EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » ES Movie Reviews (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ES Movie Reviews
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favs

Walk The Line

Bahr el Gharam (old egyptian movie with sabah and roshdy abaza)

Katt Williams Pimp Chronicles

Cheech and Chong Next Movie

Jackass

Phantom of the Opera

Jeepers Creepers

V for Vendetta

and my own little stash of homemade films [Wink]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxx
Member # 8622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk6ar7Kqu7c&feature=related
Posts: 132 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorites are

horror planet aka Inseminoid (1981)
 -

planet of the apes
 -

humongous
 -

aliens...
 -

friday the 13th and freddy movies...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week I watched

*NO MAN'S LAND - THE RISE OF REEKER*

Trailer:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/no-mans-land-rise-of-reeker/red-band-trailer

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1090671/

[Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god hubby and I laughed our butts of watching the movie

*My best friend's girl*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cr7pcPG8Hc

starring Dan Cook, Kate Hudson and Jason Biggs (known from the American Pie movies).

What a funny and dirty comedy!! LOVED IT!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
usagirl
Member # 17169

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for usagirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched body of lies in cinema

-------------------
http://www.3rab-nar.com

Posts: 1 | From: n/a | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched *Orphan* two nights ago.

-

Horror but not too frightening. Didn't like the attutide of the husband towards his wife throughout most of the time in the movie. He believed that adoptive child more than his own wife and was willing to put her into rehab.

The other thing which didn't add up was that the adoptive child was actually an adult and came from a mental instituation back in Russia. Really believe me a thing like that can't happen. We are going through international adoption right now ourselves and both the child as the adoptive parents get screened literally from the inside and outside.

Last night *The Hangover* was on.

-

Very funny and entertaining - my type of movie!! Let's go to Vegas, baby!!! [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Watched *The Ugly Truth* yesterday which came just out on DVD last month.

-

Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler star in this wildly funny battle of the sexes. Abby (Heigl), a successful morning show producer, is looking for a lot in a man. Mike (Butler), her obnoxious TV star, knows men only want one thing. Determined to prove that she's not romantically challenged, Abby takes Mike's advice during a promising new romance, but the unexpected results will stun everyone. (source: amazon.com)

I liked it, I liked it. I am a sucker for romantic comedies. And I am a fan of Katherine Heigl since "Knocked Up" and "27 Dresses".

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finished up earlier watching *All About Steve*

-

with Sandra Bullock (man she does look older!!) and Bradley Cooper - and I have to admit he's a complete hottie!! [Big Grin]

I liked Sandra Bullock much better in the movie *The Proposal* which I just watched several weeks ago.

-

Next on my list: *Extract*

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Hay fellas and fellets just got back from the movies, Avatar is a must see and not just the graphics which i'snt campy at all it's totally believable...but the plot is a sharp stab to the rib-cage of the military industral complex private armies vs echo worriors...don't call yourself a lover of films if you miss this..check out the 3D version if available.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Brada, I am sure the 3D animations are spectaculous but I so dislike the whole story. Why couldn't James Cameron produce Titanic 2 or something like that??!! [Frown]

It's rumored that two sequels for Avatar are in planning.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tigerlily..have you seen it or you made up your mind already?..ok if you liked Dances with Wolves..you should like this...give it a go,if you didn't like it you can't always cus me out.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carriers

-

This was an awesome movie and I know horror movie fans we're disappointed because it lacked the essentials of a successful horror movie. But you know what it was better than nonsensical zombie movies. This movie was about real life, the epidemics we are facing in this day and age.

This movie could be about swine flu, bird flu, sars or other contagious viral infections that could devastate mankind. It was a sad movie but I enjoyed every bit of it. At the end I wanted more, I wanted closure but in retrospect it did end appropriate enough.

Awesome Flick, but don't expect gore, but do expect good acting, and realistic horror, not the zombie or boogeyman variety.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Hi Tigerlily..have you seen it or you made up your mind already?..ok if you liked Dances with Wolves..you should like this...give it a go,if you didn't like it you can't always cus me out.. [Big Grin]

Okay then, I'll go and watch it. And in case that I didn't like it - I know where to find you!! [Big Grin] [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com