EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » LMN and Parental Kidnapping.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LMN and Parental Kidnapping.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm.....

For all the female usernames of ES that have children with Arabs, do your relatives tape those "Not without my Daughter" films on lifetime?

Statistically its much more difficult to extradict a child out of western Europe, then its the former USSR, then China. Middle East actually has higher rates of successful child extradiction and child smuggling by a parental intiative than the three above.

Yet for some reason Lifetime Movie Network, whenever they make a film about child abduction its centered around an Arab father and when ever a Foreign husband is abusing his American wife and family its more likely an Arab.

Why on earth don't LMN do any kind of research into putting together a probable plot, cultural details, bad translation, and why on earth is it always an Israeli helping out with the smuggling of the child out of the Middle East?

Why on earth don't these LMN farces ever concentrate on the reality, its more likely to be an European wife or a Eastern Block wife or even a Chinese father who successfully fights to keep the child in their country, even kidnap the child.

Do middle aged hags really eat this crap up? How many dove bars do they sell because of this crap movies?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OR EVEN A PAKI ,but havent had a problem yet ,cus i rule the roost ,i say what is and isnt ,,to many mafia in my **** hold ....to many contacts and even good at tracking sumone down ....
dont you sleep !!!!!I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRKS WONDERS FORM MY MONKEY BRAIN DAWNT IT ........uhm no maggots here yet..

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com