EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » What's in your collection?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's in your collection?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might be fun. Everyone name 3 CD's they have in their music collection that they're embarrassed to admit they own and like (and perhaps listen to?).
[Smile] I'll list mine after someone else begins. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not embarrassed to admit I own

the Stock Aitken Waterman "Gold" CD.

And I love listening to the old tracks of Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama & Co.

Hmmmmm MEMORIES...... [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michel Jackson , backstreet boys , celion dion titanic lol

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have many Rap cds that used to like and hate them now [Smile]
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
van morrison
the smith's
flash gordon soundtrack (LOL)

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Too Many Flies Sh it In da Corner:
backstreet boys

Yes you should feel ashamed! [Razz]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have like 15G of 80s, 90s songs.
It's nice to hear them again and like you said memories and nice ones [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I am not embarrassed to admit I own

the Stock Aitken Waterman "Gold" CD.

And I love listening to the old tracks of Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama & Co.

Hmmmmm MEMORIES...... [Wink]

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
I have many Rap cds that used to like and hate them now [Smile]

Yeah I had them too but I got finally rid off them when I was pregnant with baby no. 2 - too much cursing! [Big Grin]

Now I am listening to way more softer stuff - well most of the time. And I wonder what kind of music my kids will like in a couple of years.

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tried to find something i am embarrassed to have or listen to .. but find nothing really
look smuckers .. in each period of everybody's life he/she will be a fan of a certain kind of music and when he/she move to another period of life .. the type of music change .. but i cant say im embarrassed that once i heared so and so [Smile]
wn i was 12 years i was a huge fan of Micheal Jackson .. his music sounds awsome for me at that time ..
at 18 other pop singers start to appear like Backstreet boys, Ace of Base, jinnefer Lopez, Ricky Martin and pla pla pla ..i liked all of them
at 20 i start with Metal music with it's million bands [Smile]
till now i have all micheal jackson albums and i hear them from time to time and i have also around 700 remix for his songs [Smile]

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and let me use this occasion , as usual, to give you a link to Micheal Jackson song (heal the world) made by Vienna Orchestra
its very beautiful .. u will like it

http://www.4shared.com/file/24274957/7bd8113e/04-_Heal_the_world_-_Vienna_orchestra.html

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Thanks for this. [Smile] Yes, I agree there will always be times we are embarrassed to look back and remember we liked them 'way back when'. [Smile] Comeon, you have SOMETHING your collection you can admit to. [Razz]
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
I am now into soundtrack music escpecially just music.
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
George Michael
Blue Boy (Remember me - 4 different versions of this song [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] )
Tina Turner

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Karim, which soundtracks do you recommend?
salamino
Member # 14178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salamino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
backstreet boys...N'Sync...Aqua...Take that...stuff like that :$
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this Jam in my mp3 collection [Embarrassed] It takes 2

[Big Grin]

I like it though, incidentally this how i feel just before iftar [Big Grin]

P.S I NEVER EVER WORE MY CAP LIKE THAT [Embarrassed]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I just found in mine I have A Kiss from a Rose by Seal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ateQQc-AgEM

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh, Smuckers, that's such a beautiful song! [Smile]

Let me see what we got here.....

OMG [Eek!] Eamon with "F*ck it (I don't Want You Back)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sF6CSSg5J8

Okay what else:

Pure Swing I to V
Pure Bling

..... gotta swing baby yeah! [Big Grin]

Oh and here I got the double CD "Life After Death" by the infamous Notorious B.I.G.

"Biggie Biggie Biggie can't you see.... sometimes your words just hypnotize me...." [Cool]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh gosh, people, I just found Mariah Carey's 'Glitter' soundtrack!!!! Although the music was excellent the movie was so so bad! I had a crush on British co-star and drummer Max Beesley back then! [Wink]

-

(sorry I didn't find a smaller pic of him.... but really he's so gorgeous looking.... take it all in!!!! [Big Grin] )

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com