EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Kef El Hal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kef El Hal
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first Saudi Movie

Has anyone watched it?

It was written by Egyptian Bilal Fadl

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the previews..... it seems fine though..... I know that Belal Fadl got a good money deal out of it [Wink]

I am not sure if it's in Egyptian cinemas yet. is it?

This girl Mais Hemdan seems nice & have a good potential

I wonder what made Saudi Arabia decide finally to make a movie??? [Confused]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't Saudi Arabia who decided. Just some Saudi did and it was filmed in UAE.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bilal Fadl who?

Mais Hemdan who?

CAT, the Saudis are media gurus in the ME. They just operate from overseas. Come on! Prince Talal and Shiekh what's his name gooz Safaa Abul So'oud (esm 3ala musamma ya kotta), are the most known examples.

What's the film about? Does it have any women in it? [Eek!]

Any links please?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 2 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Koshari? you dont know Belal Fadl? [Big Grin]

First here's an article on Kef Al Hal..... where you'll see a photo of Mais Hamdan

Belal Fadl is a popluar script writer in Egypt............ He writes for our major block busters. Here's an article in Egypt Today about him.

Mais Hamdan, is a new Jordanian comedian actress & singer, She's cute & can impersonate Hyfa Wahby & many famous people, she's hilarious, i think she has potential..... She was on a Hala Show episode.... here's are some Photos of her..... she's the sister of a new singer called May Selim bio
Arent these people too young to have biographys? [Razz]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
[Eek!]

First here's an article on Kef Al Hal..... where you'll see a photo of Mais Hamdan

Belal Fadl is a popluar script writer in Egypt............ He writes for our major block busters. Here's an article in Egypt Today about him.

Mais Hamdan, is a new Jordanian comedian actress & singer, She's cute & can impersonate Hyfa Wahby & many famous people, she's hilarious, i think she has potential..... She was on a Hala Show episode.... here's are some Photos of her..... she's the sister of a new singer called May Selim bio

OMG! All great links thank you so much CAT!

Unfortunately I have never heard of him! Remember, I watch the satellite channels only since a year or two, around the time i also joined ES.

I was away from the media world for years. And I never imagined I would ever be interested in it. Now I have no choice but to be involved.

Hopefully the plan will work. [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK in Uggs:
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
[Eek!]

OMG! All great links thank you so much CAT!

Unfortunately I have never heard of him! Remember, I watch the satellite channels only since a year or two, around the time i also joined ES.

I was away from the media world for years. And I never imagined I would ever be interested in it. Now I have no choice but to be involved.

Hopefully the plan will work. [Wink]

[Wink]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a crappy translation about the first KSA film:

