EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Step Up!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Step Up!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally I am owning this movie on DVD. It's wonderful, just right for anyone who's into jazzdance, streetdance and Channing Tatum...... hmmmmmmmmmm yummy!!! [Wink]

Watch the trailer on:

http://www.myspace.com/stepupmovie

and get excited!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes tigerlily I looooove Channing Tatum, he is so hot! Have you seen Charlie Hunnam? It is weird because when I first saw the previews for Step Up, I thought Channing Tatum was Charlie Hunnam. They look creepily alike. Charlie Humman was in Green Street Hooligans, with Elijah Woods, a soccer movie (or sorry football). Also a pretty good movie, but violent.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to look up Charlie Hunnam. Sorry but I don't know the actor at all and I still think Channing is way more swweeeeeeet and XXX! [Wink]

Actually funny how I developed an eye for him. I bought the movie 'She's the man' with Amanda Byrnes - because my little daughter likes this actress - and while we were both watching the film I was like "hey, who's that cutie????".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454945/

I believe Channing Tatum's acting career just started and he will be a long time successful on the screen.

The way he danced in 'step up' is fantastic. He must dance since a long time. It's like he has it in his blood; you can't learn something like this in only a couple of months before shooting the movie.

Great performance!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So which one is better "take the lead" or "Step Up"?

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't watched Antonio Bandera's movie and also I more into the modern dance films.

The last hot dance movie I've seen was 'honey' featuring Jessica Alba aka 'dark angel'; great soundtrack BTW. Have you seen this one, CAT?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com