EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » I want P!NK FLOYD's Full Album !!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I want P!NK FLOYD's Full Album !!!!!!!!
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can any body help me to get pink floyd's full album
Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which one?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean All pink floyd's albums from the beginning till now.

i hope that you can help me in this

Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have made a lot! I remember albums from early seventies, Dark Side Of The Moon, Umma-Gumma etc...
Try downloading them, for instance by Lime-Wire.

A ( suitable?)Lyric:
Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay and your O.K.
Money it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team
Money get back
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off my stack.
Money it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet
Money it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking
why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and
screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx ?????
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 3okba:
I mean All pink floyd's albums from the beginning till now.

i hope that you can help me in this

Limewire always has alot of Pink Floyd.

Its a file sharing program.

Luckily one of the few things I have managed to hold onto over the years was the Pink Floyd CDs I got as a teenager and luckily have never lost or given away.

My meager Led Zepplin collection I have from an exchange before the age of the internet.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bearshare is good too, i found better and more users than limewire. i think i got Meddle from bearshare.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't there like a box set you could buy which contains all their albums? I know they are available for a lot of bands such as Led Zeppelin and the Beatles.

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:
Isn't there like a box set you could buy which contains all their albums? I know they are available for a lot of bands such as Led Zeppelin and the Beatles.

Yeah, I had one of those for Led Zep but originally it cost like $100.

I got it in exchange for helping a guy "gently" dump a girl.

What a horrible mess, have to be in a completely cold and unfeeling mood to enjoy Led Zep now. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Thanx all, but I'm not so fool to ask b4 trying all of the P2P sharing programs it make me sick the most of them work on one search engine and the same things you found here find there so it's all wasting time.

I do ask if any body know a direct link to download from it? i'll thank him very much

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there , i have the double one of the wall, never played it
is this the one youre after

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 3okba:
Thanx all, but I'm not so fool to ask b4 trying all of the P2P sharing programs it make me sick the most of them work on one search engine and the same things you found here find there so it's all wasting time.

I do ask if any body know a direct link to download from it? i'll thank him very much

I doubt there will be any direct link available to download it. Bearshare is pretty good though. The other alternative is for someone who has it to copy it and get it to you somehow.

I have Meddle, Dark Side of the Moon and possibly some others.

ohh another alternative is to get someone who has them onto your msn or yahoo and transfer them that way, Not sure about yahoo but I think whole albums can be done through MSN as I know movies can, takes a while though.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this torrnet:

http://www.torrentz.com/07494dc2108b7f6c699ea4a5e775bedda3468cbe

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have all his albums.
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com