EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » BEST EYES IN THE WORLD (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BEST EYES IN THE WORLD
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice you done it in the end ,but the other one of you and ???is nicer ... [Wink]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

this is what i would look like in a burqa [Big Grin]

I have never played around with effects before, I'm pretty proud of my eyes now [Smile] ... i would say mine are green, dark green though.

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow fab eyes cat, perfect

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MEOW ! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smucks your eyes are the same as mine. [Wink] Cool [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you yorkie...i put them on my desktop and then started feeling nervous...lol [Big Grin]

there are some looooooooovely eyes on here, isnt it funny how alot of us have green eyes? my mum has grey eyes and my dad brown, never did figure out has those recessive jeans worked???!!! [Confused]

Alchemist, you have eyes like marilyn monroe, very pretty [Smile]

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - . these are the real ones [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im blind
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Yes, it`s true, people from Mansoura often have light coloured eyes. But do you know why?

The French used to live in Mansoura and that`s why the people still have this coloured eyes.

I assure you that every Egyptian knows this fact, let alone someone who traces her roots back to Mansourah. [Wink] Thanks anyway.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aXXo:
quote:
Go to Mansourah, near any ter3ah, and pick up your future bride. She would probably be standing up to her knees in the water with the tip of the galabeyya between her teeth and washing the cow's ass or the mawa3een.

Many Mansourah ladies look exactly like this type you prefer.

but are they professionals in hard rock ?
Yeah sure. Just start a fight with one of them!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by aXXo:
quote:
Go to Mansourah, near any ter3ah, and pick up your future bride. She would probably be standing up to her knees in the water with the tip of the galabeyya between her teeth and washing the cow's ass or the mawa3een.

Many Mansourah ladies look exactly like this type you prefer.

but are they professionals in hard rock ?
Yeah sure. Just start a fight with one of them!
hehehe, yeah, with the sheb sheb [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Yeah, or even a real hard rock thrown right into your head.

No joke.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think possibly evanescence has the best eyes, dont know they are just striking. Though my sons eyes are the most amazing blue, hmm mine are blue too but i think his are the best shade

edit, lmao and i just discovered that this amy lee is evanescence hahaha i didnt bother to look at the pictures that were posted

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i had omar sherif eyes
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can not tell which picture is of your eyes. Your daughter certainly has beautiful eyes and beautiful color hair too. They compliment each other very nicely, i think she'll grow up to be a stunner.
Sorry didn't see this before. Thanks

She's only 11 and already a stunner. [Frown]

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightly
Member # 13355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my personal opinion? I think Catherine Zeta Jones has thee most beautiful eyes, along with Angelina Jolie
Posts: 35 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamu
Member # 842

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Vanessa Williams eyes are beautiful also think she is a beautiful woman.
Posts: 40 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about these ones [Razz]

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1870/dsc04222mv0.jpg

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
wow pics work in here now? why dont they work on the first page?

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys i did not want it this big ! [Eek!]
 -

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can I show my eyes?? I think they are kind of cute...
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whtsthedealpickle
Member # 13412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whtsthedealpickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not sure how many pics i can post at once, so i will do this one at a time.

i prefer my husband's smile over any other feature, but everyone goes craz over his eyes, not just for the color, but because they are big, round, and he has long, thick, curled up eyelashes. so....

when he was an infant, they were a sweet, ocean blue:
 -

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whtsthedealpickle
Member # 13412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whtsthedealpickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now, they are green , big, and beautiful

-  -

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
I think my sons eyes are gorgeous. They are much more beautiful than this pic shows though.

-

whtsthedealpickle
Member # 13412

Rate Member
his eyes are intense, and in pictures, sometimes they look scary

-
 -

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit - after watching many Evanescence videos, Ramesses is correct, Amy Lee is absolutely gorgeous.
She reminds me of Nancy Ajram but Amy Lee (American born) is all natural, no surgery, no pretense. She's not small, not large, she has a vunerability and striking eyes.
Ramesses, I think you were right when you began this thread. [Wink]
Here's a great video showing her true beauty with and without makeup even:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u55fpsbzAfk

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
 -

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I have to admit - after watching many Evanescence videos, Ramesses is correct, Amy Lee is absolutely gorgeous.
She reminds me of Nancy Ajram but Amy Lee (American born) is all natural, no surgery, no pretense. She's not small, not large, she has a vunerability and striking eyes.
Ramesses, I think you were right when you began this thread. [Wink]
Here's a great video showing her true beauty with and without makeup even:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u55fpsbzAfk

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

-
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
 -

[Confused]
Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
nice eyes sarah
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
 -

you have pleasing and pretty eyes alchemist.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Do I still look high?

[Razz] [Cool]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evangeline Lilly
the famous actress of the drama (Lost)

-

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
 -

-

-

Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
 -

nice -
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Kate from lost and this is her boyfriend. That's right not Jack, Not Sawyer but Charlie. He's definitely blackmailing her, that's for sure [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Of course I've seen way more beautiful ones from India.

Here is a favorite of mine from Iran

-

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Although by no means do I support the white-centric view of light-colored eyes being the best.

There are plenty of dark eyes that are just as beautiful and hopefully I can post soon.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

BEAUTIFUL BROWN EYES

Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes
I'll never love blue eyes again

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com