EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Will Roby Be Banned From Singing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will Roby Be Banned From Singing?
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After the shock that Roby caused for lots of people with her clip wearing belly dancing costume, she gained a temporary permission from the Music Syndicate to sing. It was said then that they gave her this permission because she donated 50,000 EGP to the syndicate.

Lately, a lawyer sued Roby and brought her into court to stop her from singing. He says that Roby is forcing the youth to give up their traditions and religion with her obscene video clips.

The syndicate said that they can’t take any action against Roby unless there is a legal order and can’t just ban her. The syndicate already started to ban some singers or actually performers and give them away their memberships so that they can eliminate intruders who have nothing to do with singing. By the way, Boussy Samir is one of the people who tried to take the membership but her demand was refused because of her ugly voice and she already sued the syndicate. The membership allows them to sing in concerts and release albums but it can’t control the video clips and that is why they dying to gain it.

http://www.waleg.com/archives/006522.html#more

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, say it ain't so! I really like her [Frown]

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have a link to the clip?

And it's spelt R-U-by, and who on earth is "Boussy"?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha MK she's on youtube!!

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was searching for some of her songs i had to use different variations. ruby,roby but to get the songs I wanted roubi was the spelling!!!

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
when i was searching for some of her songs i had to use different variations. ruby,roby but to get the songs I wanted roubi was the spelling!!!

Okay thanks for that becasue I looked too but haven't tried the Roubi variation out.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Okay I found some..

What's Ruby's motto in life actually?

"Being a sh*****ta is a tough job, but some-one's got to do it."??

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com