjulia:
OMG! ok, your FIL really seems to be very athletic. but your MIL, hooooly smokes! [Wink] i am 170 cm tall too, but i am nearly 10 kg heavier! and i am not fat, honestly. maybe my bones are heavier [Big Grin]

Oh no please don't be intimidated by her. I am over this phase now. When I see her in her swimsuit, I immediately wanna jump on my trainer because she makes me feel I look like this! , while I actually have the same height as her and normally weigh 58 Kg.

Here's a weight/height chart for people of all races, so you wouldn't feel frustrated [Wink] http://www.halls.md/chart/height-weight.htm

Nice to see you again Julia.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont worry about it GJ ROFL.......

We had a week in the same villa, the view was breathtaking, but the pool was unheated, we had that same woman, climbing over the wall, and walking half naked in her stilletos , huge hat to hide the face, around the pool too!!! In the end we called the police..........said she was a mad stalker........guess they must have let her out? nearly spoilt our holiday ............

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
GJ, sie ist eine verrueckte Frau! Vergiss sie! [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
GJ, in the PM it's 2000 not 200, sorry! [Eek!]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com