EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Ruby’s endless demands

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ruby’s endless demands
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Controversial Egyptian singer Ruby has received an offer from ‘Alpatros’ production company to play the leading role in the new film “Laban Al Asfoor” alongside Ramiz Jalal.

The company has given the singer the privilege of selecting the remaining cast. Ruby stipulated that her business manager Sharif Sabri produce of the film, and that she be paid one million Egyptian pounds for her performance.

Ruby will also decide when the film will be screened. It will be shown in over sixty theatres to ensure its success, and a budget of two million Egyptian pounds has been set for advertising.

Ruby also stipulated that she be given the same treatment as Ramiz Jalal, written specifically in her contract.

Ruby has just returned to the scenes after a year long absence with the release of her new album "Misheet Wara Ihsasi" (I Followed my Feelings) at the beginning of January. The album features eight songs in both oriental and western styles.

The Egyptian Musician Union recently decided to eliminate Ruby from the Union. The singer's membership was cancelled along with a number of singers who were considered unfit.

Ruby along with other so-called ‘provocative female singers’ were accused of luring young fans to an unethical lifestyle.

The singer had gone through numerous obstacles to become a member of the Union and had paid high fees.

http://www.albawaba.com/en/countries/Egypt/208906

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com