EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » First picture of Anna Nicole's baby with her real dad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First picture of Anna Nicole's baby with her real dad
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anna Nicole's £250million baby
By Barry Wigmore - More by this author » Last updated at 20:48pm on 18th April 2007

She looks just like her daddy, underlining what DNA evidence has already revealed.

As the late Anna Nicole Smith's seven-month-old daughter, Dannielynn, makes her magazine debut, the likeness between her and her father, photographer Larry Birkhead, is undeniable.

-
Dannielynn and her father Larry Birkhead pictured for OK! magazine

Now, as this picture taken in the Bahamas shows, Mr Birkhead, 34, is getting to know the daughter he fought for through three courts.

Miss Smith's long-time lawyer companion Howard K Stern put his name as the father on Dannielynn's birth certificate and forced the drawn-out paternity battle.

Mr Birkhead finally won custody of Dannielynn last week after a DNA test proved he is her father.

Now he and Mr Stern have put aside their differences. He told OK magazine: 'People blame Howard a lot, but Anna had her own mind too. I'm thankful that everyone gets along now for Dannielynn.

'It seems unlikely but he's been a great help. He's been with Dannielynn the last several months. He knows her likes and dislikes and things that could help me.

'He gives me credit when I'm doing good things and gives me tips on things I should do a little different.'

Mr Birkhead is more critical of Miss Smith's mother, Virgie Arthur, who is threatening to fight him for Dannielynn.

He points out that Mrs Arthur, who had a long-running feud with her former Playboy Playmate daughter, had dismissed him as a 'one-night-stand sperm donor'.

Miss Smith, 39, died in February from a combination of prescription drugs. Dannielynn stands to inherit an estimated £250million of the fortune left to Miss Smith by her late husband, oil tycoon J Howard Marshall, whom she married when he was 89 and she was 26.

-
After months of uncertainty, Larry is takes charge of his daughter

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does look like him, same complextion, same eyes, same hair

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much money did he get exxploiting his child like that?

He will go to hell for sure!

Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is he posing like he has just breastfed Danniennylah?

I'm actually more interested in the Britney Doesn't Want Her Kids, the Why William Left Kate, and the Jen and Ange Secret Meeting bits.

Sshit I'm even more interested in the barcode.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come and visit the circus, the circus is all around us.....
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, Larry, let these be the first and last pictures of the girl in public. Take her out of the limelight...... PLEASE!!!!!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you joking? She's the 250 million dollar baby. Did you see when he found out he was the father? He came out in front of cameras and said, 'I hate to be the one to say it, but I TOLD YOU SO!' and put his arms and fists up in a victory display. Sickening [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
She does look like him, same complextion, same eyes, same hair

this is strange, the first time I saw her picture on the news, it was very obvious to me that she have the same eyes as the other idiot (stern) very strange she now looks like the playboy
Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, give this Larry some credit, it was HIS sperm who collaborated with Anna's egg cell and created that little cute baby. He's one proud father. Most guys you have to legally sue and drag to DNA testings to confirm their paternity..... well then again you are right Dannielynn is worth *gold*. [Wink]

BTW what's going to happen with Stern now that he lost his main income? Seriously, he is also guilty that Anna and Daniel are now where they are...... [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have breasts like Ann's. i just did not get famous and she did. she posed nude for playboy and penthouse. i did not. i could have gotten naked for a living but i have morals. i enjoy being buck naked. i walk around my apartment naked, i do not care if the neighbors watch. all my loves love me naked and they love my gigantic boobs. my boobs are like jelly. they are alover my loves face. can not say no more. i'm too hot for now
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Naked:
I have breasts like Ann's. i just did not get famous and she did. she posed nude for playboy and penthouse. i did not. i could have gotten naked for a living but i have morals. i enjoy being buck naked. i walk around my apartment naked, i do not care if the neighbors watch. all my loves love me naked and they love my gigantic boobs. my boobs are like jelly. they are alover my loves face. can not say no more. i'm too hot for now

God bless ya.... (yawn).

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com