After the celebration of the West and attacked by some critics Arabs
كواليس «كيف الحال» أول فيلم روائي سعوديLobbies »« how the case first fictional film Saudi
> بلال فضل: الشركة المنتجة أرادت أن يكون الفيلم في مستوي العمل الاحترافي وليس مجرد تجارب هواة> Bilal Fadl : the company producing the film wanted to be in the level of professionalism and not merely testing amateur
> رغم عدم وجود دور عرض هناك..> Despite the absence of the role there. السعوديون سيشاهدون «كيف الحال» بالهوم سينماSaudis will see how the case «» Balhoum cinema
> بطلة الفيلم أردنية تقيم في مصر تجيد الغناء والتمثيل باللهجات المصرية والخليجية واللبنانية..> Champion film Jordanian living in Egypt are good singing, acting and Gulf dialects Egyptian and Lebanese. والبطل سعودي فاز ببرنامج «ستار أكاديمي 2»Saudi hero and won the guise of academic program «2»
> هاجموا أول سعودية تحصل علي رخصة طيران فعينها الوليد بن طلال طيارته الخاصة..> Attacked first obtain a license Saudi Airlines Vainha Walid Bin Talal Tearth own. وهاجموا هيفاء المنصور بسبب فيلم عن السعوديات الفقيرات فضمها لأسرة إخراج «كيف الحال»Haifa Al-Mansour and attacked because of a movie about poor Saudi annexation to the family how to get «case»
رغم أن السعودية مازالت حتي الآن لا توجد بها أي دور عرض سينمائي إلا أن رفوف محلات الفيديو تمتلئ بشرائط الأفلام المصرية والأجنبية أي أن السينما كفن ليست محرمة علي السعوديين..Despite the fact that Saudi Arabia still has not, until now there are no galleries, the film, but the shelves of stores are filled with video footage of Egyptian and foreign films any film that Kevin is not prohibited to the Saudis. وقد بدأت بعض المحاولات لعمل أفلام تسجيلية بالسعودية منذ عام 2000 وووجه بعضها بالهجوم..Some attempts have begun to work documentaries in Saudi Arabia since 2000 and was faced with some of the attack. وجاء فيلم «كيف الحال» ليفتح المجال أمام دخول السعودية عصر إنتاج الأفلام الروائية السعودية..The film «case» How to open the door to enter the era of Saudi production feature films Saudi Arabia. فكيف جاء التفكير في هذا المشروع الرائد؟ وما هي كواليسه؟How came to think of this pilot project? What day?
الفكرةIdea
> كيف جاءت فكرة عمل أول فيلم سعودي؟> How did the idea of the work of the first Saudi film?
- سألت بلال فضل مؤلف الفيلم بعدما شاهد المسئولون في شركة روتانا فيلمي «أبو علي»..Bilal Fadl - Q Having seen the film comprises officials in the company of two Rotana Abu Ali «». أرسلوا لي معالجة للناقد اللبناني محمد رضا لعمل فيلم سعودي يدور حول الزواج في الأسر السعودية..Sent me to deal with the Lebanese Mohammad Reza critic of the work of the film revolve around marriage Saudi families in Saudi Arabia. ولأنهم أرادوا أن تكون التجربة الجديدة قوية فقد قرروا الاستعانة بالمحترفين في مختلف مجالات العمل السينمائي..They wanted to be the new experience, they decided to use strong Balmahtrven in different areas of cinematic work. فعرضت عليهم تصوري للقصة بحيث تدخل فيه قضايا ورسائل تهم المجتمع السعودي مثل قيادة المرأة للسيارة هناك..Showing them conception of the story and introduce the issues and messages of concern to the Saudi society such as women's leadership in the car there. والصعوبات التي يمكن أن تواجه هاوياً للمسرح..The difficulties that could face the amateurs of the theater. والمشاكل التي تواجهها امرأة تهوي العمل بالصحافة وتضطر للكتابة باسم مستعار..The problems faced by women disappoint work in the press and forced to write under a pseudonym. و رحب المسئولون بالشركة بالقصة بعد تعديلها وعرفت أن الأمير الوليد بن طلال صاحب شركة روتانا له تجارب سابقة ورائدة في المجتمع السعودي في تحدي بعض التيارات المتخلفة فعندما هاجموا أول امرأة تحصل علي رخصة طيران في السعودية عينها في شركاته لتقود طائرته الخاصة..And officials welcomed the company's story, as amended, and I knew that Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal's company Rotana has previous experience and a pioneer in the Saudi society to challenge some of these underdeveloped When attacked the first woman to obtain a license aviation in Saudi Arabia in the same companies to lead his private aircraft. وعندما هاجموا المخرجة السعودية هيفاء المنصور بسبب فيلمها التسجيلي «نساء بلا ظل» الذي يتحدث عن النساء الفقيرات في السعودية ضمها كمساعدة إخراج في فيلم «كيف الحال».And when they attacked the director Saudi Haifa Al-Mansour because documentary film «» women without light, which speaks of the poor women in Saudi Arabia annexation get assistance in the film «» how the case.
> وعن اللهجة التي كتب بها الفيلم يقول:> Regarding criticism of the film wrote to say :
- كتبت الفيلم باللهجة البيضاء وهي لغة عربية فصحي بسيطة وعدلها الممثلون للهجة السعودية.- Wrote the film's dialect white Arabic language is simple and classic Representatives amended the tone of Saudi Arabia.
> وعن ردود الفعل لعرض الفيلم في الخليج يقول:> Regarding reactions to the film in the Gulf, says :
