EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » So tell me what you want, what you really really want...The Spice Girls are reunited!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So tell me what you want, what you really really want...The Spice Girls are reunited!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spice Girls reuniting for world tour

By SHARON HONG, Associated Press Writer
39 minutes ago

LONDON - The Spice Girls announced Thursday that they have agreed to reunite for 11 concerts around the world in December and January.

They will be the group's first concerts since it broke up in 2001, and the first with all five original members since Geri "Ginger Spice" Halliwell quit to pursue a solo career in 1998.

The group said shows would be in Los Angeles on Dec. 7, Las Vegas on Dec. 8 , New York on Dec. 11, London on Dec. 15, Cologne on Dec. 20, Madrid on Dec. 23, Beijing on Jan. 10, Hong Kong on Jan. 12, Sydney on Jan. 17, Cape Town on Jan. 20 and Buenos Aires on Jan. 24.

Halliwell, 34, appeared with Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham, 33, Melanie "Sporty Spice" Chisholm, 33, Emma "Baby Spice" Bunton, 31, and Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown, 32, to pose for photos and announce tour plans.

"We wanted to say thank you to our fans. It just feels very right for us," Chisholm said.

The group's first single, "Wannabe," was released in 1996 and was followed by a string of No. 1 hits.

But their last album, "Forever," released in 2000 and without Halliwell, fared poorly.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070628/ap_on_en_mu/people_spice_girls

OH GOOD OLD MEMORIES!!!! [Smile]

Wonder if a new album will follow.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarka
Member # 13644

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wondered how long it would be til they jumped on the Take That bandwagon, I just hope that if they do get back together they will be more responsible about their image as icons to young girls.
Victoria Beckham looks ill but at least the others look healthy, I swear Posh spice is turning into the next wacko Jacko as each day passes!

Posts: 83 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, she tries now to conquer Hollywood and she perfectly fits in with her size zero hips.

You must heard about the ongoing battle between Mel B. and ex-lover and actor Eddy Murphy. Now that an DNA test proved that he's indeed the biological father she will sue the *ss out of him for child support.

BTW Baby Spice is having a bun in the oven too right now.

I am REALLY surprised that Geri Halliwell is so friendly with Posh Spice and Co. again - well it's good if they finally made up. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com