EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Omar khayrat..!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Omar khayrat..!!!
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does any one know if there is any concert soon for Omar khayrat in Cairo or Alexandria..???
i would like very much to be in one of his concerts during the time i am in Egypt....that will be till next febreuary....hopefully if there are no emergancy work obligations..

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ardooda
Member # 5159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ardooda   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
February is a long way off - better get on a plane now! [Razz]

What's On In Cairo

Omar Khayrat @ Opera House

Omar Khayrat, a pianist and composer, was one of the well renowned and top bands in Cairo "Les Petits Chats". He began his career as a pianist in 1979, when his various works started to gain recognition from both listeners and critics.
Omar Khairat's first major work was the music score for the very popular film Laylat al kabd aala Fatma "The Night of Fatma's Arrest", followed by scores for very well known TV series. In his work, he introduced a Western harmonic flair to the classic music structure. It was an experience for him and was acclaimed by the critics.

When: Wednesday, October 11
Where: Main Hall

http://www.yallabina.com/Featured/Whats_on/Whatson6.aspx

Posts: 84 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ardooda
Member # 5159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ardooda   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... or are you already there now and staying until February? [Big Grin]
Posts: 84 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you very much...we are already in Cairo....and sure inshaAllah we`ll be there...
october 11th is the day...wooooooooooooooooooow

--------------------
muito obrigado por voces

Posts: 165 | From: São paulo/Brazil Cairo/Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silent
Member # 11919

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for silent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was all booked...but they told me that he has another concert in november..
actually he has one every month...
thanks for the help..ardooda..

--------------------
muito obrigado por voces

ardooda
Member # 5159

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by paulistano:
it was all booked...but they told me that he has another concert in november..
actually he has one every month...
thanks for the help..ardooda..

Afwan. [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com