- الفيلم عرض في مهرجاني كان وفينيسيا وعرض في البحرين والإمارات والكويت وسيعرض خلال أسبوع في قطر وعمان ورغم أن السعودية لا يوجد بها دور عرض فسوف يعرض بداية من أول ديسمبر علي الهوم سينما للمشتركين في شبكة «الشوتايم» والفيلم نجح نجاحاً كاسحاً في البحرين والملاحظة أن الاحتفاء به في الصحافة الغر بية كان أكثر بكثير من الصحافة العربية فبينما وصفه البعض في صحافتنا بالبسيط وهذا كان مقصوداً فأنا كتبته بروح أفلام الأبيض والأسود عندنا..- The film festivals in Venice, and was introduced in Bahrain, the UAE, Kuwait, and during the week before in Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia despite the fact that there is no role will be introduced before the start of the first of December to Home movies of the participants in the network Chaoutaim »« The movie successful landslide in Bahrain and the observation that celebrated in the press Fara marvel was much more than the Arab press while some have described in صحافتنا simple and this was intentional, I wrote a spirit of black-and-white films here. ولكن في الغرب عملت حوارات مع «نيويورك تايمز»..But in the West, has dialogues with the New York Times «». و«الواشنطن بوست»..The Washington Post and «». و الحقيقة إنني كنت سعيد بالمشاركة في كتابة أول فيلم سعودي فهي فرصة لأي كاتب.Indeed, I was pleased to participate in the writing of the first Saudi film is a chance for any writer.
فريق العملTeam work
بطلا الفيلم الرئيسيان هما ميس حمدان وهشام النويش إلي جانب الممثل السعودي خالد سامي الذي شارك في أكثر من عمل درامي مصري..The film's hero two main al-Hamdan, Hisham Alnoish addition to the Saudi Khalid Sami, who took part in more than dramatic work Egyptian. وممثلة سعودية اسمها هند محمد والتي تقوم بدور صديقة البطلة والممثل السعودي ترك يوسف إلي جانب بعض ممثلي الخليج مثل علي السبع وفاطمة الحسني ومحمد صيرفي ومشعل المطيري وطلال الصدر ومدير التصوير هو الإنجليزي بول ميتشينيك والمنتج الفني هو المصري أيمن حلواني والمخرج هو الكندي من أصل فلسطيني إيزا دور مسلم والذي سبق واخرج فيلماً يشارك في بطولته عمر الشريف.The representative of Saudi named Mohammad India, which play a friendly and heroic Representative Saudi Yousef left along with some representatives of the Gulf, such as the seven-Hasani, Fatma Mohamed Dealer, Mashaal Talal Al-Mutairi, and the Director of photography is the English Paul Michinik and technical product is the Egyptian Ayman Halawani, the producer is Canadian of Palestinian origin Lisa the role of Muslims, who had earlier knocked out films participating in the theater Omar Sharif.
أما بطلة الفيلم فهي ميس حمدان أردنية الجنسية تعيش في مصر منذ خمسة عشر عاماً وهي شقيقة للمطربة «مي سليم»..The film's heroine is al-Hamdan, a Jordanian nationality living in Egypt for fifteen years, which is the brother of the female singer sound »« mi. اشتهرت ميس بقدرتها علي تقليد المطربين والممثلين في البرنامج الكوميدي C.B.M والذي تقدمه محطة تليفزيون M.B.C بدأت ميس حياتها كموديل إعلانات ثم اتجهت إلي تقديم البرامج في قناة «المحور» المصرية ومنها انتقلت إلي قناة M.B.C ذهبت هناك لتعمل كمذيعة فرشحوها كإحدي بطلات البرنامج الكوميدي الشهي ر والذي كانت تمثل وتغني فيه باللهجات المصرية واللبنانية والخليجية..Al-known ability to tradition singers and representatives in C.B.M comedy program, which is sponsored by the television station al-M.B.C began life Kmudel declarations, then proceeded to provide programs in the channel »« axis of which the Egyptian and moved to the Canal M.B.C I went there to serve as a Kmthian Frshehoha heroines comedy program Shahi t, which used to represent and singing the Egyptian and Lebanese dialects, and the Gulf. مما أهلها للترشيح لبطولة الفيلم السعودي «كيف الحال»..Qualifying for nomination for the film starring Saudi »« how the case. والذي ظهرت قبله في الفيلم المصري «ظرف طارق» في أحد الأدوار المساعدة كما كانت مشاركة في فيلم تامر حسني «كل سنة وأنت حبيبي» والذي تعطل تصويره بسبب قضية تامر حسني حينما أدين بتزوير أوراق رسمية إلي جانب هروبه من التجنيد ولكن هذا لم يمنع منتج الفيلم من استغلال الحدث في الدعاية للفيلم بعمل مونتاج لل قطات المصورة من الفيلم علي أغنية لتامر حسني في الفيلم اسمها «ميحرمنيش منك» وتظهر في لقطاتها ميس., Which emerged earlier in the Egyptian film «» Tariq circumstance in one of the roles assistance was also participate in the film Tamer Hosni «every year and you Habibie», which disrupted filming because of a conspiracy case when Hosni convicted of forging official documents in addition to escaping from conscription, but this does not prevent the film producer of exploiting the event to publicize the work of film-editing t pictured clips from the movie on a song for the movie Tamer Hosni name «» Miharmenich you show in Kotatha MEES.
أما بطل الفيلم هو هشام الهويش الفائز في مسابقة البرنامج اللبناني علي شاشة L.B.C «ستار أكاديمي 2» والذي يقدم برامج تليفزيونية حالياً علي القنوات اللبنانية.The film's hero is Hisham 7th winner in the competition program for Lebanese screen L.B.C «2» Star Akademi, which provides television programs currently on the Lebanese channels.
وقد صور الفيلم لمدة شهر في دولة الإمارات العربية..The images of the film for a month in the United Arab Emirates. وبعد عرض الفيلم بدأت شركة روتانا في تلقي سيناريوهات لكتاب سعوديين وكما علمت من المسئولين هناك أن دراسة جادة لهذه الأعمال تتم حالياً لاختيار بعضها للإنتاج لتدخل السعودية عصر السينما الروائية السعودية.Following the presentation of the film company began to receive Rotana scenarios for the Saudis and the book as I learned from officials there that the serious study of these actions are underway for the selection of some of the production to enter the era of cinema novelist Saudi Arabia.

In Arabi : http://www.alkaheranews.gov.eg and go from there I am so lost here.

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=ar%7Cen&u=http://www.alkaheranews.gov.eg/&prev=/language_tools

Thats how I found the article. I can catch the gist of it with google translations.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com