EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Nancy Ajram concert in Berlin/Germany on 18 Nov 2006!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nancy Ajram concert in Berlin/Germany on 18 Nov 2006!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.tempodrom.de/start.php?kalid=221

http://www.tiga-event.com/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is great is she very famous in Germany ?
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Souri,

no actually she's not popular around Germans. Most of them don't even listen to Arabic music unless they are interested in this kind of music, do belly-dancing, have some relations to the middle east etc.

But Berlin has a huge procentage of Arab population and of course they are delighted to see her in concert.

I am sure the concert will be packed. We usually don't have Arab entertainers coming for concerts to Germany. So yes, Nancy Ajram's concert will be very special.

Unfortunately I can't go and see her show. It would be a different story if a concert in the Frankfurt area would have been scheduled.

Greetings, TL! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I m sure one day you will have the opportinity to see her in concert ISA, in Germany or in Egypt.

Sorry I m just curious when you said that in Germany there is a huge poucentage of Arab population where do they from? I was told that most of the Muslim living in Germany are from Turkey. Are there a lot of Egyptian too?

In France most of the Arab population are from Algeria and Maroco, and some of their Arab singer are very famous, on both Arab and French population

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Souri*:
Algeria and Marocco

Same here in Germany, most Arab people who reside here are from these both mentioned countries.

Germans don't usually listen to Arabic music, since it's kind of strange for them. Many of them also avoid anything what has to do with Arab culture since it automatically means Muslim culture which is seen as danger because of mostly political and religious reasons.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she came to ny, i think last year, with kazim. but the tickets are SO expensive. all the arabic concerts are like that, why? shireen is coming and the ticket prices START at 100$.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com