EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Rugby Club Dinner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rugby Club Dinner
Member # 11766

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

Its that moment I know so many of you have been waiting for ... the time when we'll tell you how you can get tickets for the Desert Dinner!

This year's Desert Dinner will take place in the shadow of the Giza Pyramids on the evening of Friday 11th May ... you can be there from 6pm, dinner will be served at 8:30, and the entertainment will go on until about 2:30 in the morning.

For those of you who don't know, the Cairo Rugby Desert Dinner is arguably the highlight of the Cairo ex-pat social calendar ... and is always hugely overbooked! That means you have to book your tickets soon ... especially as we're limiting it to 600 guests!

You can book a table of 10, or smaller parties can book and we'll put groups together to complete tables.

Booking forms are now available at The Clubhouse, and will shortly be on the website (www.cairorugby.com).

Bookings can ONLY be made at The Clubhouse, and we ONLY take bookings when accompanied by the FULL payment ... there are no 'reservations' or 'deposits' - and just having a booking form doesn't mean a thing!

To be completely fair, we'll sell the tickets on a 'first-come, first-served basis' ... BUT ... bookings will be open to paid-up 2006-2007 members ONLY for the first two weeks. After that (on 2nd April), the tickets go on 'general release', and if you're a member and then miss out on getting a ticket, I'm afraid you'll have had your chance and have to learn a harsh lesson in time for next year!

Furthermore, each member (or later on, non-member) is only allowed to book up to ONE table (i.e. up to 10 people, themselves included).

Please ensure that you write CORRECT names on the booking form, as our guest list will have to be submitted to the police and security services, and on the night, as they say ... "if your name's not down, you're not coming in!".

Also, may I take this opportunity to remind you about beverage services:
Cairo Rugby will be running our usual full bar service.
You may bring your own WINE for dinner (for a 'corkage' fee of 100le per table).
Please do NOT bring beer or spirits.

So ... as a quick recap ...

Cairo Rugby's Annual Desert Dinner
Friday 11th May
6:00pm - 3:00am

Tickets:
500 le for 2006-2007 members
550 le for non-members

Bookings:
must be made at The Clubhouse
from Monday 19th March for members
from Monday 2nd April for non-members
ONLY 1 table per booking

If you have any questions, or for further information, you can call:
Annette (012 395 0796),
Helen (010 289 3470 after 3pm) or
Karl (010 638 3080 after 4pm),
or e-mail Karl at clubhouse@cairorugby.com.

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone going from ES?

Hope it is better than that Shakira concert!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com