EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Scarlett Johansson has the world's sexiest body

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scarlett Johansson has the world's sexiest body
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's official: Scarlett Johansson has the world's sexiest body

Women have voted Scarlett Johansson the star with the sexiest body in the world.

The 22-year-old Hollywood actress topped a poll in Glamour magazine.

The Lost In Translation star is famous for her voluptuous figure.

Director Woody Allen described her as "criminally sexy" and Glamour said: "With curves to rival Marilyn Monroe's, Scarlett embraces old-school Hollywood style and exudes body confidence.

"Does she ever have an off day? In a word, no." The survey of 5,000 women revealed that curvier women are the most admired.

Actress Jessica Alba was second and Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen third.

Friends star Jennifer Aniston was fourth.

Angelina Jolie was fifth, followed by The OC's Mischa Barton and Rachel Bilson, and pop stars Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez.

British actress and underwear model Kelly Brook completed the top 10.

Skinny supermodel Kate Moss languished at number 20.

"It seemed that curves are in and size zeroes are not the most admired," Glamour said.

The full survey results are in the May issue of Glamour, out on Thursday.

Top 20 Sexiest Bodies

1 Scarlett Johansson
2 Jessica Alba
3 Gisele Bundchen
4 Jennifer Aniston
5 Angelina Jolie
6 Mischa Barton
7 Rachel Bilson
8 Beyonce
9 Jennifer Lopez
10 Kelly Brook
11 Jessica Biel
12 Cameron Diaz
13 Sienna Miller
14 Gwen Stefani
15 Penelope Cruz
16 Kate Winslet
17 Jessica Simpson
18 Salma Hayek
19 Halle Berry
20 Kate Moss

Gallery: Check out the Top Ten Sexiest Women

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd definitely give Jessica Alba my vote.

Can I say as a woman that she is REALLY HOT???? [Big Grin] [Wink]

-

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that Johansson is hot but Can anyone be hotter than Monia bellucci?

http://venus.provocateuse.com/images/photos/monica_bellucci_01.jpg

http://venus.provocateuse.com/show/monica_bellucci/04

somehow, I can't upload thse images [Frown]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love kate winslet

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one ain't hotter than actress Shannon Elisabeth!!!!

-

-

Guys, what do ya all think? [Big Grin]

Cat, try the [img] thing!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah360
Member # 12925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah360   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarlett johansson is the best of that list but the rest of the list is way out of wack.
Posts: 34 | From: Columbus,Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com