EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Dissin' Britney

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dissin' Britney
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 8 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raggamuffins are seriously dissin' Britney and her MTV Video Music Award’s performance. Okay she was a little slow, big deal, she’s a little rusty and okay so she gained a little weight, so what she’s meatier, no big deal she just had 2 kids, she still looks hot though. And there is nothing wrong with her 'mushy' [Roll Eyes] midsection.

-
Video of her performance

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney is a dog.

Cheers

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Britney is a dog.

Cheers

You mean she's a kalba [Big Grin] woof woof
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I will regret this, but what does kalba mean?
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe I will regret this, but what does kalba mean?

A dog, a female dog at that [Big Grin] woof woof

See you around pretty eyes.

pronounced: kelbah

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it odd that in these days when we have so many ULTRA skinny models and actresses (some going into treatment for eating disorders and wasting away until they're almost nothing) that so many are referring to Britney as 'fat' or a 'cow' after her performance.
At the same time, Britney was never a great talent for singing and her dancing is not more than choreographed street dancing, so in a way I cannot be surprised people focus on the way she looks. She based her career on how she looks and not on any talent.
I just find it so odd that when a woman has children and isn't the size one she used to be so many come out with daggers ... this is her career and even though I don't like her as an entertainer, she has the right to pursue her career no matter how she looks.

I think she should rethink those clothes, but OOPS she did it again.... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'd be Britney I would hang up my wonderbra (well she probably has implants anyway) and g-strings up on the wall and focus all my energy on my small children at the moment.

Seriously there is nothing but bad news coming from her anymore and it makes you wonder how this woman is able to bare it all? [Confused]

She needs help and a stage is not the right place to take care of her problems.

Get out of the limelight, Britney, accept that your best times are over. But your life is not..... re-evaluate and improve it.

(And btw, Sobriquet, Britney still must have very short hair so she obviously wore a wig again. Remember she shaved off her hair completely back in February.)

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That link didn't work to see the video of her performance, does anyone else know where I can actually SEE it? I haven't been able to find it.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/search?p=britney+spears&c=av
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

I think this ordeal will ultimately make Britney stronger. The hate that is spewing against her is appalling. I am sure you guys know the lyrics ‘everybody loves a star when he’s on the top, when he starts to drop no one comes around’.

I wish her the best and people show their true colors when they see someone so vulnerable. The CBS morning show cast is a good example as they were smiling, laughing and mocking her yet at the same time making it seem like they wish her the best. 99% of American women (those dissin’ her) can’t even amount to one of her toe nails. I just know in a year or so she will come out looking sexier, prettier, singing better, making more money than ever, because that is what many people are about and I hope she amounts better than them in all these departments.

I also think she will be a great mom.

Disclaimer: I am not talking about ES members

Alchemist
Member # 12318

LOL

I too am looking into my magical crystal ball and I see Britney living in a trailer park with 8 kids talking about how she used to make "muzak". Singing better? Well that would be an improvement since she couldn't sing in the first place. I'm not going to argue this with you, because point blank the girl has no range whatsoever. Honestly, and I'm not sorry to say I think Britney's time is over. I hope she invested wisely. I know this is hard to take Sobriquet, if you need a shoulder to cry on, let me know. [Razz]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
LOL

I too am looking into my magical crystal ball and I see Britney living in a trailer park with 8 kids talking about how she used to make "muzak". Singing better? Well that would be an improvement since she couldn't sing in the first place. I'm not going to argue this with you, because point blank the girl has no range whatsoever. Honestly, and I'm not sorry to say I think Britney's time is over. I hope she invested wisely. I know this is hard to take Sobriquet, if you need a shoulder to cry on, let me know. [Razz]

You break my heart Alchemist.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I have to agree (in part) with Alchemist, she was not a great talent to begin with, let's be honest. She isn't a great singer, her dancing is merely the same choreographed moves everyone else does, she made her career off of how she looks. Ok, fine, she's not the first one I'll admit that. The girl was adorable when she first started out, but I believe after lying and trying to make herself the 'virgin' and being outed by her boyfriend, she threw in the towel and went super slinky slutty (for some reason), even there was no need for that.
I agree all of the dissin' Britney isn't needed, the woman has had two kids & IMO she looks good, there's nothing wrong with a little meat on her bones, it's better than that ultra skinny disgusting anorexic crap we see everyday lately.
But she shouldn't be surprised when people tear her down because she isn't the way she used to be, she based her career off of that...she's an entertainer, nothing more. Don't be surprised when you can't entertain anymore. I also think her time is past, sorry. It would be extremely difficult to recover at this point. It sucks but the American public is fickle and it takes a lot to stay on top.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney Spears dumped by manager

AFP

September 18, 2007

LOS ANGELES -- Britney Spears has been dumped by her managers, as the troubled pop princess struggles to rebuild her career following a heavily-criticized public performance, earlier this month.

A statement from Spears's manager Jeff Kwatinetz said his company had severed its links with the singer, who has been the subject of frenzied tabloid attention following her concert at the MTV Video Music Awards.

"It saddens us to confirm media reports that we have terminated our professional relationship with Britney Spears," Kwatinetz said in a statement released late Monday.

"We believe Britney is enormously talented, and has made a terrific record, but current circumstances have prevented us from properly doing our job."

Kwatinetz was hired by Spears, a month ago, as the singer prepares to release her long-awaited new album in November.

After receiving a critical mauling following her performance in Las Vegas, NV, last month, several tabloid reports have said Spears's handlers grew frustrated at the singer's wild lifestyle and refusal to meet with them.

Meanwhile, Spears's lawyer Laura Wasser confirmed, after a closed doors court hearing Monday, that she was no longer representing the star.

