EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » If Kurt Cobain was alive

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If Kurt Cobain was alive
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

..he would have turned 40 today.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss kurt

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group [tribe] has always been
And always will until the end

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhh I know it's weird to say but I really loved Kurt, too, what a truly sad and emotional voice with his lyrics, he had such a troubled life...

in memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEtDC6MuImU

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just think he was hot.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
i just think he was hot.

he was hot in a 'I haven't washed my hair in 2 weeks' kind of way [Wink] , I just like how he didn't seem to care what people thought of him type of attitude - I wish I could find more of that here - it's something I really miss from the west. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, he probably smelled lie bio and cigarettes. but his face ::faints::
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

lol [Big Grin] I'm assuming you meant he smelled like b/o [Wink]
well courtney wasn't much better, but she was cute in the same dirty kind of way wasn't she? strange...

-

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, I never really listened to Nirvana, the music was just 'too heavy' for me. I was more into pop and black music.

But wasn't it a terrible end he found? I must have been severe depressed..... probably drugs played a part in it to. [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cemilou
Member # 9227

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemilou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time runs so fast!! I remember when he died, I was at school and all of us were so depressed, we were 14 at that time... He was a genius and since he died so young it turns him into a legend like James Dean or Jim Morrison...
I love Nirvana, I grew up listening to their music...
Emi

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

also Layne stanley [Frown]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black music?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

lol she's german al, it's not as if I said 'black music' to you...that would be weird.. [Wink] [Big Grin]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Ok smucks, thank for clarifying! [Smile] [Big Grin]
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P. Kurt(February 20, 1967 – c. April 5, 1994)
 -
It was such a gloomy news when i heard about his death and even more depressing when i heard about Layne Staley's death ((August 22, 1967 - April 5, 2002) the lead singer of the best rock group ever Alice In Chains

Seattle grunge rox [Frown]

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

agreed, Layne staley's (did I add an N again?) death was upsetting too, that whole scene was in a bad situation..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com