EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Nice song words - Yameen Allah

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice song words - Yameen Allah
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry I couldn't translate/write the whole song, but these words are beautiful (mixed with Assala's beautiful voice)!

Yameen Allah - Assala Nasri

Yameen Allah a7bak 7obi malu 7odoud
I swear to God I love you endlessly/with no limits

wi khalg Allah wi nagm el lail alaya shohoud
And Allah's creation and the nights stars witness my love for you

Adad ma bel sama nagmat, adad ma bel ryad wrood
As many stars in the sky, as many flowers in the field

Yameen Allah, Yameen Allah, Yameen Allah a7bak 7obi malu 7odoud
I swear to Allah, I swear to Allah, I swear to Allah I love you endlessly/with no limits

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's even more sweeter when she is sitting next to you and singing it [Wink]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She never?! You never?! [Eek!] I'm suitably jealous [Big Grin]

Just don't tell me Shereen sang next to you too... coz then...... [Razz]

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will think I am joking..but she did [Big Grin]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

That must have been wonderful! They both have such distinctive, beautiful voices. You can feel every emotion with the words... Masha'Allah.

So... who else have you had the pleasure of hearing live? [Roll Eyes] Don't tell me .... Hos Hos Mubarak, the old crooner, I know he has hidden talents [Big Grin]

Laura
Member # 879

LOL@the old crooner. Thanks god NO!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com