Wasser insisted, however, that the decision should not be perceived "that we're dumping Britney."

Spears's management and legal woes come amid an increasingly-bitter custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline over their two young children.

On Monday, it emerged that a former bodyguard had lodged a statement with the court, making allegations of nudity and drugs, and expressing concern about the welfare of the two boys, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1.

Separate media reports have speculated that Spears, 25, may even lose custody of the children.

Spears shot to superstardom in late 1998, with her smash-hit debut album, Baby One More Time, which she followed with another chart-topping success the following year, Oops! ... I Did It Again.

According to TIME magazine, Spears has sold over 76 million records worldwide, and her 31 million albums sold in the US make her the eighth best-selling female artist in American music history.

She filed for divorce from Federline, last year, and has rarely been out of the tabloid headlines since before she entered a rehabilitation center in February.

http://www.metimes.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20070918-112610-2561r

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Spears ordered to undergo drug tests

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070919/ap_on_en_mu/people_spears_federline

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, it doesn't get any better for her.....
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a term we have for Britney here in America. We call her and her like WHITE TRASH. Meaning she is a white person of the lowest class and the lowest standards.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have known that about Britney Spears for years now, almost a couple of years after she first came out as a pop star.

Posts: 26507 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Well not that her sexuality is the business of anyone, but she was the one that came out publically to announce she was a big virgin, meanwhile Justin Timberlake giving an interview and saying 'eah eah eahhhh, she's a big liar and tramp, running around smoking and partying'.
When she did that she looked like even more trash than anything, I think her career is unrecoverable at this point. She wasn't much talent to begin with aside from dancing around in a catholic school girls uniform when she was 17, and she doesn't look ANYTHING like that anymore. Sorry Britney, you're your own worst enemy.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I really stand by my opinion about Britney and I don't want to condemn her. She is the reason why I wouldn't advise anyone to try show business. Grant it, most people are anyway only popular for a short period of time, you loose your privacy, your life is delivered on a platter to everyone in magazines on TV etc., some good things but mostly bad things (true or untrue) are said about you, many people breaking apart by booze and drugs..... is being famous all that worth it?

I think she should close the chapter in her life, she doesn't have a special voice and doesn't deliver good perfomances. She is young, she can start a second career - out of the limelight. She just has to really want it. And most of all she needs to become a more responsible adult and better parent to her two little boys. Partying like hell and motherhood doesn't go well together. Her children don't understand yet as they are too little - but at one point they will. She had her fame on the stage ..... now it's time to move on.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Britney charged, could face jail time

Faces counts of hit and run and driving without a valid license

Updated: 8:07 p.m. ET Sept. 21, 2007
AP

LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears was charged Friday with misdemeanor counts of hit and run and driving without a valid license after she allegedly smashed her car into another in a parking lot in August, prosecutors said.

If convicted, the singer could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count, said Nick Velasquez, spokesman for the city attorney’s office.

Messages left with Spears’ attorneys were not immediately returned.

The accident occurred Aug. 6, Velasquez said.

Spears, 25, was filmed by paparazzi that day steering her car into another vehicle as she tried to turn into a spot in a Studio City parking lot. After assessing the damage to her own car only, she was shown on paparazzi video walking away.

Three days after the accident, the owner of the other vehicle filed a police report, and investigators later determined that Spears does not have a license, officials said.

Spears was scheduled to be arraigned Oct. 10, but she is not required to appear.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20912441/?gt1=10357

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Omg if it wasn't so sad it would be funny, this woman needs to get a clue~
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 8 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Britney charged, could face jail time

Faces counts of hit and run and driving without a valid license

Updated: 8:07 p.m. ET Sept. 21, 2007
AP

LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears was charged Friday with misdemeanor counts of hit and run and driving without a valid license after she allegedly smashed her car into another in a parking lot in August, prosecutors said.

If convicted, the singer could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count, said Nick Velasquez, spokesman for the city attorney’s office.

Messages left with Spears’ attorneys were not immediately returned.

The accident occurred Aug. 6, Velasquez said.

Spears, 25, was filmed by paparazzi that day steering her car into another vehicle as she tried to turn into a spot in a Studio City parking lot. After assessing the damage to her own car only, she was shown on paparazzi video walking away.

Three days after the accident, the owner of the other vehicle filed a police report, and investigators later determined that Spears does not have a license, officials said.

Spears was scheduled to be arraigned Oct. 10, but she is not required to appear.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20912441/?gt1=10357

Lilly,

This charge won’t stick and I am surprised she was even charged. I personally was part of 2 hit and runs once when taking my dad car for a joyride with my friends and without any driver's license or learners permit at all. Nothing happened my dad simply compensated the owner of the parked car I hit. The second time, nothing happened as well but I did get a disorderly conduct for cussing at the police. No arrests, no nothing just showed up in court with my pink ticket and the judge asked me to pay $50 dollars fine, keep in mind I also showed up at court a few days late, in other words a bench warrant was in process.

She panicked, she was hounded by the papparazi. You expect Ms. Spears to hang around in the parking lot for the police to show up?

This media nonsense is just too much. I would like to add that if she does face prosecution it is because she is a celebrity and because she is Britney. Not to mention the hype that the D.A would get by prosecuting Ms.Spears. Makes me sick that what happens in some parts of the country and the bias e.g. Jena 6 and something so minor as this making it to court. This whole obsession with Britney nauseates me, let her do what she does best and that is to sing which in turn means millions of dollars in tax money. Now use that tax money wisely! Against real criminals and not against a beautiful innocent 20 something chick who doesn't even know what a real crime is